So... whats your most fucked up fantasy? All answers are welcome

So... whats your most fucked up fantasy? All answers are welcome

Cumming inside a peeing pussy while she sucks 2 dogs. Probably will never do it though.

But why two specifically?

So her struggle is more intense.

Aren't you going to start, OP?

He just wants a wwyd thread.

The fag.

sharing the gf with all the dudes at her work

Is it only sexual fantasies? Because I have some fanatasies regarding cannibalism, but not really any that is that crazy in terms of sex.

I want. Woman to torture my balls and cock until she wrecks them and I can't even get hard anymore.i want her to start barefoot, crushing and stomping on my balls and then tie them up and then I want her to get creative ;)

Cannibalism is fine. In fact, it would be a lot more interesting.

I often times want to try an assortment of recipies involving parts of the human body. I would love to try chopped liver from a wine addict.

I want to be Griffith's Boyfriend

I want to be creampied by a hige hot load in my ass by a huge cock deep inisde while completely submerged in cold water to maximize the effects of oxygen deprivation and temperature play.

Fucking a radically circumcised woman.

I have this maid that comes a few times a week. She is in her mid 30s, maybe 6/10. I have already let myself get caught jacking off and she hasn't freaked out. I really want her to catch me one time and just decide to fuck me.

I want to see my gf of 6 years get absolutely destroyed by a big dick like this

I want a woman to tie me up like this (did it myself that time) but then I want her to abuse and torture abnd crush my junk until it doesn't work anymore.

she didnt freak out but did she stare? maybe have her catch you in the living room or somewhere she has to clean.

She has already caught me in such a place. She stared at it because I immediately came when she walked in.

ah... next time, give her a chance to "help you out."
she still cleans your place after that incident?

To have sex with a girl that looks like Mathilda from the movie Leon

Yeah she still does. Will try

nice... try to record it as well. dont tell her though. just cover your butt in case she says you harrassed her.

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

that's some serial killer shit right there...
i can fap to that

My gf fucking my best friend
Gets me hard as a rock

wat the fuck user, seek professional help

Y'all need Jesus.

c u c k

get 11yo Chloe Moretz tied up in a torture dungeon, bite her nipples and clitoris off, smash her teeth out with a hammer then pee into her bleeding mouth

and?

I want to beat my gf while fucking her, threaten her with weapons and essentially rape her. As long as she consents of course. :D

Drug and then rape my ex. Then asphyxiate her.