Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So long story short I fucking had a relapse, I was a year clean and I fucked up. Just want to vent this shit out. Pic related.

I too was once addicted to posting rare pepes.

What's your poison? And what happened to make you relapse?

At least you didn't relapse on heroin. I know lots of people that relapse on that and die the very first use

Blow, I was drunk and it sounded great.

what made you start it in the first place?

Yeah drinking and coke... good

You already relapsed when you drank dummy. Clean means clean from everything. Except tobacco

I've been clean from everything but booze. Sober to me is off everything, clean is off of a particular substance.

don't fucking do coke!!!

I'm speedballing coke, roxys, alcohol, weed, and xanax

I may die tonight.

You're gonna be ok.

Doing a little coke now and then is laughable compared to what some people go through

I don't drink because I know it will eventually take me back to something else. Which is a fact

a relapse in only a mistake. It doesn't have to invalidate your 1 year progress. Now you can begin anew and do better than last time, maybe quit booze too.

this. i'm also trying to get clean, it's no problem until that first swig of alcohol. it's no joke that you're addicted to coke for life, only way to keep it in check is sheer willpower, which will be significantly impaired while drinking.

how you feeling, buddy?

I'm tripping on some 3 year old lsd i recovered in a washing machine lmaooo

Yep, if you have a vice too much alcohol will bring it in, out and back.

But it is progressive. I'm sure you started out using whatever every now and then progressed to the point you're at now. Every now and then turns into more often. And when I was on opiates the point to where I was on the verge of falling out and possibly dying was the best high. Crazy isn't it

Tobacco is literally poison lmao

lol dude relax. its nbd coke once in a while is fine just dont be a junkie. i do it once a week and my life is super. sometimes wayyyy less and sometimes more. its all about how you handle your day to day life. never let it interfere and your a ok

sorry to hear that OP don't feel bad for 1 relapse.
that's the reason why they say to a former coke abuser to stop drinking to.

myself is a non practicing speed addict for +/-3 years now

hows the trip?

This.

I was in fit doorstep of being a full blown addict. I am not a dumb ass and knew the road ended in ruin. Quit, lost 90% of my buds.

Recovered, and made new buds. I maybe once every 2-3 years smash a rail, and don't regret it (makes my jaw sore tho).

Once you are in control of the demons, remember they can take it back any minute.

If you strong enough, it's ok to stop and say hi to them. If not keep on moving on

Kill self now. It's the only option.

Forget the idea that you lost anything by relapsing. You still know what you want, keep on getting it.

Definitely need to kill yourself.

>not telling OP the truth, that the only way to fix this is suicide
What the fuck is wrong with you user? You need help

Holy shit you're a pussy. Should have kept going with the speed until you died because it obviously zapped your intellect and grasp of syntax.

Holy shit please take those gay classifications with you when you kill yourself. Do it on cam, post link. Can't wait.

>addicted to coke for life
user, please. There's no such thing as 'psychological addiction'. You're either physically dependent on a substance or you're not. You're just a weak-willed faggot.

Fuck you I don't give a shit it's not the same as being actively addicted to drugs dumbass

Couldn't have said it better myself.

you guys are some serious faggots

Is that a baby line next to your hipster beer?

It always sounds great

That sounds really great

te ting is control wathever fuck if u abuse is bas i ocasionally use it but no chains and no regrets but yes i agree with ppl above if u can evade seen friends mune go crazy for that shit its not for anybody

Lol best is to stay as far away from that shit as possible immediately don't take one relapse as an excuse to go all in.
Try switching things in your life up, maybe try NoFap. Just don't do whatever led you to relapse, which in this case may be drinking with the wrong people.

ok heres a fatty just for you user

>doing xans with literally anything but weed

Fucking rip, have a nice death my man