>be a thieving criminal gyppo scum
>expect to just be allowed to go around the world as you please

Linares

>refugees welcome but pikeys not

>boxingscene.com/arum-hopes-finalize-murata-vs-ndam-wba-title-clash--114812

Sound promising

Gennady Golovkin won fair and square

"I want it in france" vs "I want it in japan", forget it, it will never happen

Reminder that the Chocolatito fight was ten times more controversial but nobody cares

I watched it again and those headbutts seem more blatant every time.

Oooh Anthony Crolla

Get Big Tyse in the corner

He's gonna give it to him then

Fuck forgot to put it in the post

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd4CLR1M7kA

>“Great thing about fights is you never know who’s going to win,” White told X17 Online.

>“Believe me, there’s a lot of weekends that we put on fights and I think people aren’t going to win and they do. It’s the crazy thing about the fight business.

>"I mean, if it was guaranteed that Floyd was going to win this fight, why would you pay for it? There’s no guarantees. Conor is 27, Floyd’s 40. Conor’s the bigger, stronger guy, he’s got knockout power. It’s an interesting fight.”

Idk why but that guy to the left annoys the fuck out of me. He's always in Chavez Instagram. He a manager or something?

Yeah think he's a manager. Ex top rank employee who boxed actor Mickey Rourke boxrec.com/boxer/6461

Tyse rocking that countryside look

The call that saved boxing

Could I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>Yep 2 chicken chow mein, 2 egg fried rice, 1 sweet and sour pork, large beef curry and a bottle of coke please

>Nah I'll come and get it, have to get the morning newspapers anyway, thanks mate

>Royal Family bow to the Furys
>In contact with faeries
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control Limerick with an iron but fair fist
>Own caravans and piebalds globally
>Direct descendants of the aristocratic nomads of the Clan Murtagh O'Connors in the Late Middle Ages
>Will bankroll the first fleet of white Ford Transits on Mars
>Own 99% of stolen copper on Earth
>First designer boxers will in all likelihood be Fury boxers
>both Tyson and Hughie said to have 70+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Southern USA & Wetherspoons
>Ancient celtic scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of racism and unprecedented weight gains with them
>They own nano-metallurgy R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Furys inside your house right now
>The Furys are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Catholic Church. Who do you think forced Pope Benedict to resign the papacy ( the first pope to resign since Gregory XII in 1415) and arranged the Popes first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Fury halting site in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent English in 30 years
>Nation states entrust their copper and tin reserves with the cousins.
>The cousins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base gypsie currently not accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re not Furious beings.

b a s e d

Really annoys me tßh
With that loss he can't pressure HBO for a higher payday, they must be grinning ear to ear

>>They learned fluent English in 30 years

top kek

>both Tyson and Hughie said to have 70+ IQ
>Own 99% of stolen copper on Earth
Fucking kek

CUNTS WHO SAID THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN B T F O

German bro who thinks 99% of fights won't happen

I once sparred with Joe Joyce, ama

How did it go? Why does he lean to his right?

Is it true that Peter Fury was a major league drug lord? Like a pikey Tony Soprano?

He was a serial cocksmoker for 10 years in prison.

don't recall him leaning.. it went alright, it was very light.

Billy looked so drained

i like kell brook, to come back from getting stabbed to get a world title.

Plus doesn't get half the glory Kahn gets despite Kahn being the most overated boxer in the UK

Everything went according to plan

Is Spence getting exposed, or will Brook get flashes of Golovkin cracking his skull?

I burst out laughing while reading this in the shitter

In every video I've seen of him it looks to me like he leans right. When did you spar him? Was is for olympic preparation.

Considering brook wanted to continue and his team had to throw in the towel

It's not as though he was pummelled into submission. He got his arse handed to him yes but not in a way GGG has destroyed opponents before

>gets his ass kicked
>controversial

Lol, maybe he shouldn't go life and death with cab drivers w/ 2 left feet while posing as a p4p fighter.

He should've lost the Cuadras fight too. Karma's a bitch motherfucker

>Close, competitive, headbutt filled fight which most of the media thinks he won.
The fight is controversial regardless of who you score it for.

Gonzalez was EXPOSED, to even consider him p4p is a joke. That thai kid was basic, anyone even sniffing p4p should have boxed that thai kids head off

It's a true 50/50 fight on paper, every scenario is plausible. I think it will go 12 rounds and the decision will be a bit controversial either way. Leaning towards Spence.

To be honest I see Brook getting a decision, not even a controversial one. Yet black Americans will say he had hometown advantage

>mfw Spence brings the belt back to Amurica

Nice

top notch

Well Spence will probably have to win the fight in a decisive way to get the nod. If he spends the first 5 rounds getting out boxed and comes on strong late he can't really expect to get the decision in England with 30,000 there.

I'd be worried about Brook's injuries from the GGG fight. Broken eye socket is no joke.

Yeah it's a big question mark that won't be answered until the fight. He also can't rehydrate massively to get an edge as there will be a day of the fight weigh in.

My guess is that Spence will use that eye as a target

Frazer Clarke was present when the terror attack happened apparently: twitter.com/BigFrazeBoxer

Hope he's still up for fighting tomorrow because I've got fucking tickets

That muppet won't be able to get out of the way of GGG's shots

Does he have autism?

I just wanted to post that there's finally someone who fights his mandatory

>GGG vs Jacobs did 130k buy

Almost as much as Kovalev vs Ward. It means GGG is now a superstar in boxing numbers !

>Mere mortals may mistake utmost confidence for Asperger's syndrome, but The Cobra™ is simply operating at a higher level. You see, when I knocked out George Groves in front of 80,000 at Wembley,

>p-please remember me audience-san

What was he doing in the Houses of Parliament?

Voting leave

>"I once met Froch at my fitness centre. I first saw him talk to the girl at the reception counter, didn't really notice it was him at first. Just saw someone talk a lot while the girl was just nodding off and looking away. Later I went on doing some dumbbell rows and the guy next to me kept grunting and huffing doing bench presses with 30 pound dumbbells. Just kept doing reps and struggling to keep a clean pace with it. After a few sets of like 8 reps he turned to me and said, "Yeah yeah, what do you want, take a picture you git". I didn't even fucking understand what he was saying as he was mumbling under the volume of background music. Then he went on about hoe Groves was a little poofter and asked me if I saw Golovkin's latest fight, after which he kept saying how much he was a faggot. I just shrugged it off and went on. Later in the mens room he kept harrassing me, asking me if I wanted to see him do press-ups. He tried to follow me into the parking lot but I got in and drived away."

you are really dumb
in terms of skill choc is absolutely still a top 10 p4p

the guy was simply too big for him, choc outboxed the shit out him, he just didn't have the capacity to properly hurt him so he couldn't stop the hits coming back

>the guy was simply too big for him

Didn't look bigger than him to me

Gonzalez weighs like 125 lbs in the ring

he was fighting several weightclasses above his comfort zone and it was his first fight at this weight

>he was fighting several weightclasses above his comfort zone

He moved up because he can't make 112 any more. In fact he is reported to have struggled to make 115 too

No one who weighs 125+ lbs in the ring can claim to be small at 115. He was the one who was bullying smaller men (or equally drained guys) down at the smaller weights

he's still a top 10 p4p

Yeah I agree

But I've noticed that him being too small has become the prevailing narrative and I'm not buying it. If you rehydrate 10% of your body weight after the weigh-in, you're not small for your class

There were bigger size differences in Golovkin vs Jacobs, Jack vs DeGale and even Kovalev vs Ward

I saw Carl Froch at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

watched the gatti - gamache fight the other day

Give me Matchroom, or give me death.

Gonzalez is without a doubt small for his weight. He forced himself to move up because he basically ate himself up to 115. Look at his physique and interviews he does when he out of camp. The guy balloons up in weight and looks chubby. You can barely get away with stuff like this at 147, much less at the lower weight classes. If you don't believe me then look at Roman's weigh in pictures for the Cuadras and Rungvisai fights and compare with the weigh in pictures of every other champion form 122 and below, none of them are as skinny-fat as him. I am not trying to make excuses for Gonzalez and say that the loss doesn't count, Choc chooses to fight at 115 while knowing that he is undersized for the weight so when he loses it's 100% his fault. Choc refuses to diet correctly and keep his weight on track off camp so any loss at any weight he chooses to fight is credible, but make no mistake, he IS small for his division, or rather, too fat.
Knowingly putting yourself at a physical disadvantage means you accept responsibility for the outcome of the fight whatever that may be, however it does not mean that the disadvantage does not exist (see Ward-Dawson)

>TL;DR
Choc is indeed small for 115 but it's his fault for getting fat.

good post

t-this has to be a meme r-ri-right?

>he doesn't recognize the milky way pasta
Other one is real.

hahahaha

fuuuck just imagining him with fifteen milky ways, oh god looool

El ChicANO

This event did 100,000 more buys than GGG. Really makes one ponder.

Lmao
instagram.com/p/BR89YglBYPx/
instagram.com/p/BR80kKyhwZ_/

H I T E C H
I
T
E
C
H

Trolling

Well the golovkin numbers havent been confirmed yet, have they?

>mfw he morphs from Arguello 2.0 into Mayorga 2.0

god could you imagine such a fall from grace?

>the state of America
They would rather watch a feather fisted female boxer fight an ageing dyke than watch GGG.

Golovkin can't speak English properly, he doesn't trash talk to stir up hype and he's not Mexican or American. He will never be a draw.

200,000 Americans need their head examined paying for a load of shite headlined by useless slags (and Holm never held a recognised boxing title).

Hughie's going to lose

Something about hughie's face seems off and it bothers me.

He reminds of that extremely ugly guy holding a light saber that gets posted.

Best KO of the 2016?

Yeah I'm stupid and thought it said 2017

my favourite was lomachenko- rocky martinez

N' Dam - Blanco

That was a cherry on top of a master performance while
Was the most brutal probably

the N'dam one was the first punch of the fight right?

Seriously, Chavez is looking in great shape for a fight so far away

He's probably still like 10 pounds overweight, he's gonna be extremely drained at 164.5 (point five)

Still has a good 6 weeks to adjust. If Canelo could do 154,Chavez can do 164.5