What sports does Asians play? (In America, and in Asian countries in general)?

What sports does Asians play? (In America, and in Asian countries in general)?

of Sup Forums has taught me anything they play vidya, jack off a lot , do baseball if there japs, ping pong if their chinks, hue ball since its a big sport outside of murrica, esports for the gooks in korea

and pretty much anything that can be shounen wank or power in believing so martial arts shit

Table tennis and weiqi, Japs and gooks play baseball

badminton, ping pong, bukkake

Baseball is big in Japan, as are most team sports. Soccer is fairly popular though obviously not as much as baseball. Hockey enjoys a niche and has for 80+ years but it's nowhere near big. Combat sports are also large though pro wrestling is niche and nowhere near as big as it was, ditto MMA.

China favors more individual sports and they're pretty shit at team sports though they're improving. Basketball is reasonably large there, as is soccer.

can you uncrop the imagine a bit? i bet she has really cute feet

Ping pong

archery

Sadly, Asian countries have a disadvantage when it comes to hockey, real football, and other physical team sports, even soccer.
Combat sports, at least, have weight classes to even out size issues.

PLEASE post her barefeet

asian americans don't really seem to have a strong sporting culture

they play all the same sports everyone else does they just never get good at them

goat corpse polo

SAT prep

so you haven't known Manny Pacquiao.

Apehoop is the most popular here

Pre-WW2 luckswing was popular here and died off after WW2

Cue sports, darts, card games and other similar pub games are also common and popular

Bandwagon sports include boxing, tennis, badminton, MMA

Soccer is the newest bandwagon darling, I find it hilarious when tryhard Flips are posting on soccer generals and pretend they've been """fans""" ever since

Badminton

Korea pretty big into baseball too

Karuta, Shogi, Mahjong, Nanjing Lily, Kabuki, Tea ceremonies, and basically every other dweeb """"""sport"""""

Basketball is big in the Philippines and China
Japs and Taiwanese people love baseball

And South Asians like cricket. Everywhere else in asia they love soccer. Thai/Malay/Indonesian people even sometimes have Premier League-themed weddings.

I've known of him

>he doesn't mention go

pleb detected.

Cat hunting is a huge part of their culture

Varies by country, but answers include tennis, table tennis, badminton, soccer, baseball, archery off the top of my head

Volleyball for women