Me and my gf broke up 4 weeks ago she's the one in the pic, I can't take my mind off her with other guys...

Me and my gf broke up 4 weeks ago she's the one in the pic, I can't take my mind off her with other guys. She was more of the opinion that she needed space when we broke up so maybe she isnt with any guys?

I was wondering if you all think she is attractive? How likely would it be that she will wait or come back to me.. I mean I really do like her alot

She's been fucking other dudes long before you've broke up.

Tits or it didn't happen

She's like a 5. And she's probably banging other dudes already. She's never coming back and you'd be doing yourself a huge favor if you went out and got laid.

word

She's a sexy cunt. Sorry dude but your ex is probably getting hrr mouth and pussy fucked regularly. Got any nudes?

she's snoring right now with a load in her stomache and a load dripping down her snatch. probably a black guy(s). And she probably will have a hang over from all of the 4 lokos. It's cool bro. it happens to every girl after she leaves a man.

I really miss her she was so sweet

Her mascara is probably running from her tears from being gagged by cock rubbing against the back of her throat

Probably is banging other guys not because she's hot but because she's a 4/10 and it makes her less self conscious about that ugly ass bucked tooth face she looks like if poison ivy was reincarnated with about as a severely autistic transvestite that's been run the fuck over twice

I'm sure I know her. Her name begins with c right?

you really dont think she is attractive?

I think she's fucking gorgeous.
Show me her naughty pics with most cleaver so I'll cum.

lol, I miss seeing all of her tbh

She got great tits man, got any nudes?

I get you.
Something similar happened to me...
As much as I am sorry for you, I wish you to keep posting her beautiful cleavage and face.

'space' means she wants other dudes dick. She was probably cheating on you and cut you loose.

Honestly though, that's wayyyy fucking better then being cheated on with many different guys thinking you're exclusive and catching some shit.

Just go meet other girls, it's not the end of the world.

Ck right?

she never cheated on me

post her ass in thong already

Don't worry.

9/10 tits, 2/10 face

Show her tits and go get laid. She's got her tits out and cocks inside her right now, return the favor.

i still love her so dont want to post her nudes yet

In my experience so far bro, they never come back. No matter how much space you give them, no matter what you say or do. It's hard, only time will heal. It's been over a year since my last heartbreak & I'm still nowhere near over it

that you know of

So you wait four weeks just to post some shit you got off of fb?

I've seen this thread before. Post her ass already!

Just show us the hot cleavage and lingerie

OMG more of this cleavage

This

what about nudes?

Come on.. Where's the lingerie?

yes haha how do you know her?

Post moar

she has been going out more recently too :(

She's wearing slut clothes and going out to bars a bunch. She is using cock to get over you. After about 30 she probably won't even remember your name.

Now post her nudes and forget about her you faggot

she is taking light years of cock.

was this like last haloween or something? what is that place, looks fucking cool.

messaging this to Ck on FB

Lol post results

Jesus Christ OP, just dump nudes already. She's hot as fuck.

someone is in love

OP post more ffs I'm hard for her

What's her name?

Thank you, now don't stop.
I've got a load ready for her.

so you think I should just forget about her?

Yes.
Seriously, we've all been there.

Plus, post her friend.

She is cute... Or She was cute but people are coming and leaving so... That is the life... Btw post nudes, most of us w8ting for them

she needed space... for other guys to stand there so she cold suck all their dicks

What do you mean?

Post her friend's cleavage!

This. But I put her at a 6.

That, what I have written there... Read it more times if you are not gettin' that

>She was more of the opinion that she needed space when we broke up so maybe she isnt with any guys?

wat, if anything you've been replaced, time to move on and consider her pussy bad, also you might want to check yourself for STDs

The Garage, Glasgow, Scotland confirmed. Any Glasgow anons wanna get your dick wet?

MOAR GOD DAMMIT

Lol I'm from Glasgow

she isnt a slut

Def shagging someone else.

If she wasn't already before you finished

Def did

honestly you dodged a bullet, she already looks like she's 45 years old

Nah dude when they say they needed space it means she's fucking someone already. And the guy is someone you know/hate. Once he's done with her he'll dump and she'll want to get back together but it'll happen again till her vagina has a 100k mileage from being raped in a nigger dump party. My advice. Delete everything about her. Find a hobby. Don't look for a replacement. It'll come when you're ready. Don't let a hoe dictates your feeling. Be a man

Op, nudes, now.

OP post her blonde friend pics

what are your chances of guessing her password OP?

not your girlfriend that TV is ten years old

probably couldnt

I don't feel any attractions to her OP (except her boobs) and she has weird eyes. That's it.

shes okay, but girl on the right is much nicer

wtf is that monster in the back

when Sup Forums says something intelligent,,, LISTEN TO HIM OP..
also fuck her best friend

she has a black-gangbang bimbo look
i hope you whored her out a bit before you broke up

Op as someone who got out of a 4year relationship, take my tips

1. Get tinder. If it swipes right on you, fuck it. Even if you just get dinner with the creature, you'll start getting that confidence you need. Nothing like a whale looking you in the eye and saying "oh user you got nice shoulders baby bic boi".
2. Never drink alone. You'll black out with tears running down your face and some serious cringey messages sent to your ex, FUCK THAT! Drink with mates and get black out drunk before you leave, so you pass out before you have the chance to call her.
3. Don't delete her number, but don't message or call her. The less time you spend seeing or talking about her, the less time you'll get over her. Next thing you know, you won't even give a flying fuck who she is.
And lastly 4. Get out of the fucking house. Spending time at home will make you think and for a very short time, you don't want to do that. Get a hobby, masturbate for a week constantly, fuck it, pick a ton of shifts at work.

she looks like one

She met someone else. Right now don't think about her and why she left or what the fuck ever. Your little fantasy with her wasn't going to work out anyways. At the end of the day she doesn't matter at all not even a little bit. You just think she does because you're in scarcity mode right now and don't think you can ever replace her. (You can but it depends on what you do next) Analyze the feeling inside. Be entirely honest with yourself. Were you being needy. Are you a man on your own path in life. This is not a her and you thing, it's solely a you thing. You learn more from a breakup than you can a relationship.

The answer to your question.
1.) She will be with other guys.
2.) You shouldn't care about that at all.
3.) Your only concern is how are you doing with women IN GENERAL. Fuck Jenny or Suzie or Elyssa or whatever the bitch's name is. SHE ISN'T IMPORTANT AS AN INDIVIDUAL.
4.) You can most certainly get her back. Well YOU can't because you're in scarcity and that's probably why she left you in the first place. A man on his own path would be looking to the next one now. She would see you with another woman not giving a fuck and it would probably drive her crazy with lust and she would come running back to you. Then you could take her back. The conundrum here is that if you had abundance you wouldn't even want her back. See how that's funny. It's a catch 22. You can have her baack but if it was possible for you, you wouldn't want her.

5.) The only way is abundance. Learn about Oneitis. Learn about your feelings and reconcile with yourself in a productive way. You are not a woman. It is not your job to let the environment effect your emotions. "How likely would it be that she will wait or come back to me". This really pissed me off. Where's your self-worth man? Why would she WANT to be with you if you have no options.

This is a good thing you will be stronger for it you just can't see it because your judgement is clouded

Good luck

> 4 weeks ago.
Let me tell you something op.
If you wanted to break up you would be decent enough to say "It is over, I do not want a relationship" right?

Women don´t work like that, they will use any excuse in the book to get away. She won´t come back and she does not give a fuck what you feel about it aslong as she does not get any backlash from it.

You're either in the denial stage or you're actually autistic and fell in love with her in HS cos she was the popular girl and u guys talk a little and recently you'd said some weird things to her and besides rejecting you blocked you snd now you're on here saying she dumbed you cos your brain is at the age of a 5 year old dumbing her photos on Sup Forums the most autistic board on here. I doubt she can't even remember your name or what you looked like in HS but the day she rejected you went to her other hot popular friends and made fun of the poor retard kid.

Dude, just from the images it is plainly obvious she's a gigantic whore. Clearly you're extremely naive to the realities of women in the modern age.

What strip club does she dance at?

Preach

Reverse image search you fags

Hmm so her name is Colette eh

>100% cuck thread in disguise

She's ugly as fuck but has huge tits, so guys will show her attention and fuck her solely based on that. You're fucked sorry

let's see those tits

I'll more kindly agree with the consensus that "I need space" is code for "I need time away from you so I can develop other relationships and so you can get over me, that way I won't feel like I dumped you for somebody else and nobody can accuse me of cheating.... because we were broken up already"

Girls only ever do this when there's somebody else on their horizon. Somebody they want to spend time with and whom they're developing lust for. Generally most girls don't like interference from an existing partner when getting the hots for someone else. Guys can keep fucking a girl while working on the next, most chicks can't do that, their headspace and hormones get in the way so they want the incumbent bf gone so their whole fantasy head game can run unchecked.

She's gone dude. Straight into the arms of someone else. The bad thing is she won't even be thinking of you, all her energy is spent on the excitement of this new relationship.

Move on dude. You'll feel better the sooner you start bedding another chick.

this guy has it

Same!

It's so obvious she is. You're in denial.

TL:DR hoes gonna hoe

>>Honestly though, that's wayyyy fucking better then being cheated on with many different guys thinking you're exclusive and catching some shit.

been there and have to say that this sucks the most

if she isn't a slut, she's at least an attention whore, and imo that's more dangerous

Ugly, move on and find some other puss to pound.