Why so much hate for George Soros? Why is this old man taunted mercilessly by Sup Forums...

Why so much hate for George Soros? Why is this old man taunted mercilessly by Sup Forums? He donated multiple-fortunes worth of money to charity; that's billions!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/research/2017/09/01/long-debunked-lie-george-soros-was-nazi-collaborator-resurfaces-thanks-dinesh-d-souza/217826
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I've been protesting Trump for months and he still has not paid me.

They think that he's plotting to destroy the white race or something.

Lol you're autistic and shouldn't start trying to talk about politics anymore, this maggot sold his own people to the nazi's back in the day he bankrupted several countries full of poor minorities this guy is nothing but a piece of shit that only cares about himself.

Negligence to pay?

To be fair, he does his sketchy amoral speculator stuff with all countries, not just mostly white ones. George himself has said that he is amoral as a businessman, because that is what is practical and earns the most money. George also believes in his own opinions on his off-times, when he is not investing in things. I don't see the problem.

What's there not to love about an old pasty fart that enjoys destroying poor countries economies?

Destroyed? What evidence do you have for such a claim?

>George Soros
>Soros
Because his real name is Schwartz.

He's a pasty cracker zionist, what more evidence do you need faggot.

The last name Soros sounds a hell of a lot more badass than Schwarz. If he was determined to be the supervillain of the world, then I guess he picked the right kind of name for that occupation. You may as well go all out, and be the best supervillain, because he's just as evil as Hitler, Stalin, or Mao at this point, if not more so.

Schwarz is a way better bad guy name.

Sor (pronounced: shor with a hard R) means row, -os (osh) meany -y
Nigga's literally called Rowy

Fuck no bro it sounds like a nazi jewish type of name a nazi would give to a jewish homosexual sex slave just escaped out of auschwitz.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Zionist.

That's literally him.
You just described him perfectly.

Soros doesn't sound like anything to me. Could be a southern lawyer or a californian surfer for all I get from it.

Well... Any actual evidence would be a good start.

kek

Yes, give us proof. We need facts when dealing with things like this.

Come on man dude has a past in selling jews towards nazi's somebody that gets that rich in those type of political envierments can't be good anyways lol.

He funds NGOs to flood Europe with this shit.

He would do it in the US if it was possible too.

This is fucking autism. Also, gives a shit about pol and whatever the fuck they have to say, they're all bunch of virgin neckbeards. Pffff

This looks bit familiar to me. Weren't they brought to us like that way ago?

He's always been funding the ships from Libya and protecting the paths through from Western Africa.

Those efforts, combined with Italian law to rescue people in their waters. brings in West Africans to Europe.

lol what a douche i'm black stop hurting me man

No fucking shit bro, if i were rich af pike him. I'll be honest, I'd also try to destroy this faggot world.

Trump is a zionist. Both Hillary and Trump were two sides of the same coin. The ameriburgers have been had. And all of you retards who think otherwise too.

That's not true at all. He was like fourteen tops when Nazi Germany surrendered and dissolved, and was nine when the war began. Because you know the Nazis totally would have taken advice from literal children.

He is a troll on a whole new level bro. Top kek

>lol
No, he doesn't have a history of selling jews out to Nazis, he was barely ten when the war began. Like I said, let's see some proof.

Him and his father used to rat out little jewish boys and their parents out their hideouts, he even admitted it you stupid fuck.

Aren't you the sharpest tool in the shed?

if it wasn't Soros they'd find someone else. Conspiracy theorists like to believe thre's a 'hidden hand' capable of controlling complex world events.
It simplifies the problem for them.

We don't want some retarded foreign faggot tell us what's up with our country. Go deal with your own shit you foreign faggot. Also, fuck off with your gay bullshit

Man, it's almost like shitty smear campaigns and bad editing can make it look like someone says whatever you want. He admitted nothing of the sort.
mediamatters.org/research/2017/09/01/long-debunked-lie-george-soros-was-nazi-collaborator-resurfaces-thanks-dinesh-d-souza/217826

Read that whole article. I guess you can claim he was involved, in the way that if I'm in a convenience store when it's robbed I'm involved cause I was there. It wasn't even his dad, to boot. Jesus you're retarded.

they are trying to distract from the fact that they are, in fact, the ones controlled by zionists. pic fucking related

They're all bunch of narrow-minded faggots. Fucking unbelievable, they don't actually realise that this world sucks ass always had and will. end of the story

Sup Forums is just in deep denial that they dun goofed

Should we tell him?

Explain

He's liberal. Reason enough to hate his guts and wish him dead in every manner of horrible ways. The fact that he funds liberal causes is reason to despise his very soul forever. He has no redeeming value whatsoever.

he donated because he has unlimited money, and wants you all to know how good he is.

Wait so Soros is the good guy and Trump the bad guy? I'm confused.

they elected a rabid zionist, one far more in bed with Bibi than "shillary" ever would have been. They seem to forget that Obama was despised by Israeli leadership and the democratic party as a whole is on the outs in Israel.

So yeah, a bunch of jew haters helped elect a zionist. Go figure.

So you meant to say that they actually helped him in his presidential campaign and helped him win. You don't know much about pol, do you?

aren't you late for church? It's Sunday, after all.

There's no credible evidence that Soros controls anything. At worst he dumps a ton of money into political or economic stuff to attempt an outcome he wants. He's a philanthropist at best and a lobbyist at worst. See
, and it didn't even work. Sup Forums realizes their hate is ridiculous and there's no evidence but they can't lose face so they just double down on their stupidity.

It's too early for strawmen user

Dude everything pol does is make gay memes. And, memes just amuse and affect 12yo whores and fags, and, if they happen to be adults by any chance, it's actually useless because they're too retarded to even vote.

Wtf do you mean?

>trying this hard to miss the point

you're missing the point. anti-jew people shilled for a jew lover, it's not that complicated shit-for-brains

Because He is LITERLLY an NAZI. He is the LAST NAZI and he is trying to finish what Hitler started.
As a young boy, he helped the NAZI's hunt down Jews hiding in Germany. He wrote about it in one of his books. He also wrote that it was the "Happiest time in his life". This POS cannot shuffle off of this planet soon enough.

Even if he did, I wouldn't blame him because i also wanna see this world burn. And, am pretty sure am not alone. And, am not talking about some faggy sandinggers killing a bunch of people for lulz.

>believing completely transparent lies because they're interesting.
The tumblr generation, ladies and gentlemen.

>believing a recanted smear job from a designating shitting street mudblood

See , if you can read. Literally everything in your post is false.

imagine believing absolutely anything that right wing conspiracy sites tell you

Poor user, Pajeet got to him too.

Jews Should Be Hunted Down and Killed so that Can't do that to Me! White Power

Go back to your faggot shithole you call pol you fucking cunts.

Reported for being a faggot 12yo

I personally would rather it not burn, I have all my stuff here. Once I'm dead I don't care, but I'd like at least another half-century at least.

tell that to OP you fucking faggot

Who the fuck even goes to those?

you want to kill the president's son in law? reported

Mature much?

>comes to a Sup Forums thread to tell some random poster to go back to Sup Forums but not OP
you're a fucking moron yeah?

>Another's half century
Normie detected.

lol kike
There is NO Mosiah for the Jews to look forward to! Jesus is Your Gay Loser Messiah You faggot JEW KIKE
You Lost faglord Jews! By Rejecting YOUR Messiah.

I fail to see how living to near eighty is normie. Depression is a bitch but my self preservation is too strong for suicide, so I guess I'll make the best of the shit hand I got dealt.

He is everything they are not

>Successful

Since when being a Nazi is a bad thing? I thought whole pol was all about it.

>implying there isnt a difference between Israeli nationalist jews and the rootless international clique
Sup Forums boogeyman here, I love Israel

Is this the same reason you fuckboys all hate Trump?

>Reported for being fucking 80.
What the fuck are you doing on the internet? Fuck off to your country kitchen, bingo shit or whatever. Faggot

Jelly is a hell of a bitch

What the fuck are you high on?

Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it bud? If I would be near eighty in another half-century (fifty years), then I am currently almost thirty. Fuck off or learn some math and reading, kid

That's it. I am Not High so I can tell You in all plain Truth that Jews Reject their own Mosiah and are lower than all other infidels.

12yr old detected

where do you think people get these ideas from? they start with conspiracy theorists then filter down onto facebook etc

I trust you

Shills and other normie media bullshit

The distractions that keep working on plebs who lose focus after every new crisis. It's not the immigrants, it's not about feminism, it's not about your religion, or your skin color or the American's or Russians. It's about power/wealth and generational debt/slave labor. Break the cycle!
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

nah but really fam what are you high on right now?

lol you're such a good little goy. if you still have it, you should just lop off your foreskin and leave it at the nearest synagogue

This kid almost got it

because zionists hate soros and yes, jews will conspire against other jews. the funny thing is that so many jew haters don't realize they are playing right into the hands of other jews

And, that shit that disgusts me is like how there can be so many of these dingus out there, believing and doing exactly what they are planned to. So fucking sick.

Not all jews are bad. The one who you can't tell the difference if they're Jew or not by just looking at em, they're the actual cynical sons of bitches you should be watching for.

you can just call them Republicans.

>describing all ashkenazi jews
oy vey

You know what forget it.

capitulation suits you

It’s simple really. Conservatives needed something to counter with whenever people started talking about the Koch brothers. So they cooked up a paper tiger in George Soros because he is wealthy and donates to dems.

this guy gets it, but don't forget to include Adelson and Mercer