These two glorious men are the ones destroying and stomping on the zionist globalists day after day slowly dissolving...

These two glorious men are the ones destroying and stomping on the zionist globalists day after day slowly dissolving the world of those parasites, all you worthless peasants should be thankful.

Fuck off Trumpanzee no one needs your brainwashed kind here

fight me irl

I'd suck both of their cocks to show how thankful I am however Mister Putin's luscious denying bald head would look hotter with Mister Trump's hairpiece on it.

Aww did the little snowflake get triggered? Go back to your safe space.

Trump is a zionist though.

Its not a fair fight if my opponent is the legal equivalent of a vegetable.

I'd much rather stay here in my first world utopia

This, he’s owned by Jews.

Not that user, but fighT? How about I rape your ass, no lube only spit.

Shitting on George Soros and slowly attempting to lock him up says otherwise however I'd like to see your proven sources on Trump being a zionist, I smell autism and basement dwelling.

Hahaha Jared Kushner hires and fires all Trump employees. Netanyahu and Sheldon Adelsonn own Trump.

Sheldon Adelson>>>>>>>>George Soro.

You’re not fooling anyone kike Jew scum. There are Jews in Trump’s pockets.

Thanks man that really helps as proof I also control who putin fires and who's going to be north korea's next president, cause I know right?

>stomping on the zionist globalists
Those shitbags are globalist plutocrats, you fucking retard.

>Whaaa! Globalization is bad cuz Alex Jones told me so!
Know people like you exist by your millions pisses me off.

I need some proof and not something you figured out in your deep sea mythical dwelling basement.

They are the only ones fighting the NWO and the NWO controls the media so they are dumping on both of them.

Educate me pal, tell me the pro's of all the middle classes being enslaved by globalism.

>hurr spoon feed me
>durr u r cellar dweller
Trump has businesses around the world (Globalist). The only reason he's President is that he's a television celebrity with shitloads of (inherited and borrowed) money. Putin may actually be more nationalist than globalist but he's definitely a plutocrat/oligarch. Open your fucking eyes and read a book or something.

If you don't live in a western country or are not a white male, then I don't really think globalization is benefiting you; it's actually making your life worse. Western countries need cheap goods from third and second world countries to sustain their service based economies, and a lot of these poor nations that provide them are sunk in IMF loans and political instability because of imperialism. The main reason why there are problems in the Africa is 'cuz Europeans formed nations that had warring tribes, and problems in the middle east are from western intervention (dat oil) and the destabilization of their empires and fractured culture and people as a result of it.

>Sup Forums gets sold by moot to hiro
>hiro is known for selling userdata and selling political favors on 2ch(censorship, pushing topics etc on politics)
>Sup Forums starts to go apeshit with trump
>even when gg stuff was purged they let them rant on about trump
>russia gets implied heavly in election tinkery
>bought ads on facebook
some people still belive the trump hype was real
>in 2017
some guys got the depth of a puddle

The NWO are the jews, you dumb shit pajeet.

Kek somebody that actually knows about poltiics replying to basement dwellers, are you excepting a reply from that pal? cause I'm sure you just confused the cumstain.

That so called NWO has nothing to do with you filthy rabbi, they don't care about you, you're a worm to them they are zionists that gave up on that bullshit a long time ago if something they are luciferian, none of them are real israeliates they are all evil white demons you stupid piece of shit.