What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

turn off the computer and go outside

There is Literally nothing wrong with your face, Go get some self respect.

post tits before an hero pls

I think you're cute af.
There is nothing wrong with you, other than you thinking it might be a good idea to post your face on Sup Forums.

Don't kill yourself, I would be sad if you did.

posting this shit every single day is what's wrong with your face, you attention whore faggot

you're a QT3.14
now show tits

7/10 would plan to smash while we date and get to know each other

Copy pasta/10

There was the exact same thread yesterday. word for word.
Now gtfo Eliza-fag

The real problem with your face is that you've been dead for a few months.

there's been exactly this thread everyday for the last week, what a faggot op

you are cute :D

here we go again

oh my bad haven't witnessed it until yesterday

fuck off

Nothing, you are quite pretty.

board

You look very cute, albeit a little sad..

This fucking thread again. Stop falling for this you retards. That pic is some girl named Eliza. It’s bait

nothing wrong with her face. but there is no proof that she is you.
also she could be a trap

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Also, try not to determine your self worth from what people say on the internet. The internet is full of shit.

>This
Fuckin faggots

Maybe cause you dry beg for compliments all the fucking time!

Newfags.
Proper response is either:
>Tits or GTFO
or
>Nice bait

Hey girl. The problem is you're using Sup Forums as a barometer for your own attractiveness. We're a bunch of cunts. You do not want to care what we think.

Go find yourself a real date irl. It'll be a whole lot more satisfying.

Timestamp to prove you are grill?

the eyebrow game is low af

If it gets too bad

If you wanna talk about it you can add me on kik

get off /soc/ get away from Sup Forums and go look for more productive avenues if you take this advice you wont even care about what soc said or how you where rated in around a week

Is definitely fart in your mouth

Jeroen here. Is that pic you btw?

no one cares who you are fuck off

You look good, i would fuck you silly, cheer the fuck up.

*throws a lamp at you* lighten the fuck up

day 5, posts this every day

very adorable b8 m8

all these newfags make me cringe into a diamond

You are the newfag here. Not knowing that this thread appears every day, and that it is bait.

Not bad but not anything special, must be the reddit spacing kys.

You arent ugly at all , for real , get that sad look off your face and cheer up

You're not ugly. People just don't like attention seeking. Go outside and have some fun. Wipe that miserable look off your face. There is nothing wrong with you.

Don't you have anything better to do, you fucking nigger ?! You are shitposting on a cuck faggot board instead of improving yourself to become a true alpha white male !! Everyday I see fucking cucks praising kikes like you and I beat the shit out of those fucking niggers !!
Get a life you degenerate !!

Sage this thread, unless tits

thread is now eliza nudes
postem

I like your face love the baggy eyes it's perfect in my opinion my face is almost the same way

Maybe a bait but i dont care, the chick in the photo for me is a 9/10

fake or not, know id throat fuckk you

copypasta/10
nice job

Summer never ends on Sup Forums

MODS
UNDERAGE BAN WAGON INBOUND

OP is a trans 13yo boy

no nudes yet. mods might get angry at me

cause you're an ugly trap

WOULD STILL FUCK!
LIKING TRAPS DOESNT MAKE YOU GAY, IT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL SO ITS OKAY! LIKING TRAPS DOESNT MAKE YOU GAY THE PENIS MAKES IT BETTER!

Who is this bitch? Why is she getting posted everyday? Some famous trap?

Open bobs and vagene

BOI YOU NEED TO GET SOME SUNLIGHT AND SLEEP MORE. YOURE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE.

no she's not

I'm not her. I only have the nuds

the eternal lies of an unimportant faggot.. what else is new

It's super easy to have her nudes dude...
It just takes 10 seconds

if you looked less sad, ill and if you would sleep more you could actually be quite pretty

so fake yet it works on some so congrats

Look up neoteny. You're it. Pretty cute.

This shit again?

Never seen that picture before. Post more?

You're adorable!!! i'm a gay woman and you're absolutely stunning to me. the issue is men honey, not you. they just like to put girls down for not meeting their shitty standards. you go gal, you deserve all the love and praise in the world.

****>guerilla warfare, ya uneducated swine

tysm! :)

Show us your body in normal clothes it's way more important to have a nice body if you want to be considered attractive

tits or GTFO
soft begging for compliments is about as whiny and uninteresting as it gets
"WHAY AHM AWB UGLHEY TERR MEH AWHM PRETTEH"

Holy, that rack looks gigantic in this pic! Would you be so kind and tell me what size your breasts are?

OP is cute
thread is crypto-attention whoring

TITS OR GTFO

Todos tenemos una vida miserable,el problema es como la enfrentamos

Found the new fag

sauce plox tbqhwyfam

get fucked; i'm an oldfag back from years away
i care not for whatever cancer this may be

Nice bait

You are a bad person for larping.

Gross. Weird face probably weird body

>i care not
*tips fedora* m'lady

here you go desu~

repost REEEEEEEEEEEE

you think my body is weird? >~< but i worked so hard on it!

REEEEEEEEEE

U look cute as hell, would cuddle and bang

>Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly
because you are, now post tits plus welcome to Sup Forums.

32C

yall niggers are so dumb replying to this shit i saw same thread same pics a month ago. horny underage retards saying youre cute.. fucking idiots

cute af < 3. worth posting even if it is bait.

super sweet c:

desuuuuuu calm down have a kitten

Show your tits, please.

gotta spread the word somehow right