What's a good amount of Heroin to smoke for 1st time?

What's a good amount of Heroin to smoke for 1st time?

Zero
But if you must, a bit about the size of your index fingernail.
You'll regret it tho man, trust me, that shit will fuck you up

Nothing ;')

All of it

Just snort it

Need to try it at least once. One time and i'm out tho 100%

with no tolerance i wouldn't do more than half of a point without waiting to see how it affects you

Have fun with your heroin addiction.

Dude, that's what they all fucking say.

You won't understand how fucking addictive that stuff is till you try it. By then it'll be too late & you'll get cravings & temptations for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. It's insidious man. That's not to say you can't get clean, but by fuck man the cravings are insane.

Is this from experience?

Everyone always says "i'll do it once". Fuck off will you, you'll get addicted, dissapoint your entire family, loose your job and fuck your physical and mental health up for life.

Stop being a fucking faggot, go smoke some weed and fuck off with the H.

all of it

Bullshit, it's just a drug like any other. And if you have experience with opiates and other addictive drugs you can absolouy my use once and not become addicted. This was my thought process when I tried it for the first time last year and guess what? Not addicted. Had a 4 day binge around 18 months ago and a 2 day binge a week ago, still got a bunch left. No issue about not using it and I love opiates. Not to say most aren't gona get cucked

Thats what i said and every addict i fucking knew said. Don't even fuck with it you don't even want to know how hard getting clean was.

B8

Mate. "Drug like any other" You got weak shit

Unfortunately. Fuck sake, just reading this thread had got me thinking bout moar, I'm outta here

A gram should do it

Snort it. Shoot it if you want to increase your chances of it fucking your life up and likely killing you eventually. Literally everybody I know who has done that shit has gotten clean or has died before they could get clean

All of it. Don't be a pussy.

It gets easier the longer you stay away from it and ALL drugs. Stick it out and life will start getting better. Sure I would love a nice warm fuzzy buzz right now but I know it's going to kill me. Everybody I know that goes back to it drops dead

thats how it starts. pretty soon you will be using once a month. then it will turn into an only on the weekends things and before you know it you will be using it every day, but you will keep telling yourself that you aren't addicted and you have it under control.

Everyday is when it starts getting bad. Every day I used it I said it was my last time

>one time and i'm out
Don't get it from a local source. Trust me.
>check'd

Enough until you die

Whats that smell? its not heroin , wait , its .... BAIT , gtfo pls

An one super big heiron.

Smoke an super big herion

Only one.

i was already an opiate addict by the time i first tried heroin so i knew it was going to be a regular thing but it's not really true that you can't just do it once...even when i got clean and relapsed with it it still took about 3 consecutive days until i needed it again physically and mentally....if you're already an addict though you're gonna be fucked for sure ...h is great though not gonna lie to you

HEY, HEY NOW,
WHAT'S THAT SMELLLLLLL?!
JUST LIKE CORNBREAD,
DONE TOO WELLLLLLLL!!

Zero.

It'll fuck your life and you know it faggot.

Enjoy your downward spiral and losing all your friends and family like the degenerate scumbag you are. Fucking loser.