How could we ever defeat China in a war when half our shit is made there?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we make it here.

they don't make useful things

A) I doubt the US is buying anything defense related from China

B) The US has enough ordinance laying around to beat China several times over already

Ah yes, free trade. Uniting the world where politics have failed

>they don't make useful things
This is exactly what the Germans said about us in 1941.

Honestly we need to get scared and get scared fast
they are buying the precision shit from Germany
I heard they worked together on some piece of high tech shit then right before it was complete they bought the Germans out so they have the only copy and whatever this thing is that Im remembering is some serious shit

We have to pull the rug out NOW

N-no, fuck you pooinloo g-go get a toilet.

Wow you sound really informed and wise!

The unnecessary, snarky "ah yes" just brings it all together!

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

You don't

It's called MAD, burger. No big China war's ever gonna happen.

We don't use plastic toys and baby formula to go to war, retard. One of the points of a military industrial complex is to employ Americans in America to make American weapons and equipment for American troops. And also for a bunch of our allies, but whatever.

>says the guy living in the one country where free trade is a godsend

we can make cheap plastic shit and cellphones, they can't print american dollar bills

No, but they could take over Asia and then cut off trade, ruining America's economy forever.

one word. mobilization
yes i needed spell check

Why would China need to go to war with us if they owned our whole country? Why would they go to war on themselves? China could easily wipe us out just by cashing in their treasuries, no need to fire a single shot

>we can make cheap plastic shit and cellphones
never happen. American greed is real.

I don't know what that means.

Just get China's neighbors to make our shit and China's fucked. It's happening already where places like Vietnam and India are becoming designated countries for cheap shit.

>he fell for the China owns all American debt meme

>forever
lol

Let me lay it out for you user
1. We let them bomb us
2. We immigrate to their country claiming to be "refugees"
3. We crash their government programs, fuck a bunch of Chinese bitches, and generally be a burden to society until their country falls apart.

I call it Plan N

Panjeet, unlike you our countries can't rely on smell alone as a defense.

i was talking to my chinese friend at work and he pretty much confirmed the same rhetoric in china. many agencies in the US are concerned about using chinese tech and the chinese are concerned about products "designed and sold to us from the US". They put nasty shit in our tech and we're putting nasty shit in theirs

Oh sure, they could take over Afghanistan, Vietnam, India and Japan. Because that would go brilliantly for them.

Are you the only pajeet posting the same ugly chink all day? or is there a team of you guys

Even if China had 2 decades to prepare for war with the US. They wouldn't be able to even come close to defeating the US.

One of the most important and overlooked factors when it comes to war is logistics.

The US has fought multiple wars on the other side of the planet while being able to keep the supply train going.

The Chinese have virtually zero experience when it comes to this sort of thing and that would be the cause of their downfall since it isn't exactly a small feat to keep an army fed,clothed, supplied and fueled when they are a world away.

They wouldn't do it all in one go. They would gradually expand outwards, taking advantage of their superior population size.

>he thinks chinese have social guilty and will accept immigrants

>2. We immigrate to their country claiming to be "refugees"
Hate to break it to you, but the Chinese government isn't full of cucks who pander to feminists and liberals just to get a few more votes.

Black budget tech is 60+ more years more advanced than anything china has.

Excuse me, sir
>grabs driver's license to hand to police officer
Are you telling me
>pays taxes
That
>calls Dad and tell him I love him
We
>goes to work
We're
>votes
Negros?

It means America can have it's huge navy (with aircraft carriers and shit) on the other side of the world in days probably, whereas China is still struggling to operate its first aircraft carrier. Which means they're stuck to the mainland for now.

Kek. I can't for when the chinks become our overlords and subjugate shitty murican pigs.

well technically our military hardware isnt. our navy is built by the japanese...so come WW3 thanks to obama our ships will self destruct

Because the make zero (0) of our military equipment, and we have sizable advantages in tech, training, logistics, warships, combat aircraft, rednecks who would volunteer infantry in a heartbeat, and actually allies, not a starving puppet state.

Delusions: The Thread

>How could we ever defeat China in a war when half our shit is made there?

How can China defend against us when we don't buy half the shit they make?

Symbiosis is a thing.

This, those fags only started force projecting in the Mediterranean a few years ago, with one fucking ship

>China could easily wipe us out just by cashing in their treasuries

Not possible.

The trading of US Treasuries can be stopped to prevent this sort of thing happening.

Seriously? We launch a tactical strike to take down their wall. Then the Mongolians will deal with the rest naturally.

Wat

Mainly because the Party doesnt need votes conrad.

They have special economic zones to attract workers for pennies a day to pump out shit only worth something in the USA and no where else.

Like there was this one documentary on people who work in these special zones that only make mardi gras stuff, thats it, thats what their whole area does. They sell it for a massive profit but there would be no real market outside of the US.

People act like this is always a one way street, it isn't at all. China needs the US to buy its cheaply made shit as its adapted its industry around being able to sell shit to the US. Without a massive hungry market to dump its useless shit on there would be no China.

What the fuck is Japan or the UK going to do with a million "USA NUMBER 1" or "MAY JESUS BE WITH YOU" shirts that fall apart in two weeks.

10/10 made me laugh

Most of their army the PLA is conscripts dude
In a conventional war either side would be fucked by just the logistics of having to cross the pacific

We all know what happens if it goes nuclear

The real war is and will be fought economically and or covertly via proxy wars, the wars of the 21st century

That's actually a myth. The PLA is an all-volunteer military force.

DEFICATE IN LATRINE

You can hear the laughs from /k/ommandos in the distance.

>Can't buy metal knifes/spoons and forks from shop
>Have to buy cheap plastic chinese cutlery
>China uses a turn off switch so they cannot be used
>Have to eat food with chopsticks or with our hands like the chinks do

Mother of allah they must be stopped.

based leaf

DoD buys commercial electronics since they are generally more advanced than anything the military makes.

China is also the primary source of "rare earth" metals that are necessary for most advanced technologies.

No one wins China v. USA.

How would china ever be able to defeat us when they have a single carrier :^)

The pacific is quite a large body of water friendo

He can't spell.
He is a black one.

We need to help you guys out or something, fuck

it would be such a damn shame to rely on ourselves, johnathan

China hasn't fought any major wars in 30 years so they would be unprepared for a total war.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called the Opium Wars?

British Empire had all its stuff made in China.
Invaded. Got China hooked on drugs. Empire got all its money back and got to hold onto Chinas ports, etc.

China will get raped by the British Empire 2.0 aka USA.

EVERY ONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS

China is a paper tiger militarily

"The USA is a toothless/clawless tiger."- A Chink proverb.

Its not possible to invade and conquer China, but overseas they would be cooked. US and China are not equals in the modern era.

Look at your photo, they're already training to snap each others' necks.

Owning debt doesn't mean jack shit in real wars, neither do massive budgets against enemies which only pay 1/100th of your soldiers' salary.

I reckon biological warfare targeting chinese crops. Starve them, make them desperate. At the very least it will start shitload of food riots all over China.

>Owning debt doesn't mean jack shit

So tell me, how many americans plan to raise their rifles as Chinks paratroopers land in DC and surround the place to force the feds to pay up?

I doubt too many americans will stick their necks out for the 1% of jews bankers and money changers who occupy their "nation" hostage.

Thats really good propaganda.

Prepare ur angus for an education in the Chinese military.

Since 1980, US forces have been involved in over 30 foreign military interventions compared to about 1 intervention for Chinese forces; this gives the US a distinct advantage of veteran experience. US Special Forces are better trained, experienced and armed than Chinese specials forces even though China has numerical superiority in SF. US military recruits from a civilian pool with a traditional gun-culture fostered by extensive private ownership; Americans routinely outcompete Chinese in Intl. Marksmanship Competition and in Olympic marksmanship. The US is able to provide more funding for marksmanship training than China.

The US has a more expansive and better-funded supply-chain than China, which comparatively lacks airlift and boatlift capacity for large expeditionary forces. In addition, China lacks globally positioned bases for forward deployment. China's rank structure concentrates small unit C&C within the officer corps and has an underdeveloped NCO corps due to low retention (conscription is not a factor here, but most recruits commit to the minimum term for benefits); compared to the US which has doctrinal tradition of empowering NCO's, building experience through retention by virtue of an All-Volunteer Force. Comparison in Close-Quarters Combat capabilities show China as outperforming the US due to tempo of training, tradition of light-infantry emphasis and scores received in Olympic and martial arts competitions.

tldr

Advantages in active force capabilities negate numerical superiority for reserve components.

FW Aircraft Primary stocks of Chinese aircraft consist of J-10 and J-11 variants that are comparable to 4th generation Russian fighters. Both tactical and strategic FW aircraft in the PLAF are aged and generally under-perform compared to the majority of American air assets in terms of flight performance. China also lacks the airlift capacity to deploy and support expeditionary forces for extended durations. The US also has numerical superiority of FW aircraft over China by a ratio of 3 to 1.

USN platforms and munitions generally outperform PLAN platforms in all categories (the sole exception being 4th generation SAMs); the majority these platforms are surplus Russian naval vessels decommissioned between 1995-2005. China's has 23 guided-missile destroyers in service compared to 62 US guided-missile destroyers; and China has 21 Corvettes (1,500 ton displacement) compared to 22 US Cruisers (9,000 ton displacement). The US Navy doctrine developed from an extensive historical tradition of expeditionary naval warfare and benefits from veteran crews that have recent experience in both combat and open-sea expeditionary tours. This is compared to the Chinese navy, which is structure as a littoral defense force and does not project sea power outside of regional waters.

The youngest possible veteran in the US military is 18 years old, compared to the youngest possible veteran in the PLA being 62 years old. US personnel have developed a doctrine informed by extensive expeditionary warfare experience and have recent combat experienced veterans on active and reserve duty as compared to the PLA.

yep. no competition here.

>China seriously tries to fuck over America
>America defaults on its debt
>China collapses

They're not that stupid.

Shut up, budget austrailia.

Adams apple.
¿Is she a tranny?

Wanted to write that myself, even tho everyone knows about "Hurdur unlimited chink manpower"
Their real combat experience is close to zero. And they have a history of beeing total retards in the wars.
China is geting influence by the money and strong state economy not by their military.

Althouth sometimes i think that their way is alot better than ours.
But of course they probably expect other countries (and Russia in particular) to back them up.

So we can't have mardi gras for a couple of years.
I'm not seeing a downside
Shit tier products promote shit tier lifestyles

>rare earth
I would assume you have a strategic reserve of that
or maybe you could find an alternative

The same way u dealt with Japan.
Cut all funding and resources to china and force them to submit.
However China is already the US' biatch.
But hey at least they are trying to rise up, even if destroys their country

Well for st pattys day people just throw carrots and cabbages and shit so id choose that over worthless mardi gras beads. But youre talking about drunk tourists because youre an idiot i understand.

Our nukes are made in USA

China has gone through bursts and declines in civilization for thousands of years. They are in a burst phase, they will decline.

>this meme again

It's a mutual agreement. What do you think would happen to China economy if US tanks?

Even then, we'd still have carnival without beads.

>40 years old
What in the absolute fuck

The entire anglo-sphere can take out the Chinks without problem.

PS: Anglos always win!

Start manufacturing shit here again. Companies would basically be getting a blank check from government contracts, so they could afford to pay non-slave wages.

Does this really have to be explained to you?

>War breaks out between USA and China
>US fleet in sea of Japan sinks Chink transport ships trying to row to Japan
>USA deploys fleet in the pacific to retake Australia after Chinese "minority" out numbers and annexed the country to China
>Before the USA can step foot on Australian shores Chink "minority" from the cold north in Canada invades
>Takes the entire east coast
>China 1 USA 0

Are they supposed to be breaking necks lol? That shit doesn't work. In MMA they crank people's fucking necks and in some versions were even allowed to piledrive people straight down on their heads. No one got their fucking neck broken.

That move would only be useful if they had a knife in their other hand. That's a technigue for killing someone, you turn their head with one hand while covering their mouth and with the other hand slit their throat. OJ Simpson was taught that move in 'Frog Men' and used it on Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman. He slit their throats lol.

PS: Neither does the move work where a person palm strikes someone's nose into their brain. That too is Hollywood fodder.

>Implying people who left China want to be governed by Chinese government
>Implying they didn't leave for the US because better
>Implying Chinese immigrants wouldn't prefer to live in USA instead of China.

>Implying people who left Mexicowant to be governed by Mexican government
>Implying Mexican immigrants wouldn't prefer to live in USA instead of Mexico.

>Implying people who left the middle east want to be governed by muslim government
>Implying muslim immigrants wouldn't prefer to live in USA instead of the middle east.

Good goy!

I think you might be on to something there.

Bonus:

Pulling the head to the side exposes the Carotid Arteries on the bank of the neck. Creating a breach in these will cause almost immediate unconsciousness and lead to sever cases of loss of life in a matter of minutes and we all know that loss of life is one of the largest causes of death.

PAY REPARTIONS BOI

So. PROTECT YA NECK

>be chink's armed forces
>zero desert warfare exp.
>zero jungle warfare exp.
>zero urban warfare exp.

They practice in their own backyard against Muslims and anti-government groups

>cutting off 10% of their trade

What did they mean by this?