liveleak.com/view?i=d15_1502586709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rinsey time

what happen'd?

looks fat to me

Sup Forumstard gets injured, and gets high on pain killers at the hospital
Sup Forumstard posts the fucking ER photos

not bad

I fucking miss the hospital, they used to inject morphine basically whenever I asked. Sometimes I think about injuring myself so I can go back

enjoy your 100k hospital bill

My retarded chef buddy didnt want to take his whole knife roll home so he stuck a couple of his prized carbon steel knives UPWARDS in his backpack. I was sitting next to him outside this bar talking to som chicks and i like, turned toward one of them while taking a step and brushed up his backpack where a freshly sharpened knife had found a way to poke out of the bag. Fucking retarded

Look at my insides

Live in Canada. An ambulance arrived to pick me up 5 min after the incident and transported me to the nearest ER where my needs were met and then some entirely free ofcharge.
Enjoy Trump, loser.

>BRINGING THE BACKPACK FULL OF FRESHLY SHARPENED KNIVES INTO A BAR
Your friend sounds middle-eastern.

You should also see a hospital

>I see fat
why are you fat?

Time for stitchies

Nope. Just retarded

Rekt xD

Also, its canada. You go to a bar with a bag with 10inch carbon steel knives in it and say "sorry! I just got off work!" and no one even bats an eye

It's not "free". Enjoy your high taxes.

Still better than paying a 100k hospital bill

Not deep enough pussy

Yeah me too

All done.
Thanks healthcare!

This.

At least for the normies, if they do get hurt it is likely hardly ever so they pay the bill and move on. But the high taxes all the time makes for less money savings because let's say one year you don't even go to the hospital. You paid all that money for taxes and didn't even use the free hospital. If this was the case in USA, then you didn't have to go to the hospital for a year, at least you didn't have to pay all that tax shit.

wtf do we all literally look like meat and water on the inside? fuckin weird
so i'm literally a piece of meat that knows its meat
wow guys thats enough ok
downvotes

Look what i did

But maybe someone that's worse off than you did.

did it hurt? sharp knives usually dont hurt much right? not being funny

i bet you cant slowly fucking replace that skin with a slightly inferior version of scar tissue in a couple of weeks

i dare you to do it human

Are scars really inferior skin?

Yeah dude. You can think of your skin swelling up and bubbling up to the surface then drying up. That's not what's happening but its a good description

>cant block UV light as well
>no nerves
>doesnt match

5/10 scar tissue sucks

do you have a lot of scar tissue? i have a huge amount on my leg so does that mean i have ea higher risk of skin cancer on my leg

Why don't you consider universal healthcare as a being beneficent to society and charity? Jesus wants you to do good and help other people, right?

Burns on torso

It gets "better" but it doesn't ever stop being scar issue. It's just gonna be there. It'll fade a bit over the years and you'll get like 2% of feeling back in that area but there ya go

Not a big deal since at least i got skin covering it. imagine if insead of healing, your body just lets your wounds stay open

Jesus, newbie doing their first sutures?

>Jesus wants you to do good and help other people, right?

Honestly for about two years I've been asking every person who says this to tell me where he says this

At this point Im thinking The Bible is a book I imagined and that there's no such thing as the Catholic church, and that I'm delusional

Didn't Jesus literally cure poor people and fed them?

Enjoy trudeau, fuckwad.

>insurance

I just find out that stuff like that isn't even said in the Bible the way people have repeated them, or the stories aren't mean to be interpreted the way they were

The whole water into wine thing was more like a lesson than a tale of Jesus using his miracle skills to give everyone wine for recreational purposes for example

But I just want something that says that Jesus specifically wanted others to do good and help others. Is it where he says "live as I do"? Because it's vague

The BIble is like 1000 pages of this stuff so I'm gonna just sit back and wait for someone else to read it lol

No one on Sup Forums is going to read The Bible

Look at MY insides

liveleak.com/view?i=d15_1502586709

Look at my insides

yes, the worst tissue you can get.

Are you really trying to shill the point that Jesus was selfish and curing sick people and feeding poor is not his thing? He literally sacrificed himself for us. Go be edgy satanist somewhere else.

USA-> Unlimited stupidity available

This is how Murica cares about their ppl

when your leg heals kick your buddies ass

>Thinks that high taxes are bad

Hope things work out for you user

Nice I have insides just like that

Nice, I just lost two fingers and split my hand in half when an explosive went off accidentally. Really wish i had pics of it before surgery, shit was gnarly as fuck.

Cool. Story to it or just cause?

Play around with it. Burn it shut, cut lighting patterns into it, home-surgery with legskin

Don't waste an opportunity

I eat insides

You have no idea how bad it is.

The things people say Jesus has done are misinterpreted events from The Bible, or pop culture, and didn't all happen exactly the way it did. That's how bad it is.

You're that one atheist who doesnt believe in The Bible but doesn't believe that people misinterpret it. Wtf

This

that's as hot as those trips nigron

What is this a pro healthcare ad ?