What is currently the most cancerous fanbase?

What is currently the most cancerous fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rick and Morty

>stoners
>furry
>anime
>feminism

This, anything with Seth McFarlane in it, anyone who isn’t female and school aged who watches MLP, all anime.

Adventure Time
Regular Show
Gravity Falls
Ed Edd n Eddy

Ed edd n eddy has a fan base?

in terms of actual fanbase whichever is the most popular because all people are cancer including me

Can somebody explain this to me? I seem to be the only one out of the loop on this. I hear more people bitching and talking about the fans of rick and morty, than I do actual fans of the show talk about the show itself.

>bible
>rick and morty
>Trump
>Bill Nye
>Alex jones
>marvel movies
>EDM

To sum up the fanbase
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>I hear more people bitching and talking about the fans of rick and morty, than I do actual fans of the show talk about the show itself.
You're one of the lucky few, then.

/thread

Fucking this. Holy shit.

I've not had any weaponized autism interactions with Adventure Time fans, so I can't say much there.

I agree with the rest though, however Ed is less common.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

i think he means the gay fans

"Oh my gosh that was so hilarious" he says in the most monotone unhappy voice I have ever heard.

The fuck though. I know people rode the "Im pickle rick" joke into the ground but I figured
every show had its dumb ass one liners, but this fuck knuckle took it to an entirely different level.

Like the people who draw the characters making out? Don't those people tend to do that to a lot of different shows?

Most cancerous "fanbase"; the relentless and obnoxious circlejerk of pretentious shitweeds simultaneously ejaculating over their distaste for vocal minority groups that reside amongst fanbases of usually quite good but overinflated pieces of media.

Wasn't it always obvious?

Aside from this way over the top copy pasta and the "Im pickle riiiick!" one liner I really havnt seen much about the show in terms of people talking anywhere near like that.

Although to be honest I watch the show just for the shits and grins, and I only talk about it to my friends, whom I know also watch it. And even then we hardly actually have a conversation on it. It goes more or less "Hey you see the new episode?" "Yeah it was pretty funny." "I liked this part" "Same." End of conversation.

There isn't much to say about the show. Season that just finish was incredibly inconsistent with what it wanted to be. Some episodes were okay, but not looking forward to new season.

Sup Forums by far has the most cancerous fan base.

autistic undertale = autistic rick and morty.
Kings of autistic fanbase.

It reached critical mass too early. Instead of just making funny episodes now they're trying to make good Rick and Morty episodes and it's never a good sign when a show goes that direction.

They're trying to turn what made the first two seasons amazing into a formula for success

That is kind of why it seems hard to believe there is a group of autistic people running around screaming about the show and shoving it down their throats to such an extent that THIS many people hate on the fans.

I watch it. Its alright. Has a couple good jokes that I get. Has a bunch I dont I am sure. It's just another dumb TV show to waste time on by watching it to get some quick laughs.

It's why I started watching Bojack instead. A lot better IMO.

I've heard good things about that but for some reason I am just refusing to watch it.

I feel the same way. It blows my mind that the autists are just willing to shove it in everyone's faces without really taking the time really think about what they're preaching. Then again, it's just a dumb cartoon.

Sup Forumstards
this board was never so cancerous like it is today.

celeb threads
pics you shouldnt share threads
ylyl threads
u mad whiteboi threads
wwyd to my wife/gf threads

but not only one of those, there are multiple threads of the same kind

Sup Forums was never good, but i also never was this shit

well it's kind of tailor made to make a certain sub species of nerd feel WAY, WAY more intelligent than they are and they all convince themselves they're Ricks living in a world of Jerrys

There's nothing wrong with that. I enjoy binge watching and it was a satisfying scratch to the itch.

I'd like to say three things:

1. All fanbases are cancerous. A fanbase is formed when people genuinely likes a thing, and then expands when people want to be liked by the people who like a certain thing. The bigger fanbase, the more people in it will fanatically defend the "cult object" - since a fanbase is basically a softcore cult - because the social interaction that derives from the fanbase itself is crucial in some people's lives.

2. Rick and Morty is a wonderful show. I understand that people are often apeshit about things and this isn't an exception, but don't hate the show because of the fanbase. I am a trained psychologist and I have marveled at the surprising psychological depth that R&M has. Things like self destruction in R&M is way better pictured than in other (Great) shows like Bojack Horseman, and you get a much deeper feeling of punishment for character's mistakes. It's worth a shot, IMO.

3. How has Steven Universe not been mentioned in this thread so far??

>celeb threads
>pics you shouldnt share threads
>ylyl threads
this shit has been on Sup Forums almost since day one so ...

Good point

please tell me more, oldfag

traps and fake giveaways are the real problem here.

the tumblr section of the Doctor Who fanbase is pretty fucking cancerous. the girls who had no idea the show existed until Matt Smith was the star and suddenly they're MEGA fans

and frankly I wouldn't care except the Doctor Who writers are starting to pander to those annoying cunts and the show has just been ruined

92% of Rick and Morty fans ties it up with 100% of league of legends players

yeah but anything on tumblr is gonna fuck it up

>sports fans
>Weebs
>Giant Bomb fans
Kill the center of this Venn diagram

Fact

Steven Universe, definetely, and maybe Undertale. The former's dying out though, tbh. But it's going to be replaced with fucking Cuphead soon.

yeah anything on tumblr is cancerous but it's the fact that the writers started listening to them

This seems to be the cancer of the moment, yeah. Like this is the one we're in the hospital for.

>feminism

honorable mention

Currently? Rick and Morty. Overall? Homestuck

Does Islam count as a fanbase?

top notch meme

Nice to see us horsefuckers aren't the most hated group any more.

I assumed it went without saying that bronies were the worst and this thread was competing for second

You guys are still incredibly cancerous, you've just quieted down over the years.

oh no fucking doubt there

Game of thrones
The walking dead
The NFL
stoners

neo-con spotted

Yeah, but I'd like to think we've developed our own unique kind of cancer now that all the ravenous autistic screeching manchildren have left the fandom since it's no longer trendy.

>ravenous autistic screeching manchildren have left
they haven't all left if you're not a six year old girl.

this

Bronys and their pedophilia infect everything

The Democrat party

This is the new "my dad is a navy seal"