Where is the life that we had?

Where is the life that we had?
Where is the love?
Where is the hand that I held?
Where is the love?

Hello, Squichface. That painting finally opened up.

Life is a series of subjective experiences. The problem is you.

That's good.
Get it finished?

No, it's active though. It's hard to see color right now.

My problem is with industrial society.

Well, let's hope it comes together then.

Still comes down to you being the problem you face

It's getting there. I'm very excited, and confused. These horizontals are confusing to me in how they operate.

I am fully comfortable being alone with myself. It is the rest of the world that is the problem.

Turn it 90 degrees.
Then they become verticals.

That would be cheating.

I suppose you can't cheat on a lady like that.

Exactly.

I'm trying to level up in Splatoon to play with Snuffles.

I don't know what that means.

You are not comfortable, you accept that as a solution to your inability to be correct with the rest of your species. We experience life subjectively, and if we isolate ourselves so we have no comparison to the misery of our own life, we can feel as though we are not suffering. The truth is, you are, you just avoid the reality because you are unwilling to develop yourself as a person.

It's that game he's always playing.

No no no. I love my suffering. I see everyone else suffering around me and I feel bad for them because they don't realize how wonderful it is.

Gross.

Some day, you will face yourself. You will see the lost years and the emptiness. You will know everything you missed and you will yearn for it more than you ever have before. Everyone you see will be less attractive, less happy, less full of life. You will reach out to you people but they will push you away.

You are alone because you are afraid and miserable.

Stop wasting your life. You never get a second chance.

See, the thing is that no matter what decision I make, live, not live, party, not party, fall in love, not fall in love, and so on, I'll always regret the decision. Life is misery, and we make choices, then regret not making the other choice. But the secret is that suffering will always be there. Always.

He's doing gross things.