Why do successful adults act like highschoolers, Sup Forums?

why do successful adults act like highschoolers, Sup Forums?

money

they don't have anything else to do

That "cause she's dead" bit was an eyebrow raiser.
This chick is going to have an extremely rough time getting older if she doesn't stop this fucking nonsense.

so Sup Forums makes threads about them

OP, you don't know too many people, right? Because you will be surprised how childish twentysomething people are. I correlate it with stupidity and lack of personality.

>look up her age
>she's 27
well this is embarrassing

i think she wants to paint herself as edgy self aware public figure sorta like eminem on marshall mathers lp

except you know she's bubblegum pop so it doesn't come across well at all

it depends WHEN they got successful, if they got successful when they were 16 they are going to become teenagers forever, if they get successful at 20 years old they are going to become young adults forever, when you have a lot of money people are going to go with your shit and not treat you bad for it, that means you don't grow up and don't become wise, that's why most of the edgy philosophers were quite young when they got famous, nietzsche and sartre, while the more peaceful like schopenhauer was very old when he got famous

>27
She could always just die

Lady Gaga pulled it off.

Of course she also went full "ART" with it at the same time, which Taylor has not.

It's not.

First: she's a woman
Second: She's a woman
Third: She's a woman

Do you need more reasons?

What's her name user?
How did she break your heart?

I've never talked with a girl, except my mum but she doesn't count of course.

Appeals to her audience. Same way Beyonce is a strong black BLM womyn.

Grow a pair, rats ass

It's funny because if she continued in the vein of Speak Now or Red, more singer songwriter type of pop, she could easily have aged gracefully.

because their target audience is highschoolers, not successful adults.

fucking duh.

Christ that cover art is cringe

kys

>I've never talked with a girl
I know, we can tell.

Thi

when does her next album come out, lads?

the majority of her audience (and of media consumption in general) is teenagers. also you'd be surprised how many 'successful' working adults in the workforce that act like they're stuck in high school. it's pretty pathetic but I chalk it up to a lack of education and of personality like said.

Why does Sup Forums give a shit about this stuff?
It's all marketing, they're trying to trick you into listening to this stuff.

It's called having a sense of humor, lad.
You'll understand. One day.

THIS, most people reach their cap for maturity in senior year of high school, maybe sooner.

This

Because they need to pander to their base to maintain relevance and continue to profit from their disingenuous "art"

If she doesn't settle down and start a trad family soon it'll just become harder and harder for her. Her vast success as a self-made artist must be real difficult to get past. I just hope she doesn't just go for any ol' Hollywood douchebag.

>letting the jew know that enough is enough is "childish"
They tried to crucify her for the unforgivable sin of redpilling the masses

People stop maturing when they become successful

Now she is urging people to bring (((them))) down and hit them where it hurts (((them))) the most, the financial system

because their demographic is highschoolers

>She's still being emo about her exes
Jesus

I mean seriously, compare this

To this

and this

Don't be too surprised if a plane with (((bankers))) in it crashes with no survivors

I can tell you don't go out much

user, there are non-white people throughot those crowds...

More to the point - this song is boring

And calling it dark is silly - I heard it without watching the video the first time, and I just heard an unremarkable pop trash song. It's enough to make me say nice things about Grimes' music.

yeah, her slaves
the whole video is about her aryan supremacy

The woman behind her and to her left on the diaz is black...

fpbp

I think it's interesting to watch shows like parks and recreation because I saw aubrey plaza on conan and thought she was hot and seeing life through normies eyes and then realizing that show was 7 years ago and i have no clue how normies see the world or like when i found 212 by azelia banks and it had 200 million views and came out in 2012 and it's like wtf was i doing back then

Zeus seeks my advice, -Don't think twice, don't think twice!-

Let the beautiful city of the 13th house be along with the structure of Heavens the most detailed version of a single *headshot* declarative of buffalo-buffalo-buffalo-buffalo-buffalo syndrome // lmaoroflcopterz0r

The goddess of the serpent house, injected with the poison, are you listening to me?

Idiots you're all wasting again.

She hired other people to manage her life for her. Never had a chance to grow up, like a talentless Michael Jackson

Cheap talk, nobody wants to be the loser so why wait, I can tell you like me and I can tell because you're saying go away and go to the hell, so girl why wait, lets go on a date, oh you have to get uniform for parade and we take half ukraine.

so?
she's another slave

>self-made artist

kek

But the woman on the opposite side is white...

A Slav, Whats your point?

eh wouldn't say that, most people go through a growing phase twice, 18 and mid 20's tbqh. Happened to me and a lot of my friends, but then again that's anecdotal

>Whats your point?
That you're a moron.
Thanks for proving it.

It's fun and being successful takes a lot of hard work so it's nice to have an outlet that isn't hardcore narcotics abuse.

Most politicians haven't left that highschooler phase ether. Must be really fun.

it's not a high school phase you pussy. lmao

Because they're selling music to teenagers.