Post ur stats

post ur stats

rs3 faggot

What is this gay shit

The superior RuneGame version obviously

oh well done you got max stats in a game that desperately rewards you copious amounts of xp for literally logging in

I don't have "stats" from a children's game. I do, however, have a girlfriend that I have sex with daily. Check mate.

Enjoy your botting private server fuccboi

obvious b8

Beats being able to bot your stats and pretend it's an achievement :^)

ur not the only one faggot

You know how I know you're cool?
You spelt it 'fuccboi'.
That's how I know you're cool

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn right

no it doesn't

one is like earning an income enough to buy you a lamborghini, which you could get by selling drugs, yus this is tru

the other is like living in a world where it literally has no value because of abundance, you're showered with money upon waking up and somehow still want to show that off even though everybody else is as well

>this is what OSRS fags actually believe
Pathetic

2k hours, how am i doin faggots?

nice brah

this is what anybody that looks at a game literally spilling over with microtransactions believes

I tried logging into rs3 last year and practically got a thousand promotions and free charity I didn't want or remotely earn rammed down my throat

OSRS IS THE NEW RS2

>practically a thousand promotions
It's always OSRS fags exaggerating shit, trying to make it seem terrible. Sure, you can buy your way to a max cape, but bonds on OSRS have the same possibility. Not to mention everyone and their dog bots on OSRS making everything even less of an achievement compared to RS3.

Nostalgia fags are literally the fucken worst

not the dude you were arguing with but
>Sure, you can buy your way to a max cape, but bonds on OSRS have the same possibility.
is complete bs. you can buy bonds directly from jagex and sell it or just RWT. In osrs you cannot buy spins of a goblin cock wheel that grants you xp or bonus xp in a skill

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RuneScape 3. The level of difficulty in the game is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the skill will go over a typical players head. There's also RS3's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- its personal philosophy draws heavily from WoW, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the efforts a corporate company will go to, to make their mmorpg feel just like any other. To realise that it's not just graphics- EOC says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike RuneScape 3 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the death of Guthix which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rod Cousen's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Treasure Hunter key tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>buy spins of a goblin cock
kek

Wow