Havent done this in a while

Havent done this in a while..

Why

It's the right thing to do. Look what time it is.

Combos are that hard anymore due to the reduced post cooldown time.

Fucking no way

and because all the newfags on this board dont get this

I still don't get it. What time is it where OP is? What's the point of this Pokemon themed nonsense?

It's fuckin 9:31, that's what time it is.

Combo time.

Look at this pussy while I find moar combos.

Also, this nigger

Not my nigger tho

needs moar line

nope

don't delete it faggot

Ha, I guess. I've only been on Sup Forums for getting on two years now... Still so much to learn.
I see these threads alot & I've always been curious as to what the fucking point is.
I'm just gonna accept that like many other threads on here, there simply is no point.
Much like human life! Amirite!

Op here, I am best at kombos.
See my fucking pokeslow and the dang cat?

You cant kombo if you dont know how to fuckin kombos

I sexually Identify as an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Atlantic ocean ready to release my destructive cargo on filthy commies'. People say to me that a person being a weapon of mass destruction is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having ex-Nazi scientists install tungsten plating, 3 stage rockets and a Nuclear warhead on my body. From now on I want people to refer to me as "ICBM" and "WMD" as my preferred pronouns and respect my right to wipe entire cities and cultures from the face of the Earth. If you can't accept me you're Hippy-Trash and need to check your rocket privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Also, no.

who let this happen?