Cum on guys. Don't let her fool you

Cum on guys. Don't let her fool you.

She's been putting out new videos, speaking politely with orbiters, and has been making random appearances on Sup Forums and /r9k/. But she looks dead, is completely boring, and is just trying to fool you. She's trying to make it look like she's showing you her genuine self, and by doing that is trying to trick you into thinking that Ciara is boring and the only thing you found interesting about her was her made up character.

Think about it. She's tried ignoring you and it still affected her everyday life. She's tried being a complete asshole to you and it only made you want her more. She's tried getting some of you in legal trouble, begged her cuck friends to spam report threads about her, and it still came out working against her favor.

She's down to one of her last straws, attempting to use some masked form of reverse psychology where she welcomes you in and makes it seem like she's giving you what you want, but she tries to make it lifeless and unenjoyable so you'll think she isn't anything special and finally leave her alone. You gunna let that happen?

How many "Queens of Sup Forums" have gotten away and never came back in the past few years? Off the top of my head there's Marky, Erica, Ashley, and that weird ass Razorchan girl. We've kept Eliza in our grasp for a ways over a year now, there's always something that keeps her coming back. Now, though, I think she's only trying to get us to fuck off forever and let her retire her roastie career.

Explain. Who is this girl?

Eliza-chan. Started making threads here in 2015, got her life fucked because she couldn't stay away from Sup Forums everyone's pretty sure she has bpd

Got doxxed and people would email her dad with the pics she would post on Sup Forums, she'd get in trouble, get grounded for awhile, then come right back and fuck her life up again

But don't even start to feel sorry for her because she's made thousands off of her orbiters

bump

She works at target rn

FeelsConflictedMan

Awesome, I'm going to rape the shit outta her like I'm a new British citizen.

she wouldn't be hard to find..

Just don't let her leave and she'all be /ourgirl/ forever desu!

Remember, your here forever.
All of the Queen's are still here...lurking...waiting...
>aliens_mysterious_music.bat

Sauce. Nao.
Vids also plax

Ineedit.

Got a link with all her stuff?

Not letting me post it ;___;

Hey you little shit, stop acting like anyone gives a shit about you. Making threads about yourself, pretending to be someone who’s infatuated with you. Pathetic. I pity you. You must be a lonely person to even consider doing this let alone go along with it.

She needs you

Don't be mean....

sauce is from the discord, she posted it herself. i can link you an invite if your email interested?

Is it dropbox?
If it is you can just post after the /s

lowkey i kinda just wanna find Eliza, walk up to her, secretly nut in my hand, and give her a nice high five :^) SploogeSplosion.pewpew

I gotta be super embarrassed right now...I don't know what tf how to use discord.

Still better than Alice threads, at least she doesn't have a dick.

The Therapy Tea girl?

lmao how do people come up with this shit

>girl
kek

I just wanna walk up and cuddle hug her

EW that looks creepy as shit get that thing away from me

Is it confirmed she's a man?
I've suspected from the hands.

You know what I mean, "it"!

My god, that's cute as fuck

Where is she uploading?

I'm sure she'd love that. Shower first.

I just kinda get really sad and horny, go onto Sup Forums and then type lulsorandum shit

fr tho Eliza is a qt in my opinion

Put spaces in the link and it will post

this is the third fucking thread this bitch has started about herself
And you Sup Forumstards are lapping it up

>>>>>>kek)))))

>not naked
I should give af about this bitch why?

She was posting on youtube until her parents were emailed about it and her mom made her take it down kek. Now she's just uploads to discord and instagram

If only she lived around Philly :(

She has a whole zip file of the pics you're looking for, you just have to dig...

She's so pretty. Ideal gf material.

Hmph

Kek

what a qt
FeelsBadMan.png there are no qt grils in IN

Could you point us in the direction?

This is b
You can't just expect people to go FIND things
>violates no grils on net
>gets pissy when proof is required

Oh that's awesome, don't drive though.
That's not me either if that's what you're thinking, I just turned 20 in September.

I'll be her white knight guardian. I'll just wait until I smell sour cheese and know you've arrived. And then it's a knife in the kidneys for you :^)

D.ubs √
At one point, I think I may have dld neked pics of her, but I have no idea where they are, those tats were the best though.
I'll kill you, rape your corpse, and make a wallet from your nutsack. Not in that order, I'll go Ramsey Bolton on you first.

>when this many tards are lured in by jail bait.

My god you people really are beta orbiters

She ugly fam what the hell

Do you have a collection of regular pics of her you can share?

Good on her then zoZle

No you won't you pathetic quivering faggot. You've never even thrown a real punch in your pointless life. You don't know to expect a flimsy, insubstantial quality to your limbs if you've never been in a physical fight. I can tell you about but until you FEEL how impotent you really are, ya just can't be ready it.

No, I'm afraid you'll be rather easily dealt with.

Now I'm going to close this thread thus ensuring I get the last word, which I know is important to you. I also know you can't help but respond to me because you're such a pathetic turd :^) kthxbai now

>The stories posted on this board are works of fiction. Only a fool... Ect.
It's okay, the rules say you have to be 18. As we all know, these rules are unbreakable and infallible, so we know she's at least 18+!
Go back to your trap thread, Billy.
Die.
Fuck no, there lost to the horde in my remote drive. Probably.

Kek'd, thank you for your support! :)

Well damn, I've only got the pics in this thread.

I have failed this city.

Boxxy is the only queen newfags, the rest are shills

I believe you mean Rozelli, my qt autistic kike

You must be new here

look at me im satan

Wait, how old is she?

fucking hideous /soc/ fucking roastie
disgusting

Rozelli boi$

we all know who she is
its the fact that she is fucking uglier than you and your mom and makes dicks everywhere shrivel. nastiest bitch i ever seen post here

She's a qt, that's the jew coming out.

I can cum to her just fine

awwwwwggggggg sweet

I'm in love

2017 and btards are still obsessing over attention whore cam girl children.

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

why the FUCK do you have to keep ruining every thread you go to? It's like you have a fucking death wish or something

That's clearly not actually her posting it.

obvious bait but just to be sure. pls rape and kill

Curious how can you tell???

Alice is female, yes.
No

coz im the real ciara ahahahah

Unghhh braces

she never actually posts here, it's always one of her whiteknights posting for her.

>she never actually posts here
kek

Beta orbiter

With every pic i see on this damn site i google image search it but some don't come up as downloaded when we all know they are how can i find out if its a downloaded pic or not?

timestamp then u phoney ballogne

i was actually joking. im just some 28 yo beta

Whatever nigga

Common sense, my dude.

I'm an aspie so i lack common sense dude

I'm autistic too lol. Isn't being socially retarded fun?

yeah being a virgin is fun

All true. But she's got great tits sooo......