Rate/wwyd to this slut?

rate/wwyd to this slut?

show pussy first

would probably bang, show some close up pussy spreads.

without good replies your chances are slim to none

kill yourself faggot

Feed her, she looks like a Auschwitz jew

Do the world a favor and take your own advice you autists.

and here come the white knights, dead thread is dead.

i would berry my dick in that pussy that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur

I would fuck her brains out. Literally slide my 7" in and out till she orgasms into oblivion. I would stop only after she babbles incoherently and drools slightly. I would keep my throbbing cock inside her until her eyes regain focus.
Then I would start it all over again.

Dress he up as a little girl and make her model for me while I jerk off, then I'd fuck her asshole and make her call me daddy.
Any pics of her taking cock?

take off her socks so i can smell her feet

more plz. anything of her barefeet?

if you have nuds of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

I would teach her to shave that snatch before fucking her brains out.

Those eyes.... She'd be such a good little girl. Who is she to you? Is she reading these comments? Also, moar.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

>>>
> Anonymous 10/15/17(Sun)22:56:06 No.748162992▶
>
>w
if you post a video I'll be your slave forever

nice, any with face?

Wwyd to this slut? Be rough with her

nah thats about it

I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody her 2nd 2nd cousin's freind once looked at while drunk in a bar where fukking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over her skin and passed over 5 different shyt factories.

yum, i would fucking cum on those soles.

any more of her?

Shes not a slut..... she has Root beer and cheezeits!! Chunky soup too! yum..... but she did fuck up..... the monster is OUTSIDE OF THE FRIDGE!!!!! NOOO!!

buy her a better/bigger dildo

pet her kitty

Fuck it's a trapbot ! Look at its tiny robotic weener hanging from between its legs !!!! It also has a roll of paper to jerk off oil or shit like that !! Careful guys

It's a dorm room she probably doesn't have a fridge or like I had, one of those small ones that can only fit a few things at a time.

This is what i would do to her;

Nice

bump