Holy shit guys i need advice right away. So i went out yesterday and brought some slut over...

Holy shit guys i need advice right away. So i went out yesterday and brought some slut over. We fucked and I used condoms ( I'm pretty sure cuz used rubbers layin all over the place) right now I pulled out my dick and it's all swallowed up, tip of the dick has red mark. Wtf did I get std ?? It doesn't hurt or anything, looks gross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another angle

Either abrasion from going too hard or you had a reaction to the latex. Use alternative condom materials next time. I don't think you have anything to worry about but most places around here will screen you for free if you must know.

Oh shit nigga your dick is gonna blow up did you fuck a Muslim chick?

I'm with him. Keep a level head, get tested, try different condoms.

It takes minimum a few days for any STD symptom to show up. It looks like you had a really small condom, went too insane with the sex or have an allergic rxn to the latex.

I would put ice to reduce swelling, and see a doctor by tomorrow if you don't feel better.

If for whatever reason you start feeling symptoms of choking/shortness of breath, get swelling/redness around your neck and/or feel light headed, call 911

Did you shower? Go shower lmao

lmaoooooo youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

Wash with hot water for a few minutes. It helps when this happens to me

Another dick photo. Great work, faggot.

I'm typically never post but this happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It will start hurting and most likely will swell up more. When this happens use a baking soda and water mixture. Rub it on the swelled up area and pop it. It will hurt but all the pus will drain and in a day or two your penis will be back to normal. God speed user.

Either you were fucking to hard or are allergic to latex.

How sure are you that you used a condom?
It just looks to me like fungus, the girl probably had a yeast infection. Just get some anti fungal cream.

Well you must have had one hell of a "blow" job.

Thanks guys for response. Might be caused by condoms cuz I used those really cheap ones which they give out for free at the parties.

this would happen to me when i masturbated too much. took a few days for the swelling to go away.

this nigga got a triple decker dickhead

There is literally nothing to pop, it's just swelled up. Everything feels normal, doesn't hurt or anything. Just went to bathroom to take a piss and when I pulled out this I freaked out. Never seen anything like this before.

bullshit looks like you used a cock pump which can cause water retention/swelling which is temporary

Take that piece of metal out of it... those don’t belong there.
I guess it makes a stupid cock better in a weird way

is that a frenum piercing?

If you mean the red mark in the picture that's an apple

It's from friction or latex. No big deal. Depending on your body is say healed in 3 days max.

Yeah

But srsly thanks guys, i feel much better now.

You all are idiots, OP obviously has AIDs

Parafimosis? Get that shit checked

I fucking hope to god that someone isn't going to eat those apples