Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/american-dream
youtube.com/watch?v=clEUCcw0JeE
youtube.com/watch?v=dSTr-IiFbsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

dont know dont care

actually i think hes a fag

Are you kidding. Love him or hate him, he's the president of the United States.

have billions, be president powerfullest man in world. have wife kids why is he sad?

The fucker is a dichotomy. On one hand he's a traitorous man child. On the other he is the epitome of the American Dream.

Payday 2 Trump Tower Heist DLC?

we can talk shit about anyone we want

Never said you couldn't, simp.

geniuses don't use words like "bigly" and say shit like "I met with the president of the virgin islands

>Implying being a traitorous man child isn't the American dream

there's no problem then

Both

>yes you can be both

PLEASE read this article:

markmanson.net/american-dream

Also, the thing with the American Dream is, there are no clear rules about how to achieve it. You could say that morals and ethics should play some part, and that doesn't really seem to be his cup of tea.

He's God-Emperor.

moron
just use occam's razor ffs

He's a genius, he's using a few incendiary things to divert attention away from what he's probably actually doing that's far worse.
The lefties are all too busy sperging out all the time to even notice, smart use of thier own stupidity.

He's a smoke screen.

He wants to have an IQ contest with what's his face. What does that tell you?

Moron
Dotard
Retard
Asshold
Fuckwad
Cunthead
>add to the list

If he were actually doing anything behind the scenes I might be inclined to believe you. As it stands he's managed to fuck up basically everything he's touched. We "sperg out" because somebody let a man so dumb I wouldn't trust him with a toaster in charge of everything and he's managing to break just fucking all the things, some of which are kinda important.

What exactly is he breaking?

>have billions
unconfirmed

>be president
means he's good at scamming people

>powerfullest man in world
unconfirmed

>have wife kids
that he paid for

>why is he sad?
because he'll never be as revered as Obama

International relations, State Dept., healthcare, taxes (cuts only for the rich, higher for everyone else!), environmental protections, clean energy, education system, anything resembling a balanced budget, Secret Service is broke as fuck from having to rent his hotel rooms, etc.

There's more but this is literally just off the top of my head

He is the most entertaining president in history, you fuckin keks, sit back and enjoy the show.

Damn, I have never related more to an article. Thanks user.

I like that we elected a maniac. He is a wake-up call we have needed for years.

>patiently waiting for the left and right to kill each other so the babbling will stop.
>muh guns
>muh sexuality

How about both sides take a gun and fucking an hero

A monkey with an AK is entertaining until it isn't really fucking fast

When he was on the TV show (The Apprentice) the tv executives would not let him make the final decision on who to fire each week. They didn't think he was smart enough to choose the right person.

America

FSB mole sent to disrupt the Western alliance.

rolling

Luckily people like Mattis and Kelly seem to be playing a similar role. I can't wait for a decade from now when the really crazy shit he proposed starts coming to light.

Go back to your mom's basement. We have real problems to deal with.

I hope you remember your post when you ass is on the ground in N. Korea.

hjj

>the "right" person
>for a reality TV show

God, you people are fucking stupid.

The single most annoying thing about Leftists isn't the moral relativism, sanctimony, bottomless faith in idiotic bureaucracies, hypocrisy, or willingness to rewrite history for present political needs. It's their imbecilic and unshakeable assumption that they're all smart.

They're all smart, everyone else is stupid, and this magic intelligence (that somehow only manifests itself as an ability to notice 54 new genders and identify microaggressions and personal judgments that confirm their political biases, and not, say, understanding differential equations or system stability analysis) makes them superior. To everyone. No matter their record of pathetic failure.

And yet we follow evidence-based policy while the right throws their lot in with the space wizard.

Trickle down economics? Disproven.
Laffer curve? Disproven.
Climate denial? Disproven.

Let's focus on coal (a dead industry), sabotage the ACA so it costs us more money for literally no benefit, ignore any attempt to curb mass shootings (except ban Muslims, who aren't the problem), decrease our refugee intake (no deaths from refugee violence in like 40 years), decrease scientific funding, alienate our allies (because MURICA FIRST #MAGA), fuck up trade relations (also #MAGA), and it goes on.

Basically anytime there's a general consensus in the expert community on something, the right starts screeching about Ivory Towers and not knowing real village-inhabiting Americans and sprints off in the opposite fucking direction.

because of the constitution that the lefties want to destroy.

2017 version of Vivec

Hey dipshit, they built in a process for changing it because they specifically wanted us to update it. It's called an Amendment and we've done it a fuckton of times. Don't give me any of this "perfect document that can never change" bullshit.

>Implying there has been another president within 5 points of his 140 IQ in US history.

Trump didn't get elected because he's stupid. The whole "moron" thing is just a meme by childish millennials who are upset that they lost.
If you weren't such a cucked bitch you'd know that.

I wouldrnt say trump is stupid def not a moron also def not a genious. Its too early to tell if his presidency will be a good one so far its only been a few months and its just drama. His foreign policy and diplomacy skills need a ton of work though he just treats them like business deals and i would argue that it requires a little more tact then that. Hopfully he will be a quick study

well he's convinced you to waste your life bitching about him.
so I'm guessing genius.

genius goodbye

We will build a ghostfence and make Dagoth pay for it.

drupfmtard

Somehow worse than Bush Jr.

Single handedly saved America from the criminal and cheating DNC. God bless him.

Look at this fag

is proving
is correct

Hes an idiot savant

TFW all of the scientists that actually do real work and understand statistics make you cry because they say you're wrong and back it up

Geologist here

What astounds me is how he doesn't even focus on where most of the coal is (Wyoming). Lots of the antracite isn't subject to the same economics as plain old boring coal because it has much more stable special applications because of its properties.

Did he actually do anything for the coal industry aside from being really proud of himself for repealing the Stream Protection Act?

Also I have no idea how he has managed to pull all of this shit and totally forget the oil industry exists when the 2014 oil crash was an absolute fucking bloodbath that cratered harder than anyone could have imagined.

he's a retard, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard as well.
The fact that there are millions of retarded suckers in the US is symptomatic of a lack of culture and intelligence between american citizens, certainly not proof of trumps' qualities.
He's basically a used cars salesman who's selling his bullshit to the right idiot.

dat feel when Idiocracy becames real

youtube.com/watch?v=clEUCcw0JeE

The dude has slowly become the most powerful person in the world, right in front of everyone, while simultaneously convincing almost everyone that he's a retard.

That's an insanely difficult thing to do.

I would say he's a kind of brilliant that comes around once every 1,000 years.

both

youtube.com/watch?v=dSTr-IiFbsE

a genius

Go back to the 2000s. We have new memes to deal with.

master troll and savior of the U S of A

So much truth that it hurts.

sociopathic maniac

>he's only pretending to be a retard, I swear

how far are you faggots going to push this kind of bs?

I like Shit for brains

Until the next election

how did he make his billions and billions and billions by being a retard?

He isn't a genius. He proves this nearly every time he opens his mouth. He isn't a moron though. He's smart enough to have gotten a bunch of dim bulbs to vote for him so he can con the entire country and use the office of the President to profit for himself and his family. But he didn't do it alone. The real morons are the people who voted for a conman haha.

What else does Trump have to accomplish before people stop underestimating him?

He's the 6'2 billionaire president of the united states with a supermodel wife.

I mean, really.

How's it feel knowing he beat the best the dems could muster to run against him?

That statement would be more impressive if he wasn't also old, fat and bitchy.

I don't think he makes idiot

Wow, he's old, with an old person body.

You're right, he's just a loser.

A moron who’s so moronic that other morons think he’s a genius.

I see you share his sensitivity.

He loves to touch his dick to teds dick

That's a good argument.

You're proving your points very well.

Trump btfo.

sure kid

lol wat. I'm not making any points I'm making fun of him in a completely petty and immature way. You brought up his physical appearance. So fucking serious, user.

Trump did Pluto Nash

Solid rebuttal. 5/7

thanks for the meme material

Know your place, worm.

Oh fuck off. The American dream has been fucking great to me. You may not know this, but I matter more than you or anyone else. That's the way I see it. Your subjective morals and or ethics are irrelevant to my bank account and or personal satisfaction.

By the way, did anyone check out the rest of the site and about me page and books? The dude is a professional bullshit artist and fence sitter. He basically does his best to appeal to anyone that may venture on to his pages in hopes of getting your money. Basically, he's a faggot and I could buy him, possibly keep him as a gimp. I will give him this much, at least he tries to get one over on people to better his life. I can respect that.

Don't bother replying, honestly, I will not read it as I really do consider you to be bellow me, and thus not worth my time. I'm just commenting for self-gratification. It's always about satisfying me. Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and got that feeling of "butterflies" in your stomach? Probably not, so you wouldn't understand.

Just confusing really

You're garbage. Sorry.

honestly don't know, it's so difficult to tell, anyone saying otherwise is biased

Dubs of narcissism. If you have so much money, then why don't you just have multiple clones of yourself made for a circle jerk instead of wasting your time shitposting?

6'2'' billionaire

I love how you had to add height as an accomplishment because you couldn't find anything else he accomplished.

Trump reminds me of Reigen, a guy whose heart is in the right place that's so dumb and out of his element that he's actually transcended and is a super genius

forgot pic

He's obviously mentally handicapped.