ITT: GENERAL SMOKES

ITT: GENERAL SMOKES

Im smoking reds rn... theyre nice but i want something that burns longer and has a little less "kick" to it i guess. anyone got any suggestions? just something smoother?

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

try smoking some black cock, OP

Super kings of any other brand that does super kings? Tend to be the same price as normal but are longer

I only smoke pot, I tried smoking cigarettes in high school but it was just gross and made me feel lethargic.

I always thought lucky strikes had more of a kick than reds

Camel crush menthol silver

yeah this is my last pack before i switch to vaping

ive heard good things about the crushes but some beople say that the menthol is way too strong whem you break the bead in the filter... is that true?

I crushed the bead and smoked 2 packs a day @ $8.20 a pack.

how the fuck do i quit

Retrain your brain. Why do u smoke? Anxious? Angry?

one word: juul

mainly because it focuses me. I have 2 cigs in my pack tho. after that im quitting

So smoking pulls you into the present moment from your incessant thinking?

Americans spirits burn long, and have a flavor similair to reds, but smoother.

They're worth a try, but a little expesive.

I smoked nat sherman for a few years, good enjoyable cig, burns long, doesn't taste like burnt garbage, and we all know that user likes to look all classy and shit. only downside, the can be a bit pricy.

also the only cig company I know of that the slogan is "smoke less"

Try Camel Filters. Much smoother and burn better.

My last two deployments I rocked a veritable of cigarettes, Light blue or black American sperits! Shure drops the extra buck a pack but they burn twice as long, so you won't chain smoke,

Camel Turkish Royal or Camel Royal Turkish Blend. They're the same, this pic is original packaging.

With prices like these
Who needs anemonies

> (OP)
>Camel Turkish Royal or Camel Royal Turkish Blend. They're the same, this pic is original packaging.
They changed it to this.

are they any good at that price?

This was from a thread I posted yesterday, but for some reason, it won't allow me to create the thread again. Good conversations had last night until 404.

I don't normally smoke the same kind for too long, but I can smoke these nonstop

Sorry it looks orange. It's the flash and lighting, but I took this bud out of a 1/2 I got last night.

Some thought I was using a small grinder to make it look huge, so I posted the medicine bottle I grind and compress it into.

you just have to convince yourself that it will kill you within the next year. If you want to live past the next year, you gotta quit. Ween off it. Halve your cigarettes every week. Eventually you’ll be at one cigarette a week. Then go 1 cigarette every 2 weeks. Then 1 every month. 2 months, 4 months, 1 a year. I smoked for 2 years starting at 17. I’m 21 and only had a smoke on new year’s. Once you quit you realize you won’t like them anymore.

that's the price for a 10 packet lot, you fucktard. besides, they are total garbage

Ultra slim, menthols are best, not bad considering you can't get a pack of fags below $30 in Australia

this guy

MARLBORO SOUTHERN CUTS