Tugaaa thread! Postem cona nacional!

Tugaaa thread! Postem cona nacional!

essa é maior de idade? Parece jailbait

sei la..so gravei pelas mamas lol mas de qq das maneiras n tá nua

Ja fazia falta

Eww why are Portuguese people so brown? I guess all the memes about you being africans are true.

hm you should go check your eyes, you probably have eye cancer dude

I think you're the one that needs to get his eyes checked Jose.
Here I'll show you:
Just a few brown women in this thread. If I didn't know they were Portuguese I would've guessed arab or turkish

precisamos de mais putas por favor

lololololol my mistake you should check your brain first..you have mental cancer..go learn some history/geography/anatomy, and travel a bit would help that too..do you know what latino is? and no its not a word from south america..

sim por favor lol, finalmente alguem a postar q n sou eu :)

I'm Italian my friend so of course I know what is Latin and how we are all somewhat related.
Also you don't have to get angry my friend, I just think it is interesting how Portuguese are more brown than other Mediterranean people. Even the Spanish aren't the same.

if you have nudes of a girl yu know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

you work in portugal too?

esta e portugues?

if you are italian you are even more stupid that what i imagined..you probably from north of italy..almost near the border..cause if you were from the south you would know what a tan is..and like i said you need to travel a bit..more brown? hahahaha

i work international bro

why the FUCK do you have to keep ruining every thread you go to? It's like you have a fucking death wish or something

se é uma thread tuga..duh

well I am asking because I think the girl I have nudes of doesn't speak english too good.

tuga?

oh well, i dont know portugese sry

boa peida!

nice, mais nudes?

Relax friend. Yes I am from the North but I spend a lot of time in the South of Italy and my girlfriend is from there so I know what a tan looks like. Let's just forget this conversation happen and keep posting "tan" girls that I can fap too. I really like this cutie:

sim

sim mas nao tenho aqui comigo

Quem é essa beleza?

pena..:P

WE

>our country was literally made by killing muslims
troll coherently faggot

mais uma que ainda tinha aqui comigo

Maria Granjo. É do Porto.

Boas putos
Algum cigano aqui com eletricidade grátis quer alojar os meus rigs? Deixo-vos ficar com metade das moedas

Porque é que as nossas mulheres são tão merda bros?

boa porca! obrigado pela partilha!

It's called having actual sunlight you depressed, vitamin D lacking nordcuck

How is that suicide rate going?

Eis a pergunta milionária

fala por ti..n me queixo só como cona optima! se calhar elas dizem o mm de ti já pensaste? tipico tuga smp a queixar-se e n da valor ao q tem..

concordo.

bom dia Portugal

I'm British but I've fucked a Portuguese girl, can I be in this thread?

do you pics of that? haha

>our country was literally made by sucking British cock
FTFY. If the British wouldn't have helped you so much you would've been a French territory or a Spanish Province.

um classico para recordar!

I'd rather be depressed and suicidal than look like this:

>UK
>French republic

dream on froggo

I dont know what your greentext is supposed to prove you idiot.

bump

Is Portugal part of Spain. I always thought that peninsula is Spain... I'm confused.