Is Queretaro the best city in Mejico?

Its quite nice

But that is Tequisquiapan, not "Queretaro City" (Santiago de Querétaro) proper.

No Monterey is the best

That's Monterrey.
Less mestizos, beautiful woman, better schools and more secure.

This

>better schools and more secure.

>north
>more secure
>white

when will this meme die

the true safest and white city in mexico is guadalajara, you literally cant prove me wrong

>Guadalajara safest city.
Cartel "Jalisco Nueva Generación" in Guadalajara says no.

>""white""
K

Querétaro is the best. I would say Cabo San Lucas is also very nice but the weather is the worst. Querétaro is 15-25 C all year long and it's probably one of the richest cities in the country. I live in Puebla and it's a shithole compared to it.

No, san miguel de allende is

>Guadalajara safest.
Sure

Hmm... yeah those beheadings and shootings sound very secure

Maybe

problem of Queretaro is the lack of entrepreneurship, most manufacturing plants in the industry strip are foreign infrastructure meaning that all the bosses and high ranking positions are reserved to chinks, canadians or americans that come live to the city with their families.
Most job opportunities in the city are well paid but there's no room for ranking up the corporate leader and self made enterprises are destroyed upon months due to solvency problems after they found out foreign enterprises never NEVER buy from local distributors and instead buy from other international branch.
Is quiet a grim panorama for prepared Mexican workers but manufacturing plants such as those in Puebla, Mexico city and Toluca are better suited for them.
Anyways great city, roads are well maintained, bunch of good universities and schools, cheap private hospitals, not as much income inequality as the rest of the country and an amazing historical zone.

>despiertas en culican, sinaloa

Go to back to the valley because is the only place that matters

pay my cyber narco overlord the month's money for protection and listen to some techo corridos on my way up to charlie's neo-carne asada.

el chilango señores

Fierro pariente..?

fierro

chicano

>quiero agua
norteño education

no se de que estas hablando yo soy puro estadounidense

Caucásico 100% Norte americano.

Go south until is safe again

>tfw culiacanense

Kinda true but, you have to go back.

>conquistar aztlan
>regresar a la tierra de mi gente
hmmmmm

Asi que alli esta todo el dinero de los narcos

>mi gente

nací en méxico

POCHO's are not my people

nadie me quiere todos me odian

estoy buscando en street view alguna ciudad de mexico que se vea limpia o "primermundista" pero todavia no encontre ninguna hasta las ciudades chicas y pueblitos se ven hecho mierda algo que aca no pasa.
¿Alguien que conozca bien Mexico me puede decir una ciudad de hay que cumpla con esos requisitos?

De cual irrelevante país dices que nos visitas?