Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do...

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

tits

Hey it's okay Ciara, we all have to learn from our mistakes, and don't worry too much about it either.

This is some of the gayest shit I've seen.

And this is Sup Forums; there's some really gay shit here.

Again? Fucking jesus Christmas
FOUR THREADS IN 30 MINUTE'S
legit wtf is wrong with you, the fuck makes you think we give that much of a shit you shill

>go back to scamming betafags
>tits or get the fuck out

So, even if this is just a troll, I think we should just let her presence on this site die, or have it be reborn into what Ciara would like.

lies. if you really cared about us you'd show us your pussy.

fuck off whiteknight the only way she can and get out of Sup Forums is to anhero

Ok so I used to go to this all boys boarding school alright, and we had this study hall every night that you could go to. So I went to study hall and then got out at 8:15, and went to use the bathroom. So I go to the urinal but as I'm going I hear a sound in the stalls behind me that sounds like someone eating Mac and cheese, I turn around and see to stubby brown feet, I immediately know who it is. I rush over to my friend's room and tell him:"Daniel is mastrabating in the bathroom". My friend runs over to the bathroom telling people on the way, I go tell everyone I see and my roommate, and soon half the entire school mobs into the bathroom and kicks the stall door open and see him beating his meat to an iPod nano, we take the iPod nano and scorn him on how disgusting that is...
Then we dunk his head in the toilet and go back our rooms.
Another heroic day of fighting evil I say, my friends all cheer in agreement, we all look at the audience and I say, kids Don't do drugs, respect your parents, and if someone tries to touch you in a funny place, tell you local priest.

That shit again

Kill yourself

What if it was the local priest? Then what?

what did this bitch actually do

Fuck off.
You're just some sad cunt pretending to be some other sad cunt in a plot to get (You)'s.
Just how pathetic do you have to be, to pretend to be someone else that's pathetic on the internet?
Sad cunt fuck off making these shit threads.

Hey Ciara here;
Why you guys hate me so much? I just want to do things right, please don't be mean. You guys just want to see my boobs and imagine that make love to me? please stop!

-Ciara

Tits or GTFO

even if it was actually her shes a minor jackass

>shes a minor jackass
So what?

and so are you apparently

I mean, you're probably seeing a vocal minority if you think everyone here hates you. Like probably only half or so of the people that look at the thread are gonna bother posting, and then definitely not all of them have any negativity towards you. Like maybe 15% have any real emotion negativity towards you, and they're just fucked up people. Remember what self esteem feels like. You're worth it.

Fucking kill yourself you ugly attention whore

>itt: newfags

CALLING ALL MODERATORS CALLING ALL MODERATORS WE HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD ON THE LOSE

MODS! MODS! MODS!

That's an old picture, newfag

Also can the janitors start deleting these threads and just fucking blacklisting anything eliza-chan related. Shit is annoying

MODS! MODS! MODS!

No worries Ciara. Now let's see them little titties...