What does Sup Forums think about Andy?

What does Sup Forums think about Andy?

personally i think he's a tropper who didn´t get braindead like every other celebrity

I think he's neato.

He seems pretty cool, I'd be his friend for sure.

the world needs more people like him. too many people are uptight faggots.

except when he did a big deal out of epicfivetv normie joke

F-list celebrity that still needs to beg for puss on Twitter. He is literally pathetic. I'd say I look forward to seeing it reported that he has killed himself but let's be honest...

...he isn't famous enough for it to be reported anywhere.

Someone told me he is IRL-streaming? is that true?

Who?

are u TTD?

i think he's an autistic, fat fuck man child

It's funny how literally everyone else from Kroll show got waaaaaay more popular, except for him and him alone.

ever heard about ice poseidon lol

Remember that mess of a film Waiting that wanted to be Clerks so bad that they even did a Jay and Silent Bob rip off?

He was the worst part of that.

yes

He's extremely unfunny.

on youtube?

Why do people watch this untalented fat fuck?

“He” is actually a female. She came out on a comic message board like ten years ago. Someone mentioned how she looked like a lesbian and it unhinged her. She went off on the guy and then later apologized and explained it was because she didn’t know how to not be a he due to her uncles upbringing in New York. Her family was ashamed and always referred to her as him.

That was the only time she ever spoke out about it. Around a year later she blew up after Kimmel Aires The Super Bowl is Gay, and obviously chose to stick with being “a dude”.

this

What a desperate fat autistic fuck that I'm sure many losers here sympathize with.

sitting andy makes me snore

he is okay but also lazy and boring

yes

pussypussypussy marijuana-juana
pussypussypussy marijuana

sitting andy omegle lol

he said hed fuck a tranny

Hi! Andy you self promoting again? views down need to pay the bills?

Mexican Andy is better.

Shut the fuck up Andy!

he's alright, his mtv show was pretty good when i was like 15
his IRL stuff is pretty weak but i dont watch most of it