Cont

Cont.

OP here from last night's thread. It ended up turning into such a good thread, I thought I'd try again.

Sorry for the orange look, it's florescent lighting and the flash. Anyway, I pulled this out of a 1/2 oz I bought yesterday.

Size comparison

I normally grind it all down and then keep it in an air tight container. A medicine bottle actually, then I just compress it down to fit. Same bud, ground down and ready for storage.

Here's the entire half condensed as tight as it could go into my bottle.

hey, how in the fuck do i smoke pot without being caught.
Im good with being quiet, ik how to keep my eyes clear, but im really bad at finding ways to get rid of the smell

Get a bong and a smokebuddy, just make sure you hit the bowl in one go and get it all through the smokebuddy when you exhale

Nigga is that weed curried? Tell your dealer to lay off the Cheetos

I'm going to give you the truth sir....

Take a old toilet paper roll, stuff a couple of dryer sheets in it, then use a rubber band to secure the final sheet and cover the hole the smoke will come out of. Then just smoke away, I promise you, the dryer sheets will diffuse the smell of the weed. That's how I did it and never got caught at home, work, or school.

I can take a pic if you like. You just need 3 sheets and and empty toilet paper tube.

Holy fuck holy fuck holy FUCK op you are such human shit garbage. No. No. You are not 12, stop doing these things

get a vaporizer or dab cartridge if money is tight, and google how to make a sploof.

Once again, it was the flash and lighting. You can clearly see its green in the other pics.

keef nugg?

Lol, I'd hardly call that green. An off-grown greenish hue maybe but you're smoking weed so shitty I didn't even think we had it in 2017

Word to the wise when eating vaped weed make sure you have nothing going on that day/night because you will be high forever. 1g vaped weed in a PB&j sammich had me fucked for like 8 hrs.

Huh? My weed stays fresh and grounded in a bottle. Ask any real smoker. It will eventually dry out if you don't keep it sealed.

Goddamn. You need to hide all weapons and call some buds over for that.

Doesn't look yellow anymore... It was a picture under florescent lighting. Sorry if I didn't explain properly.

Haha, that's just for my wife and I.

Vaped weed? What are you talking about boy.

Not who you're responding to, but I've heard of people modifying their ecigs for vaping weed. Not sure of the high though.

I legit thought you were grinding up a puffy cheeto for a meme, holy shit

Buy a real grinder

Any other questions, or is this over as quickly as it started?

I think he was implying that you should just keep the buds in the bottle whole and just grind up what you need as you go. Dont grind it all up at once. Stays fresher that way.

I use a 4 chamber Phonecian that I'm more than happy with.

I just prefer to grind immediately, so I can load and go if I'm in a hurry. I always hated storing, then grinding as needed. Seemed like I always wasted a little bit each time.

Weed that's already been vaped. You can make edibles with it.

>I have all this money
>I make sure my grade A weed is as weak as possible by the time I smoke it

I needed to smile this morning OP