3 Wprds

Is it true that with any one of three words, you can instantly win any gun-control debate?

SHALL

racist gun owners

More like White people don't cause as much crime

Don't expect to win any arguments calling Blacks and Hispanics violent thugs though

Niggers, Jews, Spics

>din du nuffin

Right, because it has anything to do with gun laws and not with Switzerland being a white homogenous country and Mexico a mixing pot of diversity and disease. I bet there are many European countries with strict gun laws and very low homicide rates.

>Guns are horrible! Only horrible murderous monsters want to own guns!!

1. Police. (Just say- I agree 100%. Disarm the police immediately)
The gun-grabber will instantly go into fits of apoplexy, and probably anhero.

>Why don't you join the civilized world and get rid of your evil guns? You should disarm like safe "_________" country and finally be safe.

2. Mexico. Just say "like Mexico" and the same fits as above will be seen again, this time with flying spittle and wondrous logic pretzels and contortions.

3. Switzerland. I forget how they word this one, but a variation of point one- they imply that only uncivilized barbaric countries have guns (Somalia, USA) just slap them upside the face with one word- "Switzerland" the safest country in the world, where every house has a machine gun? And they instantly are reduced to screaming triggered libtard psychopaths, most likely needing hospitalization.

This is correct. Our country started to go to shit after the gun bans in the 70's.

I love how even my flamboyantly gay neighbor has a rifle at home

i'm not anti-gun but i wonder why here in canada it's not going to shit so badly.

But guns are legal here, its just no fun allowed unless you are from military or a farmer.
Just no military ammo/guns.

Anyone can get guns easy.

But the only people required are active and reserve military personnel so that we can btfo of anyone anytime anywhere.

Most elderly still have their rifles too and can probably still hit better than your average American recruit.

Always strive for 100% facts ;)

The swiss have problems getting ammo if I recall. But I belive every american should own a gun and every block should have a APC and every community should have at least an artillery piece a plane and a tank.

Also true. Ammo is restricted. Guns on the other hand :^)

True, but we don't have that many soldiers, so in case of a bigger war we'd just retreat into the alps

We can get ammo easily, that's a myth

The thing is, we can't store it in the same closet/safe we have the rifle in, but we can just put it inna box in the same room

What the fuck are you talking about, we can buy anything up to 50BMG, the only thing regulated is how we store it

Switzerland is a white country. They don't really need guns, but it's good they're allowed to carry

Guns are 100% legal anywhere in mexico. You can own ammo, and guns for self protection in your home. Guns can be sold and transferred between individuals but there is only 1 place you can buy them from a store is on a single military base in mexico city.

You have to prove the necessity of owning a firearm for protection before buying which in mexico... not that hard to prove.

We aren't allowed to carry unless we can get a licence, which is pure unobtainium for normal citizens

Guns r cool

So here also note the gun-grabbers have to lie, blatantly and openly about Mexico also, not only Switzerland.

>Guns are completely legal in Mexico!!

Might come as a shock to the disarmed and helpless Mexicans, on the other hand, they are probably used to being lied about constantly by Americans in the media. I guess they're used to it.

NOT