Idk if i should get a nipple piercing or not

Idk if i should get a nipple piercing or not

Am grill

No i wont fucking show boobs go fap to another board :3

I'm legit asking advice if nipple piercings are hot in guys opinion, since i really think they look cute and im not sure if my friend would like it. (I mean my friend with benefits, also my "partner")

Nipple piercings make the nipple stand out more, and i really like the look of hard nipples and mine seem to look decent with "Fake" ones that ive tried.. still ive heard shit like when you start breastfeeding, your nipple leaks milk lmao, and idfc if i really want that shit in the future since how do i fucking know if i want kids at age 34 suddenly.

Since im legally finally fucking allowed to get piercings and tattoos i'm gonna take advantage of it

(Pic related, not me u perv)

Men are different.

Some find it hot.
Others, a bit over the top.

Show boobs

What he said. Some might think it's really cute and sexy, and appreciate it, while some I guess might find it a little 'slutty'
Your call

Tattoos are over rated people without tattoos now a days are unique, imo. Piercings to me are hott as fuck but that's my opinion

Not hot at all. Desperate and dumb.

Hot to look at, annoying when playing with or sucking on nipples

I'll only ever get a tattoo when i have a planned suicide, even then piercings dont fit me above the neck for some reason, belly button and nipples seem to fit me strangely

Nah it's shit. I won't suck a nipple if it has a piercing on it. I don't find it hot and attractive.

My fiancé just had had hers done Friday and I fucking love it, massive turn on. She said it really didn't hurt just felt a lot of pressure. Some women are more sensitive than others. Just get it down and put some nice faux diamond barbells in them.

it's shit, I have few turn offs but that's one of them

What if its only 1 nipple thats pierced?

Also depends on how they would look on you. Get fakes or something and find out. Or post boobs for second opinions. Either one.

Tits or gtfo. What is wrong with you people.

Honestly depends on the boobs, so show them and we can judge.

You know the rules, and so do I

I find it really slutty, just depends on the guy I guess

depends on a guys preference, for me it's a turn off, wouldn't to date a girl with nipple piercings

Would have to see the nipples in question to give a good reply

I'd date one for fun, but I probably won't bring her to family dinner

you're on the wrong board you degenerate

BOOBS TIME STAMP or fuck off where you came from

its hot as hell

I think you should kill yourself you dumb thot

>asking for advice on your tits
>not posting tits

im /out/

/thread

Emily??

Recently saw a 60+ granny with nip piercings poking out from her shirt. Was pretty fucking hot.

Why worry about breastfeeding now just get them. It's not like you're certain you'll breastfeed anyways.

Enjoy your youth don't let it pass you by.

Yeah im getting them, Thanks
Thanks for the advice, will be getting them done within the next month or two

i vote yes

Tits or gtfo cunt.
Bunch o softies on this board.

>I dont want to get a tattoo because i am scared of pain and needles so therefore tattoos are stupid

Tits or bye

Basic rule wtf

Nah atleast half of this board is decent

tits or gtfo

If can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet" This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a 'girl' does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock on you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
Tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT

What do your boobs look like? No I'm not asking for pic, although that would actually legit help your case ironically... Small? Wide base? Big? Flappy? Connected? Be honest and say how cute you think you are? Does it match your style?

T
I
T
S
O
R
G
T
F
O

I personally like them.
I say go for it. If you don't like them simply take them out.

Depends on your nipples really. Try some sharpie (oh the irony) and see how having something contrasting the areola looks, because areola that are too big will make them look silly, same with small

Don't fucking do it

Theyre medium and are somewhat perky even though they're medium, they stand out a bit more to teh sides than front.Areolas are decently medium to small, but with the piercing it will look decent since i've tried somewhat fake piercings and think they look good

My intention wasnt to attract attention, it was to clarify i was a female with FEMALE NIPPLES. So yeah This thread is abt advice not attention :)

Th reason why taking them out wont really work is because the holes still stay a bit, and plus scarring.

Yeah, go for it, if you're still unsure try fake ones again before, you never want a tattoo or piercing if you are unsure about

Im only unsure because of health rrisks

I'm into them, pic related

I would suggest only getting one so the other nipple can still be twisted/sucked like normal

Nows the question, left vs right nipple

They look like fucking door knobs to me. Also, tits or gtfo you fucking bitch

Talk to a Doctor then, not /b lol.. but personally, for looks, I think a lot of guys can dig it... Wait until you're in a relationship though so you can talk it oved with your partner too, it would suck to meet a really great guy who hates that type of stuff, who knows?

Seems like a bait post but I'll share my experience. Nipple piercings, like any piercing you get, accumulate nasty buildup on them. I fucked a girl that I worked with a few years ago who had them, I thought they were hot until I sucked on them, now it's just a turnoff. Wouldn't recommend it, also you're a dumb cunt for not showing your tits, get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

You fucking newfags have really lowered the bars of /b. You faggots disgust me, why you faggot s are acting like you've just discovered the internet? Also stop white knighting you pathetic pretentious scums.
Also, bitch get the fuck outta here this is fucking b not Tumblr and shit.

What the fuck is up with these dumb bitches these days, instead making fun of her retardation, you faggots are literally giving her advise, so fucking sick.

I got my done and loved it they reject when I got sick so i had to redo it. worth it both times. Also your nipples will leak milk in all directions anyways cus thats just how the ducts work.

TITS OR GTFO

Fucking newfags man.

This is the cringiest shit I have read on Sup Forums in 2017

Fuck nipple piercings and the whore who pierces their nipples thats my opinion. Nipple piercings are most disgusting things i have ever seen.

This guy knows

>all these newfags telling an obese, bald, 40-year old man to pierce his nipples

>this newfag acting like an oldfag

Fuckin go for it. Why not

Nicw edge

cus the women who get their tits periced are missing out on being with you so sad

it has nothing to do with me faggot,nipple piercings are gross you have to be a sick fuck to enjoy them

Is that even English?

Depends on the bob you attention seeking twat.

Body jewelry is designed to compliment the body, not compensate for it.

It's like asking people if you should put a painting on the wall, without telling people anything about the wall, room or painting.

Fuck off

Leak? The nipple doesn't work like a hose, the milk comes from several pores on and next to the nipple. Which are activated by pressure/suction. And they also leak all the time anyway. Doubt it will make any difference.

I think it's hot, but it's important to keep it clean. Nobody wants a dirty piercing in their mouth.

Tits or gtfo cunt
Fucking soft ass kids. If you replied to this shit you need to gtfo too

Fucking summer. Tits or gtfo you worthless slag

only reason u would get it done is to show it off if you aint willing to post em here dont bother getting it done

Newfag doesn't know that the rule applies to attention whores, not every girl that exists.

//oldfag

That all depends really, some girls post tits or gtfo, others like you get a couple white knight replies and feel like you have beaten the system. Sadly, you are still a worthless cum dumpster trap.

All summer eh?
Allow me to pontificate. Tits or gtfo

Close user! We can do better tho, next time try this. POST YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN MILKSACS WITH A TIMESTAMP OR GET THE FOOK OUT CUNT.
See its all in the delivery. Worthless attention whores don't respond well to subtle suggestion. You have to slap them in the face with your meaty member. Otherwise you risk ending up a needy autistic internet twat.

So much reply so little tits or gtfo try sage

Femanon here. I got mine pierced a while back. Its so worth it. It doesn't hurt as much as you really think it will. I work in a warehouse and carry a lot of boxes that rest on my chest and its sensitive as hell. Just be wary. But, 10/10 would do again. I love the way they look.

You know what to do.
Post feet.

Ask the person you're with. I don't like nipple piercings, I'd hope any partner I was with who had nipple piercings would take them out when we had intercourse. I'd be deathly afraid of somehow maiming your tits more than you've already done yourself. Maybe if your tits are really ugly, it'd be okay. But if you have tits like OP, then don't.

It wont make a significant difference to people who like nipple piercings, whether you have them or not.
But people who don't like them, will probably be turned off.
Also muh potential irreparable damage.
Simple statistics.

Personally:
Yeah, hot. But doesn't exactly make you mother-of-my-children material.

Fucking cucks tits or gtfo