What do I do about this? I'm balding at the crown too

what do I do about this? I'm balding at the crown too.

Same problem here

wear an toupé

buzz it off and get jacked like Statham

Do some sports to balance your loss of sex apeal, also shave the sides of your head

Shave yo head Nigga.

Manage your hair, make it look like it doesn't.

Otherwise there isn't much to do, If you don't wanna treat it daily for the rest of your life with a product that cost around 100$ a month

I think you got something in your eyes bro

Lost my temples hardcore OP. I'm 25 now.
I shave the sides to nothing, and keep maybe 3mm on top.

Tan + Fit, nobody gives a fuck. I added some glasses and new clothes. Everybody assumes I'm fucking loaded financially, and I've scored women I never could with hair.

Shit dont matter, unless your head shape is really bad.

I'm going on finasteride as soon as I get a job. I've lived far too little to accept aging yet.

Wear it as long as you can. Then shave it off and grow a beard.

I feel you same here I'm 18

Not OP, but I'd avoid this. Fin gave me sides. No my dick didn't fall out. But ball ache that wouldn't go away after 3 months, and weak erections that lasted 6 months. So I gave up, everything is normal now.

Proof?

Christ dude kys already.

Yeah this stuff fucks with your cock man, do some research & I'm sure you'll be put off too. Also, it didn't regrow hair. Just keeps the ones you've still got for longer. Not. Worth. It.

Don't be such a wuss dude, hair doesn't mean a shit, it's all about who got the most money.

Go see a dermatologist and avoid sleeping all day. Get some exercise so that your heart has a reason to even pump blood up to your scalp. You know before your lazy ass hair falls off your weak body

The studies suggest that your dick might get a little squishy and, if it does, the situation will clear up when your hormones stabilize. If you still have problems you can quit and things go back to normal. The long term permanent horror stories aren't supported by the research I've looked at and mostly seem to exist on internet forums. I figure the drug is too cheap and easy NOT to try.

Do a comb over and transplant scrotum hair to your forehead

Good luck man. I have a friend who was on it for 3 months, quit cus he noticed no difference except that he was struggling to get a boner. Took him over a year of being off the pills before he could get rock solid again

It means that you are becoming a true bugman