What's the source on the ridiculous video where the blonde chick is giving a dude blowjob and she's like yelling while...

what's the source on the ridiculous video where the blonde chick is giving a dude blowjob and she's like yelling while she does it? it's been edited for ylyl's a thousand times

Not sure, but I'm actively killing myself as I type this. Just took a two month supply of Lisinopril 10mg that I need for my blood pressure.

I asked for help so many times, but the people in my life just blew it off like I was trying to be edgy. I wasn't.

I'm not here to ask for help or support. Too far gone for that by now. I just wanted to post somewhere I knew no one would draw, so I could at least get it out.

FYI, friends. When someone tells you that they understand how some people can get so low, they would take their lives....listen to them.

For the record, I'm 39, happily married, have two kids, two dogs, and a home. I just don't want to live anymore, so I'm dying now.

Thanks for the laughs, Sup Forums

k

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

You must have missed the part where I said I took a two month supply of my blood pressure medicine. I am killing myself.

Best part,wife still in bed. I'll be gone before her alarm goes off.

GO SIT IN YOUR KIDS ROOM SO THEY WAKE UP TO YOUR FAGGOT BODY.

well if it can't be stopped now i hope it's a painless death.

Actually I'm in the master bathroom.

What's the name of the pills you've taken?

Nvm just read you first posy

>Lisinopril

You do realize that you won't die from that, right?

You should livestream

Poison control seems to think that 560mg at once is more than lethal and even tried to connect me to suicide prevention before I hung up.

Lisinopril regulates blood pressure. I also have Tachycardia, which is a racing heart beat. I tank Propranolol 80mg for that. I took a weeks worth of it too. I assure you, I researched this before I did it.

Well if it's not bullshit, at least you don't have to worry anymore. See you on the other side fam.

Then keep us updated faggot, feeling anything?

Fake and gay.

Livestream for proof.

Good. You are weak, we don't need you.

Also, a handful of these are also helping me stay calm through this.

It will knock you unconscious, then your wife will find you, call 911, they will give you some albuterol, calcium gluconate, insulin and a few other things, maybe hemodialysis depending on when you are found.

Bottom line you won't die.

Any one have the video OP is looking for. Ignore the attention seeking faggot, hopefully he dies soon.

Need more info.

Yes. I don't feel tingly, UT I am dizzy and my heart has slowed drastically. I'm at around 41bpm. BP is 82/59. I'm normally 140/90

you still alive bro? if so, post sharpie in pooper

Cool, way to think about only yourself and not your children. Hopefully your wife finds a real man to help guide them in life since you are a spineless bitch.

Last post. Thanks for the laughs and good times. Also, the sauce OP is looking for was posted in another thread. Should be I'm catalog. Ask 5hat Op and hopefully hell hook yoi up.

nobody gives a shit you emo faggot

I hope so too. God knows I haven't been the man she deserves.

Please could you make yourself useful and paypal me some money or some shit before you die?

> happily married

That right there is the reason you shouldn't do it.

Two kids? This is probably b8. But you need help not running away from your demons. Get a grip.