How to dissapear loosing all family and friends i want to kill myself and not make anyone sad in the proccess help me...

How to dissapear loosing all family and friends i want to kill myself and not make anyone sad in the proccess help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Book a cruise. Disappear somewhere. Leave a note.

Op here self bumping

Poor fag that wouldnt work

Start by alienation your family and friends, making them not want to be around you and eventually they'll stop calling and caring. Then just dissappear into a secluded place in the middle of nowhere and blow your fucking brains out.

This is what i am thinking and it ll take a long ass time just 18 btw

politics and religion. remember. you believe the opposite of what your freinds/family do.
much easier if they're liberal. just talk about the great things trump does. they'll disown you in no time.
if they're conservative, you have to go full antifa vegan and feminist. it's a bit tougher to maintain the cognitive dissonance without being obvious.
once they stop talking to you, do what you gotta do

What do you have but time if you're going to kill yourself?

I like you

i can want disappear but not be an hero so maybe canadia want me from bongland??

My parents used to own a house near a major university, rented it out to students all the time. One of the students disappeared around holiday break. He had been struggling and since it was the 70s you couldn't really track them down as easily so they just shrugged, and let his roommate take care of things. That early summer, his roommate and the other tenets in the building began complaining about a dead animal smell. Not unusual, old building, mice get into walls, racoons/possums in crawlspaces etc. My dad goes into the crawl space to investigate. Finds a tennis shoe, grabs it. Foot is still in it, its mostly soup and bones now.

Guy had crawled into space and shot himself. It was an unheated area so it didn't begin smelling until the temperature outside had gotten high. Complete putrefaction in the crawlspace, just bones and sludge. After the body had been scooped up, the smell lingered. Took the same stuff they use on hog barns to get rid of the odor.

What I'm saying is, don't do it. Somebody, eventually, is going to have to clean that shit up.

step 1: buy a gun
step 2: stick it in your mouth
step 3: pull the trigger
step 4:...
step 5: profit

leave a note saying youre goig to fight isis and will likely die a horrible painful death but its for a good cause

>there are people who love you
>youre aware of that
>still want to kys
there literally isnt any other reason to die in this case, the only ones that really matter are your family

Fucking this.
Go into the woods and do it.
At least the animals will clear out all of your shit.
I still find my dad's teeth when I mow the lawn.
Don't be a selfish cunt.
Cunt.

Commit suicide and make it look like an accident. Get super drunk at a beach and drown yourself or something.

car crash m8

Yeah, that works too. Harder to be sure you die, though, and it also endanger others.

Write a letter saying you're going to (someplace waaay the fuck away) to "find yourself", or something like that.
Go to someplace nearby that's nature-ish with plenty of scavenging critters.
An hero.
The scavs clean it up for you.
You'll be long dead while your family is searching wherefuckistan for you.

Join the army dude

Or you could change for good

dothethingneedsdoing.com

become an hero

a hero. fucken grammar nazi here

newfag

Do all of the things that you wouldn't normally do otherwise. Why not if you're not gonna be around for the consequences?

You won't be able to not make anyone sad. Either you sadden them because they don't know where you are which is worse imo than finding out you're dead. At least they will get closure.
Also man, don't do it seriously. There is much to live for in this world. Don't throw it away, you're young still.

No because then he ends up offing himself in the barracks and we have to go to more bullshit classes because Pvt user is a pussy about his feelings

Book a cruise and jumb

Go away new fag

Die in a fire

wow holy shit good roast my dude xd

>I still find my dad's teeth when I mow the lawn.

my sides are in orbit

Checked and you are welcome.

>just 18 btw
So you're just a dumb kid who fell for the suicide meme?

if you aren't a fatass, you could get into the gay s&m scene. disappear into some guy's basement and live as a sex slave.

you could... you know. Not.

Hop a boat and go-to another country go missing

Tell your family that you're going on a road trip and then drive into a ravine in new Mexico somewhere

make them hate you, then they'll be happy when you disappear