So Sup Forums, about 10 months ago I purchased some pet mice from PetSmart

So Sup Forums, about 10 months ago I purchased some pet mice from PetSmart.

I brought them home, tortured and maimed them, and tore them apart. I have a couple more pictures if you're interested.

It was exhilarating. I took my time, I spent about an hour total working with the mice. I could feel them struggling through my gloves, and they continued fighting me until the very end. I tore off their legs and watched them try to escape from within the cardboard enclosure, it was comical. I think what finished them completely was ripping their lower jaws out with the needle nose pliers. I'm getting excited just going back through the memory of them

I've since wanted to try with larger animals, but I'm afraid of getting caught and getting in trouble.

Just felt like sharing I suppose. Anyone else do something similar before?

kys

Get some fucking help

I still see legs intact here. Story incongruous; OP is faggot.

why don't you man the fuck up and kill proper humans, not innocent rats

You're fucked up

> implying that's the only picture I took

please send me your address so I can help next time

Flagged this post for the feds, hope you like the vanning.

Go fuck yourself

NOW THAT'S EDGEY AS FUCK!

It is common knowledge that only those sick/weak of mind torture animals to quench their power complex or cope with their dad raping them every night.

it is also common knowledge that animal abusers are even below pedophiles and should be treated as such.

>tl,dr
do the world a favor and off yourself, subhuman being

Why do you think you do it? The feeling of control over them, the helplessness the creature feels? Or is the gruesomeness of it more thrilling?

Why OP? Was it that fun

I'm sure you hear this a lot but, believe me, go see a psychiatrist and thank me later.

enjoy the new whitecoat in your future, you socio

Thank you

what is wrong with you?
you shouldnt abuse animals, only other humans.
just take a kid or something to tear apart.

Ugh why does no one ever follow the instructions on the packaging .-.

>feds
>two dead mice
Nice dubs though

You fucking psycho

I hope the badass darkies in your hood get hold of you and put you through the same kind of torment, you cunt.

This was at least as useful as PETA...

I liked watching them suffer, and knowing that I could manipulate them with total control. The knowledge that another creature is 100% at my mercy makes me feel powerful, in a world where I have no actual influence

Guys don't worry about this guy. No matter how many little animals he tortures he his so twisted inside no one can inflict as much damage to himself as he has. He is scared and hurting. His life means so little he can't even relate to a little mouse. He will eventually hurt everything he loves he will end up no diffrent because he is this sad and hurt. Sorry user try for hell. or tell the police you are hurting stuff.

Hahaha thinks hes a Hardcore Torturer...Uses Hand-gloves...mate KYS because you cant even do the easiest things right...

Where do you live OP? I have similar interests. Maybe we can hang out and do stuff together.

>I totally won't kill you to save people in the future.

You sound quite average

At least feed them to a snake

Grow up edgy faggot, go outisde, get a job, do something with your life

Someone post that gif of the mouse getting snipped with scissors

Pretty sure Michel Myers did the same shit as a kid

Sadist confirmed, welcome to the club

i worry about people like this because they point their pain at other humans some times. hurting animals is a sign of severe mental disorder. he's fucking disturbed and too scared and/or ashamed to get help.

This. It's a dangerous path. Lines become blurred when you kill larger animals.

>It's wrong to cut up food for animals
KYS.

That creature is a mouse. A fucking mouse. There's absolutely no power in that. Might as well be torturing ants you weak fuck

wow, you're so powerfull

weak faggot

Your'e a textbook psychopath, buddy.

oh shit guys we got ourselves a real eric harris, a real dylan klebold. shut the fuck up you 12 year old edge lord and just shoot up your school already. cunt.

i definitely think that this act is horrible and satanic...
but i'm curious to see what else you did it's a bit intriguing

Let's say you could do it to another person and get off scott-free -- would you?

Congrats. Go be a laboratory technician.

They're afraid of going outside and like to feel important. You'll fit right in.

>wooo I'm a cycle path!

Pull your shit together OP and get a fucking job as a butcher you faget

I know we can't do much with a person this much in pain. He has to figure it out on his own but he clearly needs to stay away from the things he is lashing out on. Animal's or peopel. Hospital or prison is the only option. Prison can hurt

This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on Sup Forums in a while

>It was exhilarating
>but I'm afraid
This is pretty typical sociopathic behaviour, wouldn't worry about it because most other humans are about as despicable. Maybe see a therapist.
>Anyone else do something similar before?
Are you serious? What website are you on right now?

Keep it small op maybe go to a large hamster or mouse next.

So i guess you were the school cuck, that everyone beat up, and when you told your father, he got pisses, because he didn't raise a little pathetic snitch that didn't have the balls to fight back, and showed you his balls while fucking you...

And now the pathetic cuck tortures animals.. news for you, you're still a pathetic loser.

Final pic

Do you believe that people, on average, are inherently violent? I understand that this isn't a normal thing to do, but I also don't believe it makes me a "monster" or "psychopath". It's just a thing that I did, which I thoroughly enjoyed and thought Sup Forums might get a kick out of.

It's not about being powerful, it's the thrill of believing you are (for a short period at least). Like suspension of disbelief

Well Played Sir because Michael Myers is real like the Power of this pitiful dude...

Not to mention the torture of a cute animal, that's my sticking point

I voted for Hilarry.

God damn, I used to breed mice to feed my snake but that's pretty fucked...

What's it like to be so Autistic that you need to take out your frustrations on other vermin like yourself OP?

Stop, this is not a path you want to go down.

While who you are determine your actions, the reverse is also true.

op feels real edgy now, nevermind this prolly happens a thousand times a day in animal testing labs anyways

beta fag feels powerful by killing little animals

TBQH, the person who did this should be arrested.

MY BROTHER DID THIS ALONE

10/10 would fap again.

You're a sad individual.

I'm guessing your life sucks so bad, bet you were abused or some shit like that.

I hope you get burnt alive nearly to death before being drowned.... but even that death would be too good for you.

>I also don't believe it makes me a "monster" or "psychopath". It's just a thing that I did

Literal psychopathy.