What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

Omg you tha Cutest girl Ive ever seen

Looks like you got Maisie's eyebrows...kinda cute, actually.
Wanna fuck?

I mean... Can you post a picture smiling? You'd look better in better lighting with that frown upside down

Tits or get out

10th time in 6 days

edgy faggot detected...

This is not the right place for you to ask...

Nothing really , bad lighting

fucking cancer dont you get bored?

That girl is adorable.

You're fine

You are fucking cute

Smile more plus you're gorgeous.

Smile because it actually chemically affects your mood.

this. this is why children are dying. fucken this is the reason people kill themselves. that face could make a drug lord cry like a pimp's bitch. kill yourself and end our suffering. (or don't no one really gives a shit about you.)

Lol you probably look better than 50% of humanity, Google ugly chicks and then compare and feel better

you seem to be a smol little girl in need of love and support

agreed.

did it feel good though?

We have rules for a reason

Post tits. I'll give honest opinion after, and even give you some tips to look better.

You're not that ugly tbh

You look fine. You should smile, though. Facial expression and confident body language is a much bigger part of attractiveness than you might think.
Becoming confident is a hard hump to get over if you're used to thinking you're unattractive, but I'd say your lack of confidence is the only thing holding you back. When you feel confident, you will have every reason to *be* confident because you're not ugly at all.

If you're going to do it you might as well do it on a twitch stream playing Minecraft or some dumb shit

You're the bitch who got two sets of trips and still didn't post tits after saying you would. GO FUCKING DIE. ATTENTION WHORE

honestly, because of that low self-esteem question , I will never ever venture to approach you.. that message, with the question you are asking, is saying - RUN from me