Be me

>be me
>in prestigious college
>however, said prestigious college is located in a nigger neighborhood
>long day of studying for some law exam
>go home tired at 1am
>weae some cheap Nikes I bought from the thrift shop
>a group of literally 10 niggers ask for the "kicks" and my wallet, one was holding knife
>give and run
>go home wearing just socks

Will the police even do anything about this or is there no point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They probably won't do anything, but might as well file a report. Perhaps it'll lead to some dead nigs, which is always a good thing.

They can't do anything....

Wow Russian race baiters everywhere

university of chicago? georgia tech?

I doubt anything will happen if you report it. Get a gun and learn how to use it. Only good nigger is a dead nigger

Had similar Story, late 90s in DC, just immigrated into the US, barely speak any English, first day of school my mom made me wear all of my nice clothes (tradition) told my mom it wasn't a good idea... got jumped by a group of dindus who were middle school or high school age, got the shit beat out of Me, walked home in my socks and underwear, longest 3 blocks I've ever walked.... cops won't do shit

Not everyone lives in a concealed carry state

It's like they are actually the ones creating racists, kek

Wow Shariablue shills everywhere....

Wow cucks everywhere....

Dude I'm tunisian, tan skin, actually Arab but I lie and tell people I'm African, blacks internally hate them selfs and are racist against their own and broken up in other sub groups, like African, dark skinned, light skinned, red bones and yellow its honestly retarded

Ivan learning english

Even niggers hate niggers

Reminds me of this short film. Watch the whole thing without skipping.

youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc

There is a huge difference between Africans and blacks, one came into this country to better them selfs, and others want free shit for simply being born. Dindus are too spoiled... send them to Africa let them struggle and they will learn

I believe there is a difference between black people and niggers. The people that robbed op are niggers.

Have you ever met a black person before? There is no racism, there is just truth

fcckin gigners

youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo

I've heard that alot in the deep South and it's true.

Faggot

niggers have no place here.

Agreed

OP goes to USC?

Anyone else watch it?

What exactly do you want them to do? They have no idea who those people are and neither do you.

And the cops were supposed to do what? Did you give them names?

You being racist creates racists.

Anyone who has to spend any significant amount of time living among blacks grows to hate blacks.

The vast majority of the my fervent "anti-racists" live in all-white communities.

Claim for extenuating circumstances or whatever they call it in the USA

You'll need a crime report number though

Had my bike seat stolen once, dialed the police, and they gave me a crime number and said a constable will come to visit me for more information

Claimed an circumstance at university and got a free shot at one of my exams. The constable didnt even visit me so I could have just made the whole thing up

curious, how can you tell?
i believe you are right as well

just buy a rifle and start picking those niggers off, they will be scared to walk the streets

10 minutes? Too long faggot.

Jesus. Just give it a chance. The credits are a minute long. 10 minutes is nothing. If you don't like it, just call me a faggot or something.

Yeah, you can see the difference in this movie.

Stop advertising your shit videos on Sup Forums faggot

I wish I made this. It is very much related to OP's post.

Yo I'm high AK and ur guys argument mad me lmaooooooo... Thanks for the laugh guys haha

Niggers die in it. Is that incentive enough?

Sorry user, I was joking. It was cool. I don't know, but I was thinking from the very beginning that he looks like the Punisher.

Yeah. It's funny how people tend to look like themselves. He played the Punisher in the 2004 movie.

Incase I wasn't clear, he plays the Punisher in this too.

This faggot is not advertising nothing. You got to see it and then you can say something. Niggers.

I know, he looks older now.

It's true, most anti racists are upper middle class people who live in leafy suburbs

Let me guess it's in Massachusetts?

Blacks can fuck off out of the West

They were all niggers in that movie

UCLA?

UCLA is in the whitest neighborhood in LA. Try USC

God, you have no street smarts. Why walk the neighborhood at that ungodly hour and expect safe passage? I had the same situation happen to me but I had 600 in cash and was not going to give it away to niggers. This was near Oakland, Berkeley grad btw. As they began crossing the street towards me I took my belt off and used it as a weapon and told the niggers what's up? They accused me of racism and walked away. My fault though. Late night and cash in my pocket in a bad neighborhood. What are the cops going to do? They already got away.

Russians should all be exterminated

University of South Central

Depends what side of UCLA you're talking about. The area with all the "affordable" apartments was covered in roving gangs of niggers. You were better off just not leaving your apartment once the sun went down.

Nailed it

What street? It's surrounded by Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood and Westwood. You're a fucking idiot.

m8, I fucking went there. I didn't say they were living around it, but it was their goto mugging and raping grounds.

Kek, you stupid

I enjoyed it.

I wish this stuff actually happens though.

I go there right now. You're full of shit. You sound like a bitch who's scared of his own shadow

Sometimes I wish the Punisher was real.

Grew up in a nigger neighborhood and went to nigger schools up until high school. I remember how great it was to finally be free from the niggers when I got to college. I couldn't comprehend the white kids that loved niggers so much but then I realized they all grew up in white neighborhoods and were just regurgitating what the media was telling them

OP! Swear your allegiances to Mexican Mafia or any M affiliate (I.e. sur13, nurtenos, 18st or LD) they've been chasing niggers out of tjeir own territories and have even been working with AB to reduce black power in prisons and areas around So Cal. be a fucking man OP.

This is a terrible idea.

When you say nigger, are you referring to black people in general or black people that act like thuggish monkeys?

He said m8 he's not american

I'm referring to the general population, excluding outliers. Thuggish monkeys.

When I met you in the restaurant. You could tell I was no debutante

Ringling?

>hurr durr its the russianz

This is the equivalent of Sup Forums posters talking about the jews.

You want your shit back or not? They'll think twice with Manolo and Pablo by your side wuebonnnnn face ass