Rap has been a huge hit in the early 70s. Rap is what our friends and family listen to...

Rap has been a huge hit in the early 70s. Rap is what our friends and family listen to. What's your opinion on rap Sup Forums? Is it good, is it bad, tell me what do you think about rap?

It's mostly antisocial people trying to flex. Power-hungry losers, too stupid for politics or high finance

This user speaks the truth.

they need to start killing each other again

>Power-hungry losers, too stupid for politics or high finance

and emo music too

>yeyeye nigga got a glock cause a nigga it aint no love abloo bloo bloo
>trynna sell drugs to feed my daughter abloo abloo abloo
>fuck my dad i think he a faggot hurrr

Maybe humor isn't for you, pal

>antisocial
>literally there to hype crowds

k fag

Bill ShakespeareRap is more mainstream than other music genre with the generation that it listening to the most new music.

>Did you know it was called rap way before it was labeled hip hop? Sugar Hill Gang’s Rapper’s Seight was first rap song to break top 40 and sent ppl in droves to record stores asking Where can I find that “hip hop” song because the words are in the first verse

>In ten years rap took the word Shorty and made it’s connotation from a young man to a young woman (Shorty wanna be a thug v. Shorty wanna ride).

>The slang use of ‘Word’ derives from Wu-Tang’s My Word Is My Bond

>Call it Nigger Noise, call it trash, but don’t call it broken. Remember when Rage and the Smashing Pumpkins were It. Like it in the manner that made you proud and not pop shit like Backstreet Bizkit? Well now rap has become that and it’s here to stay because we live in a Snapchat melting pot. Young girls keep it just as popular as young men.

>Suck it Fag Lords

I think you mean early 80's

I wasn't trying to be funny you retard.

It is this generation's minstrel music

Just like with any genre, rap & hip hop have very talented artist and complete idiots. I love good rap and hip like Gza, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Biggie, Big L, The Rhymesayers crew..... There's alot of good shit out there.

Sometimes I will imagine how the world would be different if the black community had leaders and role models that encouraged hard work, education, and sexual responsibility. And then I will think, well, that will never happen, and I suppose rap is at least authentic in the way it registers the black tendency to be aggressive, violent, obscene and reckless. So, as a reflection of the black world, it's amazing, but as a model for black kids to emulate, it is tragic.

Current American style rap and hip hop is musical garbage imo. All about the look at me lifestyle. The media calls them artists, I call them insecure attention whores

>Gza, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Biggie, Big L, The Rhymesayers crew..

FUCKING BOOOOORING

kill yourself, drake

>Sugar Hill Gang’s Rapper’s Seight was first rap song to break top 40 and sent ppl in droves to record stores
>Peaked at no. 36 on Billboard Top 100
Truly nigger math.

>early 70s
late 70s, you stupid faggot.

>What's your opinion on rap Sup Forums?
between 2000 and 2017, it's been a downhill slide in regards to quality and originality.

>Big L

You like preschool xylophone music, faggot?

BTFO, drake.

Lmao kids are too funny these days.

Go back to listening your boring ass music, grandpa.

>Gza, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Biggie, Big L, The Rhymesayers crew

aka music for weak white bois who are still virgins

>aka music for weak white bois who are still virgins

and that's why you're a lil wayne and drake fan?

Bahahahahah. Christ I bet your goofy ass thinks Eminem is the rap god right? How's the 9th grade going fruit cup?

>lil wayne and drake fan

is that the best you can come up with??? hahaha im deaaad. lil wayne hasnt even been popular these past few years you dumbass whiteboi. try again.

>Anyone who doesn't like my shitty taste of music is a kid: the post

An unbelivable basic form of music
Fucking learn to play an instrument lazy fucks

>Eminem is the rap god right?

That's why he won most awards than all of those crappy rappers right?

>Singing has been a huge hit in the Iron Age. Singing is what our friends and family listen to. What's your opinion on singing Sup Forums? Is it good, is it bad, tell me what do you think about singing?

There's good rap and there's bad rap. But why would anyone have an opinion on rap in general? How pathetic is that?

All rap and hip hop artists blow fucking cock, when will this rediculous form of music die. Only a fucking mental midget would be a die hard fan of rap.

FUCKING LOL I KNEW YOU WERE AN EMINEM DICK RIDER HAHHAHAHA

>FUCKING LOOOL I KNEW YOU LIKED ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS HAHAHAHAHA

That's how retarded you sound.