Just got a new weed hook from Craigslist. Strain chocolate dream 25 per gram. Bout to get high as fuck!

Just got a new weed hook from Craigslist. Strain chocolate dream 25 per gram. Bout to get high as fuck!

you have to blend it with milk and inject directly into your veins for the best high!

That's horse dung you retard

Is that a Cliff Bar

My nibba, ive got some method for you. I have been doing this for years and old got scolded when I didnt do my method PROPERLY.
First, get a small bong. Maybe 6-8in tall, this makes the neck easier to clear.
Second, make a sploof out of a paper towel roll and stuff these 3 things in there in this order.
>3 dryer sheets first, 3 napkins, 3 paper towels, and a wad of toilet paper (optional, catches most inital smoke first)
Then fold the end with the dryer sheets into a Y-shape, like youre trying to make a triangle.
Third, get a quarter or a coin big enough to cover your bowl.
Of course, you gotta be next to a window to blow out your smoke.
>hurr durr, why even have a sploof
Because if any smoke gets blown back into your home, it will smell.
Now that you have most materials for your sneak sesh, time to prove your iron lungs.
This process is difficult if you take fat rips and expect to blow it all out at once. By using the quarter, you take smaller hits and can cover the bowl of burning weed.
>crack open window
>load bowl
>corner your bowl
>before you lift the bowl to clear, PLACE QUARTER ON BOWL(very important)
>now SLOWLY clear the bong as to not make too much obvious noise
>keep the quarter on the bowl, it is still burning
>put the sploof up to your mouth, point out the window, and blow slowly
be sure to do this SLOWLY because if you put too much lung pressure in the sploof, the sheets will shoot out and ur fukt.
>done out-haling? Remove quarter from bowl while the bong is next to the window
The burning weed in your bowl created a small amount of smoke that got trapped between the water and your bowl. Expose of this smoke as smart as possible. Keep an air freshener at hand to spray your room down for extra precaution.
Ive done this method in my restroom and havent gotten caught. #1 rule is that all smoke should be clean smoke. Also, turn on your ceiling fan.

wow this new Dyson vacuum cleaner is something!

Or...
>buy a smoke buddy
>only pack 1 hit at a time to avoid residual smoke

Looks like a Labrador mix.

cseti

Why waste $25 for something just as disposable as a paper towel roll?
Also, I can hit my bowl at my leisure without having to reload everytime I wanna take a hit, im not a cuck

If pic related you got ripped off hard

Haha, most kids won't understand what you're referring to here. "You just ate the most acid I've seen anybody eat in my life maaaan".

$11 for the full size, $9 for the pocket size. lasts way longer and then you don't have sketchy sploof materials in your garbage. And if you have to hide your weed smoking by doing it in the bathroom, you are indeed a cuck.

God I hope this is bait

I do it in my room next to my window and occassionally in my restroom. But I could spend that money from a smoke buddy on more weed. Also, a paper towel roll and a bunch of wadded up napkins dont look sus in a trash can, you dip :)

We're still parked

nice! enjoy

whatever floats your boat homie. just recommending a good investment for the average smoker who doesn't like wasting paper products

I see where you're coming from. My sploof usually lasts about 3 weeks before I need to replace it or stops smelling like fabric sheets. I try to replace the toilet paper with new ones after a few days to keep it fresh.

or just buy osium from wal mart and open a window you fucking autist it isnt that hard

That’s the windex strain

Thats dirt weed i smoked the same shit when i was like 16

You got ripped of dude looks fucking crappy how the fuck can u buy that hahahahhaha

Kek! Underated post.

fucken new fag smoken weed and braggen, no one gives a shit, shut the fuck up cunt. Reddit is that way>

25 a gram?
Fucking hell, here in England you get 2.5 grams got that price, no matter how strong the weed is.

But thats more money spent on useless shit

Newfag is one word, newfag

agreed, ozium is a cure all for smells

Not just england thats fucking normal

or get out of your parent’s house and do whatever you damn well please at your own home faggot

i dont even know why i replied to your fucking bait, it’s so obvious. try harder nigger you could ascend to meme god status

continue search for extra-terrestrial intelligence?