Just a little reminder about this national embarrassment . Good going murica

Just a little reminder about this national embarrassment . Good going murica

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=nsuAQcvafCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your shilling is an embarrassment

You're right. It is embarrassing how quickly libshits exposed themselves to be anti-democratic fascists.

Fuck this tard. Watch this clown go into hiding immediately after his term. He knows he's a Fuck up

Like he's even going to finish his term. He'll either rage quit, get thrown in prison, or give himself a heart attack.

Only embarrassing to libtards who want government handouts.

*terms

>Your shilling is an embarrassment

Hurr durr, someone can't legitimately dislike Trump! They must be a shill!

Faggot

Not only is the president of America but he's also the president of the Virgin Islands smh...have some respect

Embarrassing how stupid your arguments are..

Fuck America.

As if you are not taking handouts, red state retard...

Frenchfag here.

Don't worry, he's not an emnbarrassment, he's more like a badass who doesn't care about liebral dogma.
He's pretty cool, and we like him, since our politicians all are cucks, always speaking about racism, sexism, rape culture, etc.

Well done electing this guy !

You support an russian puppet. Calling Nazis killing americans good people. And you republitards call america anti-democratic for rejecting you scum.

Embarrassing how your arguments are lacking...

wait im president of the virgins? - Donald "the retard" Trump

>he's also the president of the Virgin Islands
Someone needs to remind him of that, he probably thinks it's a different country.

Like I said, you are embarrassing yourself, but please...by all means...continue....

Is that sarcasm or autism?

You mean like the corporate welfare, deducting your mortgage interest from your taxes, child exemptions? I'm paying for your fucking job, your fucking house and your fucking kids. Who's getting all the free shit now dumbass?

Bush and Obama kept their terms

You wish, stormfag. He's a fraud, an asshole, an ineffective leader, a traitor, and his stupidity is becoming so monumental that it's getting hard to ignore even for people like you.

You mean Obama right the one who bowed down to the Chinese

Trumpanzee shown as a nazi attacking the free press in america. Seems about right.
But if he tries to take away our 1th amendment rights, we will stop him.
Though i have to admit he has so far not been able to do anything. He will luckily fail at every retarded idea he has.

>1th.

Fucking hell.

The Orange moron tweets this kind of crap....think about it seriously....I mean, you know you are an assclown for doing so....but he is the President...that IS embarrassing...

He just wanted to lose and tweet all day about how bad everybody else is. He just wanted more twitter followers, lol

The one that knew how to respect world leaders...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Your daddy bitched about Obama bowing to saudi-arabien King, then the retard bowed himself and thanked him for buying weapons from him-

Bowing is like shaking hands in Asia. Damn you are desperate to find something to whine about, aren't you? What's it like being a crying bitch?

Eat your father shit

He is picking on the incorrect use of "1th" as 1st...but it does not really change anything

So your point is

This.

You can tell it's the same fag because when he reaches maximum Butthurt he sais "yeah...cause...." alot and can't form complete sentences.

Then he makes a new thread.

This guy can get ass fucked publicly by Putin in times square and their response will be....uh but der... Obama bowed...dur hur

nice english, hows the weather in russia these days?

How does it feel to be off white bitch living under your mom's basement Like a Virgin bitch

yeah...cause.....nobody else says yeah or cause...

Good how is mass shootings in your country

Wouldn’t surprise me if he died suddenly. He doesn’t look the healthiest.

No one lives "under" a basement you ignorant moron. But it's obvious English is not your first language. Better hope the orange Rump doesn't find you, you'll be on a bus back to whatever 3rd world country you came from.

Not as bad as the heroin, alcoholism, and disenfranchisement in your country :^)

You tell us! You are so entitled and stupid, that you assume we have homes with basements ....fucktard

thank you, we are pretty proud.

dafuq are you from op, so we can make fun of you

Yet my country has fist fucked your presidency

I fail to understand why ruskies would choose the most obvious person as their 'inside man'.

>Muh russia
>Muh russia
>Muh russia

Mmmm-mm. Delicious nothing burgers with extra cheese pizza.

Buddy, right now there are very few countries we can make fun of thanks to Trump and his voters...

Can't talk now bitch lol

I am not your buddy, pal

and quite frankly there are very few countries doing well politically right now. If you don't think so, you are the joke

Hillary would have gone to war with Russia and Trump won't

No i completely understand he wanted to make sure the next President was as incompetent as possible. And of course easily manipulated. Trump is an great Puppet as he is way to narcisstic to understand he is being used.

Don't forget the massive amounts of abortions!

How would that even work?
Would Trump suck Putin off and then ask daddy Putin if he could maybe go to war with russia?

Perhaps. But we'd stomp your bitch ass, impoverished military in 18 months max.

Even more proof that libshills are fucking over Sup Forums and Hiro by not permabannig them. Admissions.

>im an establishment republican
>hired by establishment republicans
>who are all butthurt you beat them
>and im butthurt you beat them
>so we are going to bend you over the table and fuck you in the ass.

Would of rather seen any of the other republicans win. but i would vote for trump over hillary again if i had to.

I know Republicans are batshit.
You would rather destroy America and serve your russian master.

Your country has rape Teen Moms not enough tanks nuclear weapons

No so keep on sucking you'll know when you're done

> do research you fucktard

A different reminder

I mean, we're talking a hearty portion of ineligible potential parents. I'd rather they scramble a fetus than raise a kid in that hell.

Seems legit

Hillary probably would've incited another proxy conflict, so yeah, I can sort of understand that.

Weak US isn't a good thing for Russia though.

THIS

> implying Sup Forums is not all bots (how could you tell? you swallow anything you agree with)
> banning everyone you disagree with

It's been done. No naval project besides a few submarines. Other than that, you're so broke that your planes flying by our ships are so neglected that they would crash. Poland or Turkey would kick your ass. And you want to be the same menace as you were during the Cold War. Literally the only thing that keeps you a superpower is Nukes.

Keep posting, faggots! It will only guarantee our collective autism will be directed at toward his re-election. This is why Hillary lost but keep at it.

I am OP I literally started this thread to watch you fuck wits argue and get triggered like feminists on tumblr.

>1th

Off-topic; It would be interesting to see an actual AI studying this site and then begin shitposting based on what the users really fucking dislike.

Which is why it's a good thing Trump is doing reformations to military politics, right?

From what I know, the US is just throwing money at their military and expecting it to be the best.

................................... Are that fucking retarded go kill yourself and all your family

Another Hillaryfag

We already in The Matrix

>deporting fags like you
>talkin mad shit to everyone including NK
>wall prototypes built
>letting us collectively bargain for insurance across state lines
>firing everyone willy nilly except mattis

nigga that's exactly why trumpers voted for him.
he's accomplishing what trumpfags wanted.
just cause he didn't sign an executive order to have every black man in the country fuck your wife doesn't mean he's letting everyone else down.

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania's in manhattan
>bored of watching tv
>try to fap, can't get it up
>call room service for shrimp cocktail and drinks
>also have them send up four pubescent prostitutes
>one of them pushes you onto the bed fully clothed
>they feed you shrimp and drink bottles of champagne
>in russian they ridicule how badly your suit fits
>jumping on the corners of the bed like a trampoline
>they start throwing food at each other
>blasting shitty russian dubstep on their phones
>one stumbles and steps on your crotch
*your dick twitches*
>they're each on their second bottle now
>these russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them that obama slept in this very bed
>in english they talk about how much they hate him
*your dick twitches again*
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they start pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
*your dick is titanium*
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to make a shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells like borscht and rotten potatoes
>you grab a chunk and taste it
*your dick is diamonds*
>begging them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing your micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOHH-AAAAHHHH-HRRAAAAAA-YAHH-GHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAG-GAAAHHHHAHHH-AHHHH-AHHHH
>they spit in your face and laugh even harder
>OOOOOOB-BAAAAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it with all the shit
>Putin calls later to say he got it on video
>tells you that he's already fapped to it twice
>uses it to blackmail you into being president
>arranges psyop to steer american election
>do it so your 'blind trust' and family can cash in

youtube.com/watch?v=nsuAQcvafCs
trust no one

when obama won the media was prasing the electoral college as the best system ever.

when trump won the media was writing up stories about how its racist, sexist outdated and needs to be changed.

>defending Trump backtracking
WEW

All that matters is the economy, and that is doing awesomely well under Trump. We will have full employment and fat times in 2020. Enjoy Trump until 2024 and then Pence until 2032.

>He's a fraud, an asshole, an ineffective leader, a traitor, and his stupidity is becoming so monumental that it's getting hard to ignore even for people like you.

[Citation needed]

Trump is doing one of the few reasonable actions he's done and left our to military to people that actually understand it.

Elaborate. Tell me, what exactly could your Putinites do to us?

I do like how his main schpill was going after Hillary and putting her in jail once he got elected, then just said 'I'm not going after her' once he actually got in office.
It's also cool how he's normalizing racism and misogynism too.

so mad

let's get a count of trump fan boys in this thread

aussie here

envious of your beast of a leader

>repeal of inheritance tax
>reduction in corporate tax
>lower tax for average person

ours does fuck all for us

Nice troll.

He really is an embarrassment. He makes a great case why only high IQ people should be allowed to vote.

I'm pretty far left, and I have thought the electoral college was dumb the entire time.

>aussie here
liar

His own secretary of state called him a moron.

Donny's always wanted to be Queen for a day. Roy Cohn got him into it.