At what point did your life turn to complete and utter shit?

At what point did your life turn to complete and utter shit?

Kindergarden

shortly after I was born.

My life was already shit before I even left the womb. So shit I popped out early.

Hasn't yet

After high school. So approximately 3 years ago.

It's coming

when I was born f*nn

Stay safe, Finnlad

from the get go when i was born to shitty parents

When I got fired from my first job. Never recovered and now I'm a lazy NEET.

why were they so shit, Japanon?

From the very beginning.

When I dropped out of school and decided to do nothing with my life for several years and realized I missed out all the best years of my life and never fulled developed nor matured, let alone possess the experience which gives people confidence, drive, and all the means to be successful.

My entire life is stunted and I'll always be behind everyone else. Saddest part is, I'll probably outlive most people I know, yet years after they'll be gone, I still won't be able to say I've done even half of what they did.

The moment my parents copulated

I was born to fail. Especially in a shitty country like Brazil.

What is Brazil like?

When I graduated college

Life always has its ups and downs.
Certain points of my life were utter shit, but I got through each and every single one of them.

Keep putting in effort and trying to improve small sections of your life. You'll eventually find your life better. And then next time your life turns to shit, it won't feel that bad because you know you can make it better.

Most of you seem to have given up already. Sad desu.

How's life in PNG?

Very shit. Everything is subpar, people are always trying to backstab, cheat or take advantage of each other. Nothing works properly. You buy an electronic, it's refurbished, you buy a shoe, it's a replica.

Brazil is the worst mankind has to offer.

May 11 2016

when i was diagnosed with autism
completely destroyed my self confidence and i never recovered

When i graduated from medschool at 25 as KV and realized that ´success´ doesnt rewards you with a gf

right after I graduated highschool

ysee, Ive had....quite a while to ponder this, as my life went careening off a cliff, and I have precisely pinpointed it to the week I went off to college

Sad to read. Hope your future is more positive.

Shitty desu.
I'm stuck on top of a remote mountain in cold and rainy weather. We're running low on food supplies and only eat once a day now. We ran out of gas for the stove so we have to struggle and light a fire with wet wood to cook our rice and canned meat.

Weather is too bad for our helicopter to send supplies.

How do you have electricity, computer, and knowledge of the English language?

2007ish but peak shittyness didn't occur until 2012.

He's almost certainly an aussie or kiwi

>diagnosed with anything
At least you get to have an excuse.

This Even though what I'm going through is pretty fucked, it's all character building.

When I moved out to new place when I was 16 years old.

When I got my dead end job and realized my life will never be any better anymore. It's not that it pays me too little or something but the fact that I'll have to keep being a wagecuck for pretty much rest of the life daunts me. I miss when I was still a kid and could believe I could become anything if I wanted.

Post pics of PNG user please

Sorry. Only have 0.04Mbps internet. Can't do it.

Maybe in a week when I'm off this mountain I'll post some. You frequent any general?

When I didn't go to college despite being accepted and have been a NEET ever since. Though, not having any sense of drive or purpose hasn't really helped matters.

Same. Getting a job was definitely a turning point. I don't think i can keep it up however even though I've only worked for 4 years. I can hardly motivate myself to go in anymore. I think I'm just gonna NEET and mooch of my mom until she throws me out someday at which point I'll an hero.

The moment you realize that you will be a wagecuck for the rest of your life, is the moment your life ends.

It doesn't have to end there though. The process can be reversed.

13 to be quite honest
going to be 28 soon

JUST

It hasn't yet because I haven't even started living

f

April
14th

A boy was born.
A woman died.

My first memories are being abused and yelled at so I assume it was before that.

When I developed psychosis.

What's the password?

2013 first year of uni
became a neet for a year and a half and spent all day sitting at home jerking off
currently my life is the best it has ever been though

I find the wagecuck existence comforting Tbh

I genuinely believe that you have to be working hard to be happy

It was always shitty, but got even shittier in 2012.

>dad had stroke
>forced to take over failing family business
>paid nothing by my family
>financially ruined
>now cant get job even with multiple degrees
>left an emotional, mental, and physical wreck
>life ruined

Thanks

How was psychosis?

Let's just say I'm gonna be telepathically communicating with you for a few days. The ride never ends, and it will only get worse until I'm middle-aged.

Around age 13.

Got a friend in his mid 40s with schizo. He gears voices every day and says no meds really work.

Fuck off normalfag.

No ¦:^(

Likely I was born to fail, but when my parents divorced it sent my life on a continuous downward spiral that's been continuing since age 8.

I got meds that work, but they result in tardive dyskinesia/akathisia, which makes existence even more painful than hallucinations.

I don't wanna diagnose myself, but I also have very intrusive thoughts and they mix with my communication, so I end up raping people inadvertently.

After high school. I graduated in 2013 and have wasted 4 years of my life doing nothing. Now I'm 21 and have no college degree.

Feels bad man.

You are probably born into a rich family to be posting here though so I'm sure everything will work out.