>$14.40 per hour
>34 years young

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Customer Service at Spotify/Freelance Filmmaker
>$17 per hour/up to $2.5k a month
>20

Why the fuck do you post this thread constantly ? And FYI. You aren’t a fucking Chef! Wendy’s is shit fast food, not a restaurant.

> trainee IT Technician
> 1000€/month
> 25yo

you're*

You fucking motherfucker. Do you know what you have just said? DO YOU?!?

I do. I know what you have just said, and I don't like it. I don't like it one fucking bit, asshole. You think you can fucking say that and get away with it? Yeah, I bet you do. Well, guess what, jackass. I have your IP address. Yeah, that's right. I'm tracing your location as I type this. When I find where you live, you fat faggot, I'm going to come to your house, rip your mailbox out of the ground, and shove it up your big fat ass. But that's not all I'll do, oh no. That's just the start. That's just the tip of the fucking iceberg of things that I will shove up your ass. Expect things like my foot, your head, a dragon dildo, high explosives, crossbow bolts, and more to have penetrated your anus by the time I'm done with you.

All you had to do was keep your stupid ass post to yourself, and not post it, but noooooooo, you just couldn't let it go. You had to hit the "submit" button and, well, buddy, your moronic actions will catch up with you.

Oh look, I just found your address. See ya, punk.

>$72 an hour
>31
Industrial transmission tech

You're fucking retarded

>Executive Sous Chef At Wendy's

And you are a newfag.

Professional fat bastard FOSS programmer with severe OCD, unemployed because of said OCD.

>Server
>$38/hr including tips
>22 year old college student

What project?
Also, you are a liar. Real IT companies love autist FOSS programmers. They convert their shit to something that's working, without asking for a raise.

your oldfaggery is showing

Assistant Director at a lefty nonprofit
22$/hr

>Youtube video creator
>.03 or .04 daily
>94 videos young (a full decade on the account though)

It's all I got, so I'm trying! Ironically the only videos that have ever made it were the lowest effort ones, I got a video past 1M views, but it wasn't monetized at the time and was the laziest shit on the site: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

corporate executive
$650,000

Ahahahaha... sorry. I just work at a pretty big bank, where the rank "director" means that you are one level above the "coffee-server". Ridiculous, I know. I'm one below director :(

>Professional jobless (having some buildings)
>$25000 a month (from rent out)
>23

$12/hr
Lifeguard at an aquatic center

>have some buildings
>$25000 a month
You either have 2 apartments, or you are located in shitfuckistan. Use your real currency.

I'll root for you user, good luck.

CEO(Chief Executive Officer) of Standard Chartered Bank
$598000 per hour
43 years old

I have to agree with you. This video is the worst I have ever seen. With that said, it's an achievement. Thumbs up.

Yeah, it's pretty bad but somehow even before it ws turned into clickbait it did really well in 2008. I think I tapped into the "spiderman elsa baby fun colors video" thing that got huge now back in 2008 before it was a thing, given the insane amount of views with relatively little comments/ratings.

good luck user

Private contractor. Install offices.
13$/h

In the US?
Why do you bill so low amount?

I work under a company. That's what they pay me. I just started so I can't find jobs on my own just yet

I see. I thought that this is the gross you bill them as a 3rd party contractor. As an employee, it's a bit better.

I see.

Geologist.
$25 an hour. Plus 2 to 20 (work) weeks of overtime a year depending on how busy we are. Extremely variable.

I should have been a welder or pipe fitter. I could have made this right out of trade school and not spent 4 years in collage and 10 years in the job.

Don't be that upset, your job rocks.

Chartered Accountant
$91,150

>Health Inspector
>$21/hour
>23

DevOps Engineer
81k/year

>that pun

Correctional Officer, 45.50 per hr, 46 yrs old. 15 more yrs until 30 yr pension, counting the days...

$31 an hour.
Software dev.

Which state/country? Suddenly I want to be a correctional officer.

35 years old
$550,000
Hedge fund analyst

Yeah nasty pun but as the geologist I'll allow it.

Sadly I don't do hard rock geology. It's all environmental geology. So just sampling soil and ground water.

What operating system do you use?

Hm?

Linux

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Might be looking at a strike vote soon, they don't want to give us a pay raise, lol

Any tips on becoming one?

I see. Well, I somewhat believe your statement regarding your salary, with doubts, because of Sup Forums. (due to the fact the windows is not a real time OS, but hedge fund shit needs real time OS to earn half mill)

How would I go about trying to become one of these?

>application developer, sr
>$120,000/yr
>25

Waiter in a catering, mainly work in weddings or companies doing some sort of event
10€/hour
This isn't of course my career of choice, I do this on the side while going to college

>packer at KFC
>11/hr
>18

Buy a pair of clippers and get to work.

>Analyst on Wall Street
>80k
>22

I would suggest starting with an undergrad degree from an ivy/target school, 2-3 years of investment banking/M&A followed by a junior analyst role at a fund or PE fund. From there you can look for senior analyst roles

Garde manger/Saucier @ Wendy’s
$7h

kek

So you make less than the federal minimum wage?

don't let this shit die

On a damn ship right now
200 Eur/day

>Fulfillment Associate with Amazon
>$13.50/hr
>25

I want to die

gr8 b8 m8

Excec su Cheff... at Wendy's rofl... dude your so far from an acceptable entry level position in the acceptable food world. I hope you don't really use that tittle in life..

>how to spot a newfag
>inb4 baited

Welcome newfriend

Building Surveyor
£37k

RICS Chartership and my CDM qualifications once complete should add circa. £10k

UPS driver
About 80k/year with a raise to 100k next

Environment Manager
$26 per hour base salary

Emer door tech/ $22/hr - $75/hr (depends if gov. After hours and distance) 30 yo

Dispatcher for at&t. Listen to people whine about not having internet all day. They're basically drug addicts. It doesn't help that we're always screwing them over.
About $20/hour

Not bad pay though

Worked back of the house for 12 years.. believe me there a grown ass men going into interviews saying shit like that with a straight face.

Research Assistant doing lighting data analysis part time
on paper $15,000 for a year, though it'll be more like $11000 because of taxes and retirement funds being taken out