She is exotic and hot as fuck for me as Asian but how do you think from the eyes of europian?

She is exotic and hot as fuck for me as Asian but how do you think from the eyes of europian?
Post normal exotic people but look you like and think the rate.
Do not post 10/10model.

she's meh but might fuck good

ew what she looks disgusting

How so? She is beautiful...!

Is it the same phenomenon that white people likes meh ugly Asian girl from the taste of Asian?(example is CEO of facebook).

It's because they apply their own race's standard of beauty onto other races, so they end up liking someone of a different race who looks weird/mediocre to people of that race.

In mauritania, obese women are considered beautiful, in a very middle-age state of mind.

Looks like a man.

She is average
Would definitely date if I got along with her but isn't someone I would look twice at if she passed me on the street

The CEO of Facebook is a fucking beta and his wife must be getting fucked.

>Your flag
Well that makes sense.

maybe

I worked in Tanzania for a few years and there was this one girl I thought was one of the most beautiful people I'd seen, but all the africans reckoned she was ugly

I'd fuck her but I have zero standards.

How do Asian beauty standards differ? I find Asian girls irresistible, but some Nippons has they're ugly. What is an example of beauty in Japanese standards.

Disclaimer: I am East Asian non jap diaspora.
Do you find lucy liu attractive? White men love her but she would be considered subhuman in East Asia. She has a rectangular face, freckled, cheekbones, all which white guys like on white girls, so they like it on her. But Asians would like "softer features." Just google "chinese/japanese/whatever actresses" and you'll see what I mean.

Aha that explains a lot.
Yes, I find Lucy Liu very attractive. The Chinese actress Gong Li imo is a 10/10

would an asian date something like this?

i feel like they wouldn't because the eyes are the same

Asians also look at humans differently. That's why they have problems differentiating between white people. And white people have the same with Asians.

Lucy Liu is fucking ugly by any standard

no shes fuggin ugly

This

would you date that ugly russian girl that wanted a bf?

you have to go back

can i come to japan :3

no

I thought japanese don't like fat people? She's at least chubby.

I think in exoticism people like particular features that do not appear or aren't prevalent on the people they're used to.

probably a 6/10 here if you don't count fatties.

Not very attractive. Maybe just on or a bit below average. She looks comely and motherly in an inviting way though.

honestly she's ugly

Boring as hell

Yes Come desu.

What? Are we talking about the same woman? Because Lucy Liu is attractive as fuck, one of the best MILFs I know about.

in asia "MILF" is not a big thing, lot of guys exclusively looking for (young) virgins,

+ also younger Lucy Liu wasnt really the type guys go crazy about., compare to Fan Bingbing for example.. doubt people would call Lucy "ugly" though.

gross desu