You can permanently alter the bodies and/or minds of every breeding-aged woman on the planet

You can permanently alter the bodies and/or minds of every breeding-aged woman on the planet.

How do you abuse this power?

Make them all totally cock hungry, eliminate brown hair, make it all red, black or blonde, No tits smaller than a b or bigger than e. All prominent hips, and incredibly fertile with high pain tolerance

This, except they're only hungry for my cock and can only be fertilized by me

Cause all women - especially lesbians and feminists - to slowly develop an overwhelming need to be dominated and humiliated by men.

Maybe throw in some extra programming forcing women to obey any command made of them by men, and the desire to refer to any male as "Sir", that they can try (and ultimately fail) to repress.

Rabid packs of women are now running the streets. Men are gangraped until their dick is broken off and left to die. The world has ground to halt and is forever worse for it. Game over.

I think a terminal like a game console mind control on the back of theyr head. And the chemical ability to change the body in any possible way

Without warning, babymaking-aged women all over the world begin to disappear one by one, only to reappear 24 hours somewhere in the town they disappeared from, but now completely naked save for an unremovable iron collar, an iron chain linking them to a telephone pole or streetlight, and a swollen belly that appears to be nine months pregnant with...something.

Women have absolutely no idea what happened to them while they were away, and only remember a building feeling of unbearable ripeness in their womb and tits immediately before vanishing the day before.

Like, all women wake up tomorrow with a PS4 disc slot, power button and game controller port in the back of their heads?

no a like in when u mess with a game engine

Since the designers of Overwatch went out of their way to incorporate women of so many body types and nationality into the game, why not build on that by allowing any woman to be imported into game Tron-style for 24 hours and made playable by whoever imports her (and maybe the community at large)?

Depending on her basic body type & mobility, every woman would automatically slot into one of the four basic classes, but then her appearance & skills in the game would build on her own real-life interests and skills, complete with fun alternate skins based on deeper interests and personal fantasies that they may not like to talk about.

Once imported, women retain their free will and intelligence, but all that's locked away in an idealized, Blizzard-ified polygonal version of themselves controlled by strangers and forced to die, live and die again, potentially thousands of times in the 24 hours she's stuck in the game, and forced to fight other instances of herself being controlled by other players.

Once these 24 hours are over, the woman is re-imported into reality wearing one of the skins from the game and retaining the memories of everything that happened to her in-game, leaving her freaked out and worried about when she might get sucked back in without warning....

remove everything between their waist and their shoulders and move their legs super far apart then laugh at it

Fuck off with your shitty thread

I would just make them all not cunts.

Why not just create a terminal that allows anyone who has access to it the ability to edit the minds and bodies of all women any way he sees fit?

With a few key strokes you can suddenly ramp up the tit sizes of every woman on the planet by 5 cup sizes, turn all women into animals or reprogram them all to be only able to say their own name like Pokemon.

The catch is that there's only one of these terminals in the whole world, though, so only one guy can do this at a time...

An oldie but goodie:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of fresh human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

now i have to think about limitation
maybe a firewall or smth like that

>tfw chads will still have first pick since they'll be the first go to

Just make it a device that no one man can control for more than a day, then.

My kingdom for a small machine that magically appears on a different, random user's doorstep everyday that allows them to inflict one fetish on the entire female population for 24 hours.

Humanity has to cope with all women turning to mermaids and blueberries or god knows what every other goddamned day.

Well, at least you'll have your pick of women like

this sound gay but a accescode like "love"
or the permision from her

Huh? All women are reprogrammed to respond to an access code?

I'll have a pick, but they'll all be sloppy seconds and thirds.

Wouldn't even touch a woman who's passed the 24 hour mark cause she'll have been fucked multiple times by then and be filthy.

And the AIDS and stds, disgusting

my idear was to know her through her mind, and changer her to her behave.

Every girl is assigned a series of ‘passwords’.

They’re different for each girl of course. Each password is assigned to a specific sexual action. Flashing underwear, baring tits, exposing pussy, to start. Worse stuff would include handjobs, titjobs, blowjobs, and finally even full-on sex. All a guy would have to do is speak the appropriate 'password’ to a girl and she’d be obligated to comply, no matter how much she didn’t want to.

This opens up all sorts of possibilities. Imagine a bunch of guys surrounding one girl at a party, maybe even pulling her off to another room, and they all just start rattling off words at her in hopes of stumbling upon a password, while the girl uncomfortably bears it, or tries to push her way out before they find the right one. Or finding some stalker who knows your password(s). Or worst of all, someone finding out, and then spreading it around. Telling people at your school, putting it online, etc. This of course has the added benefit of making rape legal under certain circumstances, which is a common thread in most of my fetishes.

>Start with the married women
>Ask her and hubby for ideas
>Finish, world ~30% happier
>Change gf
>Live even happier

Nah - even in a world where all women need semen every day to keep their minds together, most lesbians and feminists would still go unfucked for a long time - hell, they would probably need to be rounded up and caged like animals until someone claims them.

Also, this only really works if women are somehow also altered to be unable to carry STDs and limit pregnancies, so I'd assume that's a part of their unwanted de-evolution.

Id make them love me and care for me

Even better if every woman is somehow programmed to respond to these passwords so that their bodies react instantly to hearing a password, even before their brains may sometimes even understand who spoke the password or where the voice came from.

This would lead to all kinds of fun humiliation when women hear a password in passing in public but aren’t consciously aware of it until they find themselves unbuckling their belt or putting everything down so that they can start hunting down whoever uttered the password so that she can suck their cock.

I’m assuming that women only react to the passwords when spoken by men (making it impossible for women to try and help each other discover their password set in private without risk of humiliating themselves in front of men), but would the passwords also work when the words are coming from a recording - say a voicemail, YouTube video, movie or song lyric?

If the passwords work from videos/recordings, it lets women find out their own passwords safely, like if other women could trigger them. Maybe say the sound needs to be “real” and recordings from just one point (a single speaker, or even a normal set of multiple speakers) don’t work.

That means it can’t be done over the phone, though. Maybe better to just say it needs to be live. It could be a mental thing, where if she knows its a recording (voicemail, movie) it doesn’t work, but if she thinks it’s live (overheard video or recording from hidden speakers) it works.

Then again, there’s something hot about a song that manages to say the passwords of every girl in the room in its lyrics.

Unable to carry stds don't mean shit when the guy's cum is right there inside of her. And they'll still be filthy from all the guys fucking them

Good luck with your AIDS/Herpes/Gonorrhea/Hobo cum goals of 2017

create catgirls

how animal in mind and body are they?

If I could somehow magically reprogram all women with a suite of random passwords that would force them to engage in humiliating behaviors, the basic behaviors I would program would be:

Strip to underwear
Expose tits
Expose pussy
Expose ass
Strip nude
Blowjob
Masturbate
Lap dance
Anal sex
Vaginal sex

Passwords can only be triggered via a male’s voice, either live or via recording, and the behavior can be modified to a certain extent by the speaker (password in conjunction with a command to engage triggered sexual behavior with nearby subject rather than the speaker, for instance).

Each woman’s suite of passwords is completely random (excluding the 100 most extremely common words like “a”, “the”, etc,) will trigger the corresponding behavior instantly and without hesitation (women’s bodies essentially go into autopilot until the act is finished), and the duration of any act is a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 15 minutes (or until the woman has caused a man to come, in the case of anal/vagina/oral triggered sex acts).I like the inadvertent triggering! What if it doesn’t force them to perform the act but gives them a massive urge to do it? A girl hears something in a busy street that gives her a sudden need to masturbate. She struggles to resist as she looks for a private place, hoping she’ll be able to find one before she can’t hold off any longer.

All tits would be between C and H cup, Any fat above a certain weight is instantly burned off. always at least a 7/10 or above, biologically altered to be cumsluts, physically and mentally unable to resist or say no when sexual requests are made. Pussies permanently tight as a virgin. Negro girls no longer exist, and just for kicks every 1 in 500 girls is born a catgirl.

I make my ex GF love me again and nothing else

Without warning, the clothing of all women between the ages of 16 and 40 are magically swapped for a custom-tailored "sexy" outfit that they can't fully remove or cover up for 24 hours.

This happens on a pretty regular (though completely randomized) basis, so women have no idea if they might wake up in some kind of fetish gear that they can't swap for anything else for the next 24 hours, or find their clothing (and the clothing of all the other women around them) swapped without warning at work, school, or wherever else they might happen to be in the middle of the day.

The first outfit would be a Dr. Mrs. The Monarch getup - what other outfits would fellow anons suggest for future surprise clothing swaps?

>you become enslaved

What happens to the fat girl in She's probably already more than an H cup

The pool of humiliating clothing options for the spontaneous redressing of all women should always be growing, but to start off with:

- Slave Leia outfit
- Cowgirl outfit
- Loli/doll/V for Vendetta outfits
- French maids
- Vegas showgirl
- Playboy bunnies
- Ponygirls
- 50's rockabilly girls

Create a harem to do my bidding, dominate the world by using my army to manipulate men and destroy all opponents, then create an ideal species of human and allow the world to be female dominated after my eventual death all while eating as much pussy and having my dick sucked until my end, also would probably make myself remembered as a god of fertility so men in the future are given some value beyond labor.

>How do you abuse this power?
I'd turn their tolerance of male bullshit down to zero. You know that greek myth where the women refused sex the men ended the war? Imagine that, only ratcheted up so that women wouldn't even look at you until you did the dishes, wiped your ass, did your laundry, didn't dress like a child, stopped whining about the least bit of stupidity. I figure 80% of the country would become incels for a few years.

And the problem is?

Hot chick who do nothing but fuck me, keep me alive and healthy to get pregnant by me sounds like heaven

nekopara level

Her excess fat would instantly be burned off, if her tits are above H they shrink the the new standard maximum

All women automatically start turning into livestock girls, forcing men to treat them like pets and animals...

communist.

So nothing that isn't already true?

Only now it becomes a more literal thing as women lose the ability to walk upright, feed or even bathe themselves.

>the clothing ... magically swapped for a custom-tailored "sexy" outfit

I didn't realize clothes are part of people's bodies

will they still be able to birth human males?

When fucked by guys, yes. All female offspring end up part animal just like their mother.

I would alter the mind of one woman so that she would find me interesting, would like to have the shriveled piece of flesh between my legs I call a penis inside her vagina and would say yes if I asked her to marry me.

Somejima, is that you?

all nigger women become white ... skin color, facial features, hair ... attitude

I'd rather alter the minds and bodies of every breeding age man on the planet and turn them ALL into traps.

Delete and make nigger, arab, jew and abbo and hindu uterus useless, get ridd of huge asses and floppy too big tits. Fertilise every asian woman with white blond north and east european seed.
See how it turns out, also get rid of anglos. Fucking cucks.
And fertilise all latinos with asian seed.

All women become cute, young shemales that do not physically age past 30. Pregnancy and birth are now done through anal. This is done through a virus. Men are not immune. Everyone gets transformed.