Hey guys

Hey guys,

It's Princess.Elie on Kik, I am a struggling 18 year old and just tried to make a few possible pennies here and there for in exchange of Skype video and kik pictures, I am barely able to cover rent for my house because I live in Cambridge and studying in University and I can't find work to fit my timetable at the moment with the extra study so even a pound per picture would be great, Skype videos are negotiable by hour or half hour or even 15 or 5 minutes if you can help please do.

I can even do 1 picture for a dollar of anything you desire so you feel safe I am not scamming you

Skype or Email: [email protected]
Kik: Princess.Elie

>My tits

Beep

Where are you from, stop selling your body for chump change.

DONT TELL HER WHAT TO DO! - feminism

Did you just assume her Gender - also feminism

if you're that desperate go prostitute yourself you roastie

Im sold, you can have everything I own. lemme just add it up lets seee.. we have a grand total of 0$. Enjoy, dont spend it all at once.

nice tits

Bump

ill give you $0.62 for whatever you used to post that message, and another $0.38 for a blowjob while were at it.

STACY REEEEEE
go back to your 9/10 chads and fuck off. Shallow biscchhh

kik Rachel for good prices :)

fuck off back to

for sure

Ill give you 500 for sex.

Do cam shows. Much better money.

This is real.

bump

what forms of payment do you take

DID YOU JUST ASSUME SHE NEEDS YOUR PROTECTION! - feminism

Princess.Elie offers better prices and can confirm is legit. Also hot af

Well I'm married and not interested in you but I can understand your position.
kik-whoring on Sup Forums isn't efficient, either set up cam shows for larger target audiences in a reliable way instead of word of mouth on Sup Forums or do prostitution in your town. A statistically large number of women surveyed say they paid for university by sleeping with people for money so that might be your best option.

Yea, cam shows will earn you much more for less effort, if you compare results.

Can confrim. A friend of mine paid for law school by shitting on dudes. Even got a new car with the change