User

user,
what's the best feeling in the world ?

The first piss after getting out of bed

Having one chick suck your cock, while a second one licks your balls. Not only is it the best physical sensation, but nothing make you feel like more of a king.

posting a shitty thread with an image from tumblr

After a night of drinking an eating spicy food, the next morning shit, you stand up and you have that tingling butthole sensation. That's the best.

When you'e about to nut and she licks your dick from the base to the head and plays with the tip using her tongue right as you cum in her mouth.

That and accomplishing a goal several years or a lifetime in the making.

Trip under shrooms, when your ego is on max. Best feeling ever!

for me? getting high. but i wouldnt count on it. its not a durable solution

taking a shit after your buttplug has been in for 72 hours

Heroin.

That nigga knows

Killing yourself

Fuck no. Shit burn more than Satan's penis in there

>ITT: virgins

Loves the best mate. Nothing better than having someone who actually cares about you as a person.

The best feeling in life is when you do something everyone said you couldn't do, when you watch their faces come to the realization you have proven what they so thoroughly believed was never going to happen just did and now you get to see how lost they are without that belief.

>Loves the best mate
>mate

+1

Transpersonal experiences - self-actualisation. When you feel part of something more... beyond your own personal experience of the world. Can be achieved through meditation or hallucinogenics. I've also felt it during great sex and when playing in a band.

I imagine having money. I dream of building an amazing gaming PC and buying all the games, softwares, and so on. But I don't have the money to get one. So I dream and it feels good. It has to feel even better when you are buying them.

The moment your anus stretches to accommodate the big cock trying to enter.

Getting away with murder, probably.

The feeling of the smoke from a Cuban cigar rolling off the tongue reading a good book and drinking coffee on a front morning with the crisp morning air wafting around you

The feeling of wanting something is usually more pleasing than having the thing you want.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

making a nice, big shit

please tell me there's sauce...need it!

Especially if it's into a nice cosy diaper

This Fella gets it.

>The mind numbing euphoria you get after ripping some fat tokes with your friends
>also getting high by yourself and watching some shit on Netflix is up there aswell

The relief after a hard day's vomiting.

Thats not an image you stupid fucktard

Releasing an enormous nut inside a female

The rush during a fresh kill, the joy at watching the life drain from their eyes

>AmIEdgyEnough/b?

Drinking beer. I done it two times.

sex with someone you love on LSD

The moment you step out of the plane and see your loved one waiting for you, ready to jump you and wrap her arms around your neck as you hug tightly.

And then taking her home and fucking her brains out in front of her helpless, despairing husband.

Sleeping with heavy rain and a thunderstorm outside.

Coke alcohol techno and my friends

Good choice bro, i can only imagine for now

I like you

I agree with coke alcohol techno friends guy

Burning alive while getting kicked in the head by niggers

no go user. Once you get money, your opinions suddenly change and you want to get more. I could buy a new gaming rig once a week for the rest of my life, but use my old shitbox from college.

Once you get money, you start wanting bigger than just "things".

when stakes are high, you are hoping ace and ace it is. the very moment when you realize that you just won something very big

heroin

Heroin

this. that shit is happening to me right now. love - check. its good but not what I expected. money - check. I was always poor and I was dreaming about owning stuff a lot. now I do. Shit I buy makes me happy for 3 days at most.

You really wanna fuck somebody? Yeah you dream about that shit fro weeks and you feel like you are going crazy and then it happens and bang, its no different from the rest of the fucks you had.

Bang hookers

anal sex

this nigga

yep

I fear thats the next step. collecting scalps and ruin my relationship.

As a virgin, I can't say sex is the best feeling ever. However, winning an argument against immature classmates is pretty damn good, especially when they get someone else to talk for them but you still kick their ass.

kys

dude i fucking hate being thirsty, but i love drinking that big ole glass of cold water

Nah doesn't have to ruin your current relationship, it's just extra

high on what tho

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I agree. Congrats and fuck those faggots. Even worse is they have the nerve to say they always believed in you.

i recently had a dream where my ex told me she loves me. That felt pretty fucking good. Of course i woke up right after

I want to try it at least once

>what's the best feeling in the world ?
to not exist
for you to not exist means you wont feel (exponentially) shit opposite to how good you may have felt for however brief the good feel lasts

Have a beer, have a joint, watch your favorite movie while a girl suck yo dick. My favorite thing to do. And maybe some good food

the sweet release of death

Getting your ass eaten by a hot 18yo girl as if she was on death row and this was her last meal.

Historic.

The physical touch of someone you love

Being slightly tipsy. My chronic abdominal pain goes away for a while.

fucking white women while their men watch, knowing that she is now my slut and she never be the same

Cuban cigars we're amazing 20 years ago. Now the DR and everywhere else is just as good and with even more complex blends . Anyone who brags on Cubans doesn't know what they're talking about and just has that 80s impression that Cubans are the best.

a third girl licking your ass

I like those numbers

too scared to try but i've got a suspicion you're right

Thought it said cake. I'd prefer cake.

Dopamine.

nah its not

heroin od

Getting quads

going to bed

Going on a roller coaster ride with Kim Jong Un

Finally someone

OP being a faggot

lmao. was he alright?

nutting on an upper binge

Cum inside your girlfriend, then feel empty inside and guilty.

>gif not an image
do you know how to delete system32?

Met a girl at the club on Friday. Model tier blonde.

she kissed me, put my hands on her, led me to the dance floor...

Just as I was getting her to come home with me I fucked up and got too philosophical with her. Didn't tell her, but made her realize that she was going down the wrong path in life, that she wasn't truly happy.

She had tears in her eyes and she told me I was "too good" for her. And walked off. I didnt chase her.

Went home and invited my weaboo vogue model gf over to have sexxi time.

Such is life for me.

Life is the greatest feeling anons...
Pain, euphoria, depression, happiness...

It's all so beautiful

Also

Mephedrone

i read it as "nutting on an upper bridge" like jerking off and jizzing off of a bridge

Fresh socks straight out the dryer

sneezing during blow-job orgasm with her finger up my ass

pewping

Actually I take it back.
This guy has the right idea.

Low bar for "best" there user.
It's time to get out of the basement and discover the world.

feeling a guy cum inside you obviously

Heart monitor of your love going back to a rhythmic beeping.

The moment you know she will be with you again and everything isn't over.

IVing heroin for the second time, first time you'll puke for hours, second will be more enjoyable.

being content