Yall have been here too long without being reminded that the most beautiful white girls belong to black men...

Yall have been here too long without being reminded that the most beautiful white girls belong to black men. They want us. By the day more and more white girls only want black men. its our race now. they our women now.

vloker out

Lol, keep saying that to you

And you're trying to emphasize your point by posting a pic of that ugly broad?

i think red is the more blue-ish color

Lol go crawl back into your mom's ass shit nigger

you fucking newfags just dont know how to stop combos, do you

>And you're trying to emphasize your point by posting a pic of that ugly broad?

You, I, and everyone here knows that girl is a 10/10 and more than you'll ever get in your entire life.

LOL

Yeah, right. ;)

She looks like a Streetshark.

Google Streetsharks.

>sage

gee... one this threads again.

>announcing sage
how to spot butthurt plebbitard

you do realize how stupid you look when you call girls who are waaaaaaaaaaay out of your Sup Forums trap fapping, pedo fapping, sister loving asses ugly?

Male niggers make up 7% of the US population.White females make up 52% of the white race.
A few race traitors wont bother the white race at all.They will learn when they get pregnant and in mass have no baby daddy at home taking care of them.This will become more apparent and the thots will stop.

Respectable white women never go to niggers, they always stay white :^)

how many times i gotta debunk that stupid shit?

what you don't understand is that all white women are "race traitors". they all want black dick. 90% of them. ask tyrone magnus. we impergnate 20 million and in 3 decades the white race is wiped off

>how many times i gotta debunk that stupid shit?
>debunk
What sources or references are you quoting in your "debunking"? All i see is inane comments.

man, i know there are some hot chicks that get with nogs, but usually it's just the landwhales.
and i don't mean "usually" like, more than half of the time, i mean "usually" like i've never actually seen a hot chick with a nog, i just know that statistically, it must happen.
seriously, though. i appreciate you taking free willy and shamu off our hands, though. you're doing god's work

bullshit boy. I live in n.y and every babe is taken by a BBC. white boys can't dos hit

that explains it.

whatever calms your insecurties, tiny penis white boiiiiiii

You niggers are all alike. The only thing you put merit in to is the size of your dick. Perhaps if you take time to get educated and produce something positive to society, you wouldn't be looked down upon so negatively But nope its always "MUH DICK NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA".

White race isnt going anywhere anyttime son, not even within the milennia.

She looks like the girl from the trailer park that got into drinking and smoking at 13, pregnant at 14 now no one fucks with her, so she given up on finding a good guy and normal relationship because she’s now a used up burlap sack filled with any 1 of a number of infection, so she’s desperate, lowers her standards. Still nothing. Lowers again.... nothing. So she says fuck it and that’s where you all come in, begging for used, old, putrid vagina because you’re sick of the women in your own race. Kys noob

weak bantz

if it were true, why would we need to be reminded?

she's classy. you can tell by her eyes.

average person by america will be mixed by 2030. bye bye white race

>2030
They have been saying that since the 80's, its pointless jew/nigger propaganda.

Thats not an argument.

Ill accept your concession

>implying that thing is beautiful
>implying i'm not responding to some chink spambot
>implying this thread isn't bait
OP is a fageeet sage

it's ok, user. we'll find white women and they'll let us watch them fuck black men and have little brown babies for us to raise

>Projecting to bait posts
>Lulz I'm not mad

LMAOOOOOOOO

That's okay, you diluting your own race at the same time. I'm okay with sacrificing a few white girls to thin out your herd.

Plus, most girls hate taking 10 minutes just to work your hideous penis into their body.

Nothing hotter than a girl going 'Ouch, wait wait wait, ouch.'