I brew beer at my house. I have about 6 high gravity IPAs that I make...

I brew beer at my house. I have about 6 high gravity IPAs that I make, and I usually name them really dirty things (a lot of my name ideas come from Sup Forums LOL) - I need a name for my brewery. Ideas??

Arsegravy

TUB GIRL PALE ALE

Make a fucking pils and call it "fuckin' pilsner'

Gushing Granny

cum in ze bitter

niggerjuice

Genderfluid

Faggot with a loose asshole

LOGGY PORTER

"My fucking brewery".

BAN THIS FUCK

I LIKE IT

just call then 1-2-3-4-5-6

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGUH

Mainstream faggot asshole dilation

No, seriously, everyone brews these days, stop acting like you are so special and gtfo

but...I am special...my parents always told me i am. wait, i haven't heard them say it in such a long time. maybe I'm not anymore...

without log posts we wouldn't have germans
without germans we wouldn't have beer threads
see where this is going?

This!

My beer is made out of 68% dark matter so I think that should have something to do with the name.

>ipa

Beeriod Brewery.

WTF DO YOU MEAN user

Cosby Sauce

'I am op and I'm a huge fag brewery'

That's perfect! DONE! No more replies please, this fucker has been named!!!!

Calm down friend. IPAs are a conspiracy and taste like shit. If you believe otherwise, you have been indoctrinated.

You are absolutely right. They purposefully are bittered to the point of covering up any off flavours from things like bad sanitation practice, beer spoiling because it's too old, rotting, mold, bugs, bird shit, etc. You have to drink a lot of them befre you acquire the taste.

So it's not just me! I've always just thought I must not be a beer guy. I love ambers, stouts, portersand even sours but I've only had a few ipas I've liked. Always felt left out by beer connosieur friends who basically only drink ipas.

sours are basically spoiled beers (the souring happens due to bacterial contamination)

The world dosent need more ipa

good thing my beer isn't for the world..its for me and my buddies..LOL

I know.. but I love sour shit. So I'm okay with it. Underneath the sour I can taste the blandness.

"gambling with Paddock"