ITT post the most traumatic experiences you ever witnessed. Let the feelings flow, user

ITT post the most traumatic experiences you ever witnessed. Let the feelings flow, user

I saw my best friend since middle school save my life by jumping on a frag grenade in Afghanistan. I lost my best friend and my left leg that day.

So you could say your legs are all right?

Haha I guess so

Saw civilians get cut down by machine gun fire as Serbians used them as shields then executed them.

I watched two people have consensual sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Yep, sounds like them alright.

Caaaarlossss

I used to have to watch my mom beat me and my sister up a lot. Does that count?

Yeah sure. Post stories if you have

Haha you got beat up by a girl

We slept in the offices below what was left of Zagreb stadium. It was so cold that it used to be used as a morgue. We slept on the subterranean rifle range where they used to execute people. I slept next to a piece of wall that had old blood stains and bullet holes in them. Sarajevo looked like a city built in the middle of a cemetery

My girlfriend has a penis

“Girl”friend

He may mean a hermaphrodite!

My hermapherdite has a girlfriend

Sounds like he didn't do a very good job then.

I got raped as a child, famity would constantly joke about it. Molested by various different people over the years and started to feel like it was the norm.

Met a cutie trap and we support each other. Living with him, cuddling and fucking near daily and I've never been happier. Very in love and I want to tell everyone good things can actually happen.

Idk... I felt pretty destroyed when Aaron Rodgers got a broken collar bone today.

He still owes my $120

WOW guys, get a load of THIS guy, he's so fucking EDGY!
Holy cow everyone look over here, this faggot has more edges than sign saying "faggot"

What?

that was funny user

This man seems unstable

You fucking liar. You don't even know the difference between Zagreb which is in Croatia and Sarajevo which is in Bosnia. Therefore I nominate this fake news edgelord shit as the most traumatic thing I've seen.

I watched them pull the breathing tube on my grandpa. He woke up gasping and crying for help while my family and I watched him suffocate to death. I think we got ribs after.

i visited Sup Forums once, what a horrific experience that was

>Molest me once, shame on you.
>Molest me thrice, I was totally asking for it.

Why didn't you get better at not being molested? I mean, pretty much everyone else has it down.

I got raped once.

It was alright

i had to bandage my gf who has slited her wrists / if not her sis, she would bleed to death.
I fucking have no idea what to do

Im a magician since 14 years

but realized my magick desnt work