Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What is it about traps,
that so many folks are into it ?

Because we like dick, no brainer.

>that so many folks are into it ?
no one's into it, it's just a shill/propaganda campaign by ledditors/tumblrina cuck faggots.
no one actually wants their lover to get aids infront of them
yet they spam that faggot shit here relentlessly too..
faggot.

>that so many folks are into it ?
They are gay, so its like a gateway drug to the real deal until they come to terms with their homosexuality

Because they try harder to look good than natural born women, plus it’s a forbidden type thing we’re told it’s wrong so we want it more, straight dude here btw

photoshopped eyelashes....this looks retarded

This. I'm straight enough to admit I love jerking it to fags. But can't see myself with one, I like girls. But on the internet, give me dick

Hmmm, maybe traps are usually thin, and women are fat nowadays?

Forget to add a pic related

Sir I’m goin to need a source on that

You and me both comrade

Well that seems quite logical

>so we want it more, straight dude here btw
Speak for yourself faggot

You're a faggot. Die.

Trap here

People admire us for trying so much harder to achieve base line on what women are. Most women nowadays have no personality outside of money and mainstream media. It's pretty sad really. Until I met my wife I thought women were complete idiots easily strung on cash and wealth with no other goal in mind.

As I got older even after coming out as a trap most of my ex's still want me back. Yeah that fuckin right. Women want their ex back after he came out as a she. Cause I fucking tried my hardest to get past my looks vs personality. Like most other traps.

So what created this craze is the fact we try harder. Much harder than most of you, even after all the insults and bullshit we deal with every day.

The stores of us get out and both genders want someone dedicated to them so why would they NOT find interest in traps? By the way most you see on here were camwhores or attention whores so no fucking shit they look bad.

Look up gender dysphoria. Female brain, make body or visa versa cause by stress in the mother producing hormones that don't fully change the babies body and brain.

My whole life I've been given shit for acting looking and feeling girly, I've delt with fugly ass dudes at bars hitting on me then getting mad when I'm a guy after I turn around. now that I dress up and ignore them they just stare with their boner eyes and prowl like my married ass is even interested. It's funny cause since I transitioned I've received maybe 5% of the hate I did as a man. Just fuckin saying..

whatever

not true. we only like traps because of the feminine penis

Cross dressing/traps is full onset mental illness/severe disillusionment of being a special snowflake who likes to get fucked in his man holster. This faggot has a schizophrenic delusion where he is utterly convinced he has XX female chromosomes regardless of the XY male chromosomes that his body is hardwired with.

He may change his physical appearance and cut his cock off but he will always be XY male.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

It's even better when the server /bartender hits on me and my wife hahahahahaha

Lol look up gender dysphoria

Till then your just a homophobe preying on traps online :)

The best think about traps is that you can hit them if they act like idiots, Even if you're a gentleman.

We like it ;)

Quickly grabbed some info just for you since I know your lazy ass probably won't ever do research yourself.

The farther you look the more you'll have to abandoned your stupid xx xy argument you knew nothing about.

Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The jews pushed it on you faggots, Sup Forums is pathetic now.

Hm, first I hear about this (not the dude you were answering to).
Guess I'll look it up. Thanks.

becose im cute

No problem :) I suffered for 24 years not knowing what the fuck was wrong with me. Most of my actions were simply reactions, I was never "acting" I just was. My Mormon parents were always on my shit fearing I was gay. Hah. Yeah...

I'm probably one of the only traps that doesn't do homosexual stuff but I think about it every day XD ahhhhhhhhh estrogen...

Ayyyyyeeeeee I know you

How's hell

I like how the fake blood they used is literraly just watered down paint

hi baby, hell is hot as me

traps aren't trans people

Makes sense i guess.

Yeah i know about gender dysphoria. I was just curious why so many (including me) are into traps. I mean from a logical standpoint it seems somewhat weird. Cognitive dissonance and stuff like that. Women and penises are something that naturally dont go together, yet this exact thing seems to attract many people.

Glad that your life turned out that well in the end.

Good to hear it's doing well ^_^
I love your kitty necklace :3 matches your nails

now im scared

I see. I guess you could say the craze is half want, half taboo want lol

Also traps fall under trans. However it is not transexual. The word trans spabs over transgender, transexual, transvestite, trap, etc etc

Be scared >:3
Lol jk take the complement Ms.

now i realize that is actually a nail in the picture lol

Traps are the biggest money sluts though, so the fuck are you talking about? Most don't have any personality and send dick pics to everyone who shows any interest in them, fucking around and asking for money in exchange for their ruined buttholes

well im trans programmer, i got a friend that is trans and she is electronic engenyer, but i know generally it is as u say but it is becose of discrimination in society we have less oportunitys

They look feminine and have better options.
You get a hole and a pole to play with.

I'm talking about traps, they are not trans, it's two different stuff

Heh. Fuck all that. Yall are just a bunch of special snowflake faggots. Eat buck shot.

ISIS pumpkin shooting videos are the best.

sauce

because boys don't complain a year later when you dump them that you fucked them too hard and it was "rape".

they take it like the bitches they are as long as you don't do lasting damage.

I fucking love hammering traps.
My biggest turn on is fucking them dry but almost none of them let you do it.
after a bitch has been fucked like non stop in the ass for a while it starts producing a sort of mucus that lubricates it, I guess to stop you from dying of impacted bowels, but it works as really good lube too.

The idea of power, that I'm dominating.

Also dicks are hot, the rest of the male body isn't.