Are you serious?

Are you serious?

rip van winkle?

Welcome to 1998

this happened a long time ago. why am i supposed to care?

OP probably thinks that her being mad about being raped somehow shouldn't happen because she dressed like a slut.

This same old tired argument. Over and fucking over again. Get some pussy, you giant faggot.

Women who have been raped or abused often act promiscuously in the aftermath in an attempt to reassert control over their bodies, downplay how they were used as a sex object, etc, etc.

But also, realizing that sex was such a huge part of the industry and considering she had already been assaulted, why wouldn't she capitalize on her sexuality? Nudity ain't nothing.

nothing to see here. just a dried up old prune oversexualising herself in an attempt to maximise possible male attention because she knows she's about to hit the wall and male attention will begin to lower as her "wall" grows brick by brick and she gets even older.

Who is that?

It's also interesting to point out that she was dating Marilyn Manson at the time, which might explain a couple of things about the outfit

Harvey The Notorious P.I.G.

Ok... are you 15? You just now are finding this out?

A lot of these women have already risen to fame and became influential and yet they're only speaking out now?

Living the dream. He will move to Israel and live like a King off the money he already had stashed in secret offshore accounts

>god i'm sick of this argument
>i'll just project the argument everywhere. including places that don't mention it at all

you have to go back, user

No, I'm not just finding this out, that's precisely why i posted that, are you high? lol

>jewed.com

Keep hearing / seeing shit about that Harvey Weinstein dude sexually abusing actresses and what not. And now "Hollywood" is talking about how this behaviour occurs a lot and how it needs to be resolved.
But there is absolutely nothing going on in relation to the sexual exploitation of children in Hollywood as many celebrities have tried to expose over the years such as Corey Feldman. Nor has there been any exposure on the Satanic cults in Hollywood that many supposed paedophiliac celebrities such as Jimmy Saville were involved with.
I can't help but feel like that this is perhaps to make it seem like Hollywood is actually doing something about these issues when it's not. That they're essentially turning on themselves and using certain members of their community as scapegoats in order to distract from the bigger issues and make it appear as though Hollywood is trying to clean up it's act when in reality, it's only gonna be the bottom levels of degeneracy that'll be cleaned up, purely for the sake of public perception. Whereas the upper echelons where the REALLY dark shit goes on will be left completely untouched.

dont know how to use the internet?

Spirit cooking!

I hate these shemale or female pics.

Exactly.

Satanic ritual abuse of kids has yet to be addressed via the mainstream seriously.

On top of the point I already addressed I think this whole Weinstein thing is just another psy op to make people consider masculinity to be toxic. So men are further demonised while women are put on a pedestel while also reaping even more benefits from self-victimisation.

jewed... Ha.

>>JEWED.COM

Kek'd please tell me there is more like this?

What a fucking slut. Her sex tapes are god tier though, she's a real nympho. Too bad she turned batshit crazy with shaving her head, looks horrible too.

Heard there is a video of Emma and him. Probably lies but would be awesome to see.

Shit! I think every guy in the crowd should have gangbanged the bitch, then bukkakked her as round two.

Hey....I hope he has his other hand up Cameron's cunt.

Leading her to the group sex room, I hope?

well, in fairness, I think the massive reconstructive surgery after her skull was shattered in that accident has more to do with her looks, but I will agree that I don't care for the shaved head thing

A slammin body like that bitch has should be shown off proudly!

I think his point was more that she wasn't raped. She hung around him, smiling and laughing long after she says it happened. She's also crazy

Who's that boy wearing the dress? He's cute.