USA vs Honduras WCQ Early Thread

We need the 3 points or else we are fucked.

So many starters are injured and we are resorting to using our mediocre bench (Besler, Kljestan, Morris) and even shitters like Wondolowski to start so Im expecting a draw.

Honduras has most of their players iirc

is puliGOD gonna play?

Hopefully.

Who cares, Americans don't give a shit about soccer (not enough black players I guess)

texas, how could you say that

Hopefully he fucks up his ACL and never plays again

we're going to lose lmao

I dont appreciate you yurofaggots cucks making fun of our top class MLS players. MLS is a tough league where winners go and prove themselves while pussyass Yuroboo players go to Europe to sit on the bench. Our league is already one of the best leagues in this hemisphere with world class talent like Giovinco. I would rather take a patriotic MLS player than some mercenary scum who left his country. Just you watch this upcoming game and see how a real coach like Arena makes his MLS majority squad play like winners. So yeah keep fucking shitposting how garbage we are, why not screencap this as well you fucking yuroslurping faggot? I will laugh when we have a based all MLS squad in the world cup just to see you insufferable shitposting yuroboo cucks shut your fucking mouths. Yes I am mad because Im fucking tired of these idiots who dont know a thing about soccer shitpost about MLS being a mediocre league when it couldnt be further from the truth. Just piss off

Go away Doyle

could care less, rooting for spic manlets for the lulz

Who's Doyle?

He's an mls writer for their website but recently has been used as a go to insult for some autists on /mls/ who think our europe based players are somehow inferior to mls players.

do not underestimate the ineptitude of the US men's team

All of your players are equally shit though

Its our shitty my little sawker players vs yours. This game will go one way or another.

>your
what did she mean by this?

hopefully

Dumb subhuman chicano. None of your defenders or wingers are as good as Brooks, Johnson and Pulisic. Even Wood is doing better than Shitarito kek

Also

>BUILD

BUILD WALL

*sigh*

Can't believe I keep coming back to this underperforming team match after match despite the upper management getting worse and worse and the federation having to push """diversity""" to get more fans to watch

Even being an England fan has to be more fun

America is diverse

Doesn't that upset you?

We got rid of Klinsmeme though
We're gonna get better

We put in a has been mlels coach. We're going to get worse

I don't care about where player's parents are from or anything like that but the Spanish branding and the diversity shilling by some of the fans is cringe worthy
Getting rid of Klinsmann is a problem...

Spoken like a true libcuck. Do you also display your homo pride scarf in My little sawker games?

>we need
I'm sorry what position do you play?

is it a hate crime to speak english at games?

Do not underestimate the uselessness of the Honduran team

Alberth Elis and Romel Quioto are unironically amongst our best strikers, Elis busted hard in Monterrey. Our strikers suck tbqh

>reddit spacing
yhtgb

>Alberth Elis and Romel Quioto are unironically amongst our best strikers
Houston here I believe it.

pls update the logo

If he doesnt play, we can say goodbye to scoring any goals.

Brooks and Cameron will be playing so Im not too worried about leaking goals. I am worried about this godawful midfield and forward lineup. Pulisic is our only hope to win the ball in the midfield.

>im-fucking-plying

>Brooks playing
We're fucked

Nah. Brooks is 10x better than any My little sawker trash defender who plays in a league where defending is nonexistent. Even Arena agrees :^)

Cringey pasta at best
3/10 would not repost

If NASL was 1st division, USMNT would never be this mediocre

Its not pasta you faggot shitty yurocuck. Our national team would be better off with an all MLS squad.

the NASL is as good as dead man

let it go

>Doyle is spreading his autism again

>No one here is old enough to remember the 2006 qualifers where we bus parked against every Concacrap minnow to qualify.

Arena was never good.

>2006

I wish I could forget about said qualifiers. It was horrible

i miss klinsmann

>*sigh*
KYS

Sorry, just my natural reaction after looking at anything the USSF does

Shill elsewhere doyle

Friendly reminder
>Liga MX>MLS
A team of nothing but Liga MemeX players tied chile at home in Copa America by a score of 3-3 against refball

Friendly reminder

>BUILD THE WALL

Make us

Is based Bobby Wood playing? He is literally USA's only hope going forward.

who cares

Injured himself a few days ago

Oh, they are fucked then. JUST

do mlels cucks defend arena? he sucks

He's all there is atm. Klinnsman was atrocious.

Better than bradley 3bh

hey at least Wondo is playing in San Jose

>they

Unironically neck yourself. Doyleposting should be banned

>hey at least Wondo is playing

That's not a good thing.

We should hire herrera and cuck the mexi shits, isnt he leading liga mx with orozco & co.?

(You)

Wondo is fucking cancer how is he still on the team. Even Dempsey with a dialysis machine attached to him is better.

>Windows

Arena doesnt want to call up Green or any young striker in Europe.

And before some mls cuck here cries that those players are getting little game time, a reminder that Klinsmann called up a college nobody and a Bundes 3rd division player 2 years ago and although Morris is trash, Wood is now our best striker.

Yeah I'm not advocating for Arena, but if you think Klinnsman wasn't completely retarded despite making a good call on Wood, you're delusional.

No. Im saying that Arena doesnt care about calling up potentially better strikers because he'd rather stick to proven safe dogshit like Wondo, Altidore and Morris rather than push a new player.

I think Garza should start

Dont know why so many My Little Sawker numales believe our european based players are awful. Our best team was when the majority of our squad played in Europe which was around 2009-2010 when we beat Spain and won our world cup group

Yeah the problem is those players are old as fuck but then again so is Wondoshitski

FUCK YUROP AND FUCK YUROBASED RENTBOYS

I need a state or a city in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport and where MLS (Major League Soccer) is the dominant professional sports league

when does this shit start?

Prepare to get raped concashit

Tell me why should I care about this shitshow when me and my wife can watch some athletic black gods in basketball and football.

Why doesn't he get called up? Literally tearing Scotland apart

>Literally tearing Scotland apart
And that's impressive how?

when is gamu

also pic related was my captcha, so no need to worry

Perry Kitchen fails to impress there and still gets capped, Hyndman is probably the best midfielder in the league and doesn't get capped

*Ready to get raped, you stupid Hector Herrera Spic!

Kitchen was made captain in September
That was about the last time he got called up
I don't know what's happened since then but he hasn't been called up for us

Either way, if you don't remember we changed coaches

When will the MLS surpass the weaker Euro leagues in skill?

Pretty sure MLS is on par with the Eredivisie right now.

>the MLS

>that backline

Scotland has a better league than MlelS no matter how delusional you are, Doyle

"no"

The celtics are better than any mls team
the rest of the league is absolute shit

The good players regularly make the jump to the Premier league there. Even the shitty loser Scottish clubs are technically far and away ahead of MlelS clubs who are inferior in everything.

.................................................................................................................u wot m9?

Celtic.

Celtic, not the Celtics... that's our basketball team.

How's Klinsmann doing for you lot?

We fired him 4 months ago

Fuck off yurocucks.

>shitpost on MLS page about how MLS is a retirement league when Chicago took schweinsteiger
>People proceed to compare schweinsteiger to Messi/Ronaldo in attempt to say 32 is still young

What did MLS shills mean by this?

I need a state or a city in the Costa Rica where soccer is the most popular sport and where MLS (Major League Soccer) is the dominant professional sports league