Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

wwyd to my girlfriend?

She cucks me every so often, so I love to hear what other anons would do to her tight little body. I'll be here jacking off with her panties.

steal her alvins island bag but it looks like someones beat me to it

whats his name? hes kinda cute

Put her on a diet

yep she cucks you all right, itd feel even worse if youd actually met her

wwyd

wwyd to this innocent, cute 20 year old virgin girl? she's never seen cock before

if you have nudes of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (orjust fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

wwyd?

Tear her bikini off and fuck her on the sand

WWYD

tie her wrists behind her back with the tie she's wearing. cut off the rest of her clothes and force her to walk around the party in nothing but her heels so everybody can see how much of a slut she is.

Anyone?

wwyd?

More?

WWYD

wwyd to my wife?

WWYD

oh that's nice
I'd get a little chain attached to her nose ring and just casually tie her to things whenever I feel like it

i saw u a few days ago talking with a guy that ud facefuck her and all that shit. was that u?

cuz im into this shit too and her face is just so fuckable and i wanna cum on it

Something brutal please

Fix it's teeth. And it's face.

Yes

yes you dumb cuck

more

post pics of her getting railed

once she falls asleep in that chair as the beach cleared out. id quickly zip tie her wrists and ankles to the chair before using a zip ties to fasten her head to the headrest. once she woke up id force a ball gag in her mouth before I untied her bikini top and bottoms. id use her phone to take pictures of her tied up completely naked on the beach and post them to all her social media sites. id leave her there for someone to find.

Wwyd to my ex

That's either a dude or she had some bad plastic surgery...

alright. i wanted to do a no fap for 7 days. im 3 days in but she is too hot. ill cum to her today.

and post a lot for my folder pls.

id tie her up on and take her into my car. wed go for an adventure i say. we drive past the houses of the city untill we get to an old rotten cabin somwhere in the woods. 3 guys where already there.
cont for cont?

definitely shove her to the ground and get those lips on my cock

Force that bottle up her cunt, hard

WWYD

I can't because of my religion.

I'd force that bitch to suck my cock and then I'd tie her tightly to the bed so she couldn't move, with her ass in the air, and then I would rape her little innocent asshole so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for a month

And she loves sucking cock

wwyd to her

wwyd they love to be humiliated

so this is her they ask and i nod.
wed pull her out of the car and take away the cloth that was on around her head. she looks scared. we take her inside and put her on the couch at first. one of the 3 guys decided to start. he'd rip her sweatshirt away. since its warm outside there was no t shirt underneath it. just her bra and her cute small titties. now me and the other ones stood up aswell to undress her pants.
there she is lying now. only in her underwear infront of 4 guys ready to fuck that tight body and face.

cont for cont

wwyd?

has someone done a cum tribute of her yet?

One yes

post it pls

Slut just posted this on her FB. What woul you do to her? Rape is preferred. I answer to any answers. I have more pics.

the four of us decide that wed just use her the way we want, she doesnt have a choice anyway.

we pull our dicks out and get to work. i was aiming straight for her face. i put her on her tummy and fucked her throat as she was laying on the couch. best part was that i could still see that tight ass in the back. another guy noticed it too and went up to it. he put his huge cock into the small hole and you could hear her scream even tho she sucked my cock.

i might do one. not sure yet. what pic u want done?

This one

Anything else?

u sure? the quality is kinda not as good as in the others. but what ever u want sir. do you maybe have anything of her ass?

her screams are making me horny even more so i decide to fuck her face for real now. i am pushing my cock all the way down her throat and u could tell that she couldnt take it. she was gaging and spitting all over my cock. i pulled it out now and smashed it onto the cute face. it was totally destroyed now. all covered in spit.

wwyd to my daughter?

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

as im done with her face i make my way to her ass. she was still laying on her tummy so her ass was up in the air. i spanked it a few times and hear her moan. the other guys went up to her face to fuck it so i decided to keep my focus on her ass now. it was small but endlessly tight. i pushed my cock into it. at first it my dick just popped out again so i decided to push it in harder. she screamed now so i started fucking her. it looked perfeclty shaped. not big but tight as fuck.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

More?

the 3 guys fucking her face told her that shed stick out her tongue like on the pic so they could all slap her face with their cocks together.
it was even more messed up now.
one guys just took her head between both of his hands and ram his dick down her throat. she couldnt do it and pushed him back. hes angry now. he told me to leave her ass so that he could fuck it now. since he has the biggest cock of us the girls face was full of fear

do u even like wwyds? or am i just doing this for nothing really?

Sure

I wouldnt have asked you to if i didnt

wwyd? Join here: Volafile dot org /r/e6z92btr

alright.

i was up to her head again. it looked a lot more messy than when i left to fuck her ass.
but her lips where still perfect and full. i started to fuck it again but i kept it slow in the beginning. the guys that was mad was using her ass now. it seems that it has gotten bigger since i fucked it. we told her to jerk of the 2 other guys while we fucked her so she is full in use now.

i guy fucking her tight cute ass. and the other guy, me was fucking her face.
i was getting faster now and u could tell shes having some troubles with the situation.
no mercy, i grabbed her head and relentlessly fucked it. she gaged but i continued.

Wwyd? Csn be whatever you want except killing or cutting.

Also if interested in a more private wwyd my kik is: terente.banu
Email also available: uselesstribute@gmail

Very hot, cont

wwyd

What would you do to her anons?

she's obviously not wearing anything underneath that outfit. id run up to her in the club and rip her top and skirt off leaving her completely naked in the middle of the bar. people would pull out there phones to video tape and take pictures of her as she tried to make her way out in nothing but heels. shed be humiliated once all the footage hit the internet.

Be nice and rough. She'd love it.

i think shes crying now but u couldnt really tell it since her face was so messed up. i still continued and i got close to cumming. i decided that ill fuck that face untill i cum so i did. it took more 1 more min. i came down her throat. while i was cumming i was pushing her head all the way towards me so my dick could put i all into her mouth. the 2 guys she jerked off came around 10 secounds later than me. they covered her already destroyed face in cum and made it look even more wasted.
the other guy with the giant cock was still fucking her ass. we where all watching the scenario right now. his giant dick was almost as big ass her ass cheeks. she was totally wasted and just let him fuck her ass. he spanked it a few times and got faster now. it looked amazing ass her tight ass cheeks jiggle a bit. she was screaming or at least trying to. she was too done and her screams where just whrecked moans now. the guy finally pulled out and came on her ass.

little cum slut

want more?

Well everyones finished so that will do, thank you user